It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If stolen and landed the 777 is now a 8000 mile range guided missle

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
If stolen and landed the 777 is now a 8000 mile range guided missle. If some terrorists pulled this off and stole that aircraft they planned well. This means they likely had fuel, hazardous chemicals and or high explosives waiting to be loaded on board.

So where will they fly it ? They could fly it under Radar some 8000 miles into a city...

I did see a their where two Ukrainians on board. Perhaps Russia will be the target?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
unless they can refuel it then it doesn't a mileage limit

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Under radar is 5k alt.
Distance will be like 2k miles.

But, yes a missle it is and if that was the plan then they will use it very, very soon.
Before everyone gets wise and then they will be shot down.....

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
If it reached Northern Australia, directly or indirectly, is there somewhere deserted enough to be able to land undetected, old airfields, whatever.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Here's a picture I found in the news of possible landing strips.

Of course, they would have to land undetected and unseen so that narrows it down a lot.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

I do not want to be mean but.....

i was intrigued by your title, to be dreadfully disappointed

could do with some kind of research to back this theory, or just a bit more thread lol

but yes agreed it is a possibility lets just hope that is not the case.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Xeven
If stolen and landed the 777 is now a 8000 mile range guided missle. If some terrorists pulled this off and stole that aircraft they planned well. This means they likely had fuel, hazardous chemicals and or high explosives waiting to be loaded on board.

So where will they fly it ? They could fly it under Radar some 8000 miles into a city...

I did see a their where two Ukrainians on board. Perhaps Russia will be the target?

Where do you think they would attempt to fly to undetected? This happened in Malaysia, over the ocean, away from cities, and in the middle of the night. They wouldn't get anywhere near a major city undetected, especially now that the entire world is searching. It may make a fair sized missile, but there are easier ways to attack places. You can fly it to a distant target, but doing so severely inhibts it's payload. People fell for the 9/11 hoax once already. Not all of us are buying into the terrorism story.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

Pretty damned slow for a (manned) guided missile wouldn't you say?

Everybody and their buddy is out looking for the thing, and that would have to include every spy satellite in the vicinity. You don't hide something that size from military-grade spy satellites, so it is a sitting duck anywhere it is being prepped to be an awfully slow attack aircraft. More than likely it would never get off the ground without being hit with a salvo of cruise missiles or a larger missile sent from afar. The logistics of such as you propose would be difficult to set up let along bring to its intended conclusion.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

The 8000 mile range is contingent upon winds and atmospheric density, among other things. The 8000 mile range is true if the plane is flying at 35,000 feet with a tail wind. If the supposed terrorists that stole this plane want to use it for what you suspect, and they plan on keeping it under the radar, they won't come anywhere close to 8000 miles.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Very good theory, i thought of the same thing when this all went down. There's been so much talk of an EMP detonation, and what better way to bring a weapon somewhere than a airliner. Granted, there's many a thought wrong with this. Suggesting its slow entrance, weak defenses, and frankly, the only way it would make sense that it got ANYWHERE of value at this point, would be if it was allowed to.

Right?

Otherwise, i think we can look at the personnel on board. Seems highly fishy that the people taken with the plane were working on the cloaking programme. Seems like someone could benefit from that technology. Despite the fact i keep thinking of the radeon techs and people on board the hijcked planes during 9/11, someone could just as easily take the plane and sell those people to the highest bidder looking to benefit - militarily speaking.

China hijacks its own plane and people to aquire personnel capable of relaying pertinant data to a country seeking to up its military? Seems like a safe bet. Just look at the map listed above - highest bidders...are all in that region.

@_@

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Lemme guess..

Al-CIAda is behind this!

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

DogMeat
Under radar is 5k alt.
Distance will be like 2k miles.

But, yes a missle it is and if that was the plan then they will use it very, very soon.
Before everyone gets wise and then they will be shot down.....

There is no "under the radar" for the "look-down shoot down" pulse doppler radar on F-15s or Mig 23s or 25s. orAWACS arrays.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

OptimusSubprime
reply to post by Xeven

The 8000 mile range is contingent upon winds and atmospheric density, among other things. The 8000 mile range is true if the plane is flying at 35,000 feet with a tail wind. If the supposed terrorists that stole this plane want to use it for what you suspect, and they plan on keeping it under the radar, they won't come anywhere close to 8000 miles.

True but that is the Range they have to work with depending on how and where they intend to fly it too. I would guess their actually target would be much closer to where ever they landed it if they landed it. They surely decided to take a plane from somewhere near a hypothetical target.

Most Nations don't have aircraft on constant patrol nor is Radar coverage 100% in most areas, so the chance they could sneak this aircraft into a city laden with explosives or worse is high.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

QuantumEffects

Of course, they would have to land undetected and unseen so that narrows it down a lot.

That's good. What news Item was that?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

This would answer why not one Islamic terrorist group has made claim, they know what is up. otherwise even if they didn't at lease one group tries to take credit.

Also 5 different passengers that had originally got their boarding passes and had checked baggage. requested to have their baggage and left the airport prior to take off. What was that all about? I would be looking at them as well.

A close look at Iran, of course it will be covered by now.

I am not sure if they can change the codes that identify the plane but if it shows up and military or airport radar it might be best to shoot it down even if the people are on board it will be used for something like what you say.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

QuantumEffects

Or they landed it in a country whose military is in on it like Iran, Pakistan or the like

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
What is the fastest speed possible for this air craft?

If it is not found to be a wreck somewhere

Let's say Iran got it. It could get it to Israel flying under radar pretty darn fast with a dirty nuke before Israel could get it, Iron dome may not work with this one.

Maybe they hope the 200 plus passengers will keep the US or Israel from shooting it down as it is flown to it's final destination.

That is of course if someone got it.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

ChesterJohn
What is the fastest speed possible for this air craft?

If it is not found to be a wreck somewhere

Let's say Iran got it. It could get it to Israel flying under radar pretty darn fast with a dirty nuke before Israel could get it, Iron dome may not work with this one.

Maybe they hope the 200 plus passengers will keep the US or Israel from shooting it down as it is flown to it's final destination.

That is of course if someone got it.

i am sure Iran is the culprit because 2 Iranians were travelling on stolen passports.I fear they will use the plane to commit an act of terror the like of which the world has never seen and which will make 9/11 like a tea party.

we must alert every policeman,every soldier,every man,women and child to search for the plane and alert the police.

all military planes need to fly 24/7 to locate and guard against an attack by this hijacked plane.

All tanks should be put on alert.all AAA.All anti aircraft rockwets and all radars and satellites must be on alert.

All soldiers should be put on alert.the navy should form a protective barrier with missiles ready to fire.every soldier must put their finger on the trigger.all leave should be cancelled and people on tall buildings act as spotters for the plane and radio the missile batteries to stop the plane.

A massive reward of a $100 million put up.
All B2 STEALTH PLANES should be sent to look for it and destroy it before it takes off.

All

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

ChesterJohn

QuantumEffects

Or they landed it in a country whose military is in on it like Iran, Pakistan or the like

Make the case man, make the case. You are talking about an act of war if a plot is uncovered, so why Iran, Pakistan and who is the like? US, China, Australia? We are now told someone took over the plane. That means the passenger manifest is the clue, but the irony is that the manifest is more likely to have more possible victims than terrorists.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I think that taking the plane makes the most sense. They could have simply told the passengers that they had to turn around and then flown somewhere had everyone get off in the middle of nowhere with armed goons in hiding, then shoot everyone.

There are no found debris, no signs of a struggle, just a simple turn and it vanished.
Planes turn around all the time for various reasons, would have been no reason for hysteria which explains why no loved ones received any calls.

Someone/Group has that plane and I shudder to think what they plan on doing with it. Could be used as a weapon, could be an excape plan, who knows. But I believe that not one passenger is alive at this point.

No one or group is going to make claim to it until after they get their use out of it. Why give that information up and pinpoint themselves? Nah, whoever did this knew exactly what they were doing.
edit on 15-3-2014 by brandiwine14 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join