It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Joris Demmink child abuser conspiracy from The Netherlands

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
So for the people who don't know this pervert he was the secretary general of the ministry of Safety and Justice from 2002 'till 2012. Before that time he was Head of the Police, Director General Justice and Director General for International Affairs and Immigration. Those are some big power positions for a pedophile, but hey we already know that most people in high positions have "habits" that can't handle the daylight.

So what has this sick basterd done you ask.

Joris Demmink was repeatedly accused of criminal offenses, including sexual abuse of minors. Studies accompanied by the Public Prosecution Service, the National Police and the AIVD (Dutch homeland security) did not lead to criminal prosecution of Demmink. On behalf of two Turkish men in 2008 and 2010 in vain declaration of rape, sexual penetration with a person under 16 and sexual assault against Demmink he was still not sentenced. There are more testimonies from other victims that can be looked up on the internet. All fingers point to help from his political friends that are also in high and important positions. They were and still to this day are protecting him because when he (Joris Demmink) goes down he is gonna drag allot of important people in high positions with him. One of them being Ivo Opstelten the now minister of Safety and Justice.

But something happened today that also proves that everybody doing research against this man is in danger of his life.

Journalist Fred Brewer , who first wrote in 2003 about the abuse of suspected former top official Joris Demmink is deceased Friday 14 march 2014 after a traffic accident near his hometown Chonburi in Thailand . The brother of Brewer confirms to De Telegraaf . He also has the feeling that " something is not quite right ."
" This accident should be a reason to take an extra close look into the Demmink matter" says René de Brouwer . His brother Fred emigrated shortly after his publications on the former top official to Thailand because the Netherlands would not feel at home. However, the past week the journalist had frequent contact with Dutch colleagues about the Demmink case. Also with reporters from The Telegraph , the newspaper writes .

However, the reporter came to death Friday night after he had fallen with his scooter and was run over . Witnesses questioned the accident , because the car that run over Brewer had the possibility to avoid him. It is still unclear whether the driver of the car was arrested by the Thai police.

This man must be charged and pay for the crimes he has committed. He is a danger to innocent children who can't defend themselves. And everybody who is still protecting this man must go down with him. Justice will always win. If it's not in this life it will be in the next or the one after that etc. etc.

Thank you all for reading

Sources are in dutch. I used google translate for the most part of this thread even though my english is very good.
Sources:

www.nieuws.nl...
nl.wikipedia.org...
www.demminkdoofpot.nl...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   
And I am sure this case has international connections....I just sense the depth....that's a long time without being caught and jailed.....

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I just thought I would rekindle this thread as it is another important piece of evidence into the gradual unravelling of VIP child abuse across UK and Europe. This particular case shows just how difficult justice may prove to be when people at the very top are involved. This video describes some of the abuses that Joris Dummink perpetrated, with some victim testimony and evidence from an attorney etc. It's quite emotional.

edit on 8-7-2014 by twfau because: added a bit more.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   
This got only three replies back when it was posted? Go figure.

We've uncovered so much more of the same by now (2018).

top topics

join