It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shiny Malaria Machine - With PHOTOS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
A researcher discovered that the malaria parasite is weakened when exposed to a changing magnetic field.

It is thought that the parasite which ingests heme/iron has it "bowels" ruptured when the changing magnetic field causes the stored/ingested heme crystals to be shaken about.A crude analogy is if you swallow a iron nail or bolt and then have a magnetic field applied to you that iron item is going to be shaken about and if it is in your bowels and ruptured the iron starts to poison you.

I quote from the research paper:-
"The researchers proposed that this may occur because the applied magnetic field prevents hemozoin
from being formed and free heme is free in the body of the parasite. Conversely, they suggest
that it is possible that the alternating magnetic field rotates the entire hemozoin crystal causing
mechanical damage to the late stage parasites".

Large amounts of iron is toxic to humans and causes organ failure.witness an iron nail and how quickly it rusts in salty water.the human body is full of salty electrolytes.

Henry Lai, UW research professor of bioengineering, says the malaria parasite Plasmodium appears to lose vigor and can die when exposed to oscillating magnetic fields, which Lai thinks may cause tiny iron-containing particles inside the parasite to move in ways that damage the organism.

“If further studies confirm our findings and their application in animals and people, this would be an inexpensive and simple way to treat a disease that affects 500 million people every year, almost all in third-world countries,” Lai said. According to the World Health Organization, as many as 2.7 million people die of malaria every year. Approximately 1 million of those are children.

www.washington.edu...

This was discovered in year 2000.

Nothing happened for the next 8 years.The wheels of progress are very slow where blacks are concerned.

IN 2008 a patent was published and more experiments done confirming the above.
The patent is full of details and methodology.

Here it is:-

www.google.nl...

you can download it free and view it properly.

Then in 2011 a follow up experiment was done by:-

Mary Thompson, Department of Physics, Case Western Reserve University
Dr. Robert Brown, Department of Physics, Case Western Reserve University
Dr. Brian Grimberg, Center for Global Health and Disease, CWRU School of Medicine

They published an 18 page experiment report.

it essentially confirmed the 2000 and 2008 experiments that relatively weak oscillating magnetic fields cause weakening of the malaria parasite.

I suggest you read it 3 times at least.You can free download it here:-

www.phys.cwru.edu...

It is a scientific paper with full details.

Then in 2012 someone built a Malaria Machine and took it to Ghana.Ghana is a country in Africa.

This what the machine looks like:-

You can read what happened when they took the Malaria Machine to Ghana and the results of using it here:-

health-and-politics.blogspot.co.uk...

edit on 15-3-2014 by championoftruth because: link to report.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Theres a similar device kind of....that you strap over a blood vessel, say on your ankle or whatever is close to the surface.....it is supposed to purify the blood as it passes beneath.....unfortunately they drummed the poor inventor out of town and killed the device way back when
many decades ago.....
Perhaps it can be revived for simple self treatments?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by championoftruth

It seems the problem has already been solved with a swift response from a government agency of some sort. See below:

Sign posted at parameter of local swamp: "All mosquitoes, regardless of diversity, line up single file here in front of the electromagnet on the nearby picnic table. Before you do that, be sure to sign the disclosure contract that you will not reinfest yourself once you leave the premises, and no biting any people creature for 24 hours after being treated as the procedure takes that long to split the guts of those little tiny pests that you harbor. If you wish to fully treat your condition, please make use of the bug zapper hanging nearby. Warning! Its effects are permanent."

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
To be honest I've always had this nagging feeling in the back of my mind that those who claim "frequencies," or waves of various energies, vibrations, etc., have a potential to heal certain ailments are on to something. Experiments that have exposed various organisms to such energy have yielded intriguing results at times. I mean when you get down to the quantum level, even solid matter has its own movement. So it just seems that at some fundamental level, everything has its own vibrational frequency, which is what many New Age proponents, for lack of a better description, claim.

I definitely believe this is an avenue that modern science should rigorously pursue. I'm sure there are some who believe that such healing technology has been suppressed, and while that may sound a bit far-fetched, can we really discount such a possibility? I mean we know for a fact that drug companies make billions of dollars by treating symptoms alone, and a "cure" for certain diseases, especially if it is inexpensive, would likely cut into their profits...I say this because if you cure a disease, then the symptoms disappear, in which case the drugs that we're being administered solely for the purpose of suppressing symptoms are useless.

I have definitely learned that big businesses are driven by profit in most cases, and what we think of as morality usually does not come into play when they are making decisions. Their decisions are more often than not profit-motivated. So what lengths would some of these companies and industries go to in preventing a slash to their profit margin? I personally believe that the answer would surprise the average person.

My point is that this could potentially be why it seems such areas have not been vigorously scouted. At the very least, I do not think it is something that one should dismiss without further thought, because as I said, when you are motivated by money, what should take precedence often takes a backseat to profit.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
A non chemical solution to illness, nice.

Thats some thinking outside the box nice to see when,

Everything is drug based for the most part in research unless its cancer.
edit on 15-3-2014 by benrl because: MISPOKE

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Nothing happened for the next 8 years.The wheels of progress are very slow where blacks are concerned.

The source you cite for the results of using this (really far more relevant than the pics) is a blog entry with a first hand account which claims 100pc success rate, from 4 years ago. So they've certainly taken that disinterest trend and run with it.

Meanwhile in the actual world, what issue is receiving more financial support and development than fighting Malaria? I see university research breakthroughs every few months. I see the most well known philanthropist dedicating his wealth and attention to this as a priority.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

hexillion

The source you cite for the results of using this (really far more relevant than the pics) is a blog entry with a first hand account which claims 100pc success rate, from 4 years ago. So they've certainly taken that disinterest trend and run with it.

Meanwhile in the actual world, what issue is receiving more financial support and development than fighting Malaria? I see university research breakthroughs every few months. I see the most well known philanthropist dedicating his wealth and attention to this as a priority.

breakthroughs every few months?

last "breakthrough" involved spending $200 million on a malaria vaccine.tests showed it worked for about 1/3 of people and it lasted about.....well read it yourself.

“An efficacy of only one-third is probably too low to be useful clinically,” says Tim Peto, a researcher in tropical diseases and clinical medicine at the University of Oxford, UK. He adds that even this headline figure is an overestimate, because the vaccine's efficacy seems to wane over time.“A better way of summarizing the data is that the vaccine has 50% efficacy in the first 3–4 months but appears to stop working after about 6 months,“ he says.

www.nature.com...

edit on 17-3-2014 by championoftruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

championoftruth
[
last "breakthrough" involved spending $200 million on a malaria vaccine.tests showed it worked for about 1/3 of people and it lasted about.....well read it yourself.

Still better than the 0% efficacy of the contraption in your OP.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

GetHyped

championoftruth
[

Still better than the 0% efficacy of the contraption in your OP.

could you explain that?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

championoftruth
breakthroughs every few months?

www.nature.com...

edit on 17-3-2014 by championoftruth because: (no reason given)

That story is from 2012. That's the last story about a breakthrough in Malaria research you could find?
There's news stories from this month, last month if you're interested.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: benrl
A non chemical solution to illness, nice.

Thats some thinking outside the box nice to see when,

Everything is drug based for the most part in research unless its cancer.

It seems that a 2008 patent did more experiments.they found that the magnetic field frequencies of 9 to 15 and 1000 to 1015 work both work.

it occurs to me to replace the the shiny very expensive looking frame with 2 electric blankets.

one blanket would be underneath the patient and the other above.

each blanket would contain a helmholtz coil wound in opposite directions and powered by mains current which is at a frequency of 50 or 60 hertz.

normal electric blankets are designed for heat and contain grid of wires for heating and are plugged into the mains.

in this malaria treatment the electric blankets would contain coils that are helmholtz coils and designed to generate a oscillating magnetic field and powered by the mains.the top and bottom blankets would generate magnetic fields in opposite directions or be in anti phase.

helmholtz coils are just flat pancake shaped coils used to generate magnetic fields.look in google images.

the beauty of this approach is you can make these very cheaply and any size.you could roll them.they are flexible,they are portable and rugged just like electric blankets.

just imagine a 20 patients lying between 20 metre long blankets or 1 patient between one metre long blankets for an hour.they could even go to sleep or have a nap.each electric blanket would contain a helmholtz coil wound in opposite directions.

the question is how we get blacks scientists to look into this or take a proactive role.most of the lack forums seem to be full of the terminally braindead going on and on about drugs,bling,drugs,hoes,etc..

anyone know to to forward this onto intelligent blacks or know of any intelligent blacks in university who can think outside the box and are not obsessed with rap music,dealing dope,bling and turning girls into single mothers and can understand simple science?

edit on 2-5-2014 by championoftruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

you folks can DIY it by HAARP.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: candlestick

you folks can DIY it by HAARP.

HAARP is just pseudoscience and peddled by ufo fanatics who have no idea how real science works.

In any case I am shocked and dismayed how few people have responded to this thread.

if this thread had been about Aids, a lifestyle choice by jaded people there would have been hundreds of responses.

i mean what so special about putting it up the pooper and getting aids?

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: championoftruth

i mean what so special about putting it up the pooper and getting aids?

Wow just wow

If the sites motto is deny ignorance I need to deny your existance as anyone thats says that its the epitomy of ignorance.

Wow
edit on 10-5-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: championoftruth

In any case I am shocked and dismayed how few people have responded to this thread. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

That may be because like myself many people don't believe the machine works.

If it worked it would be on the market in areas hard hit by malaria no amount of pharma interference could stop it. I do have great interest in malaria treatments, vaccines, or cures because I spend vast amounts of time in regions of the world where it is a danger. I have already had Dengue Fever and from what I understand it is very similar so believe me malaria is a concern because you remember that kind of sickness.

I know this is a conspiracy site and the age old adage is such things are being kept from us but because it is mechanical in nature a few successful working demonstrations in hard hit areas would have inspired a plethora of like devices in every surrounding region. So because I know human ingenuity and the fact people from those hard areas wouldn't take %$# from any pharma corp I will have to call the inventors claims bunk.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

In any case I am shocked and dismayed how few people have responded to this thread. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

That may be because like myself many people don't believe the machine works.

If it worked it would be on the market in areas hard hit by malaria no amount of pharma interference could stop it. I do have great interest in malaria treatments, vaccines, or cures because I spend vast amounts of time in regions of the world where it is a danger. I have already had Dengue Fever and from what I understand it is very similar so believe me malaria is a concern because you remember that kind of sickness.

I know this is a conspiracy site and the age old adage is such things are being kept from us but because it is mechanical in nature a few successful working demonstrations in hard hit areas would have inspired a plethora of like devices in every surrounding region. So because I know human ingenuity and the fact people from those hard areas wouldn't take %$# from any pharma corp I will have to call the inventors claims bunk.

I don't believe cars work.

if it worked it would be in the market? really.why?

where is the money in a non-consumable?

I do have great interest in malaria treatments, vaccines, or cures because I spend vast amounts of time in regions of the world where it is a danger.

really?....you dismissed it out of hand already by your first statement as you did not bother to read anything.

I have already had Dengue Fever and from what I understand it is very similar so believe me malaria is a concern because you remember that kind of sickness.

you remembering dengue fever has got what to do with it?

So because I know human ingenuity and the fact people from those hard areas wouldn't take %$# from any pharma corp I will have to call the inventors claims bunk..

really?

these people are ignorant,uneducated,isolated from knowledge.they can't even read or write.how would they know about it?

just admit your working for big pharma and your very worried about malaria drug profits and so you are trying to discredit it.

i am sure you will get a free pen and calendar for your loyalty.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

championoftruth wrote "...Then in 2012 someone built a Malaria Machine and took it to Ghana ..."

That "someone" was David P. Amrein (the whitefella pictured above), who has claimed his electrical devices can cure AIDs , terminal-cancer, Alzheimer’s, and other serious / fatal diseases.
The FTC have prevented him repeating those unsubstantiated claims in America,
see ... www.quackwatch.org...
However he's still in business in Europe ... www.drclark.com...
He's a disciple of uber-quack not-a-medical-Dr Hulda Clark, see ... www.skepdic.com...
As for his trip to Africa pictured above, does the phrase "publicity-stunt" , mean anything to you ?
edit on 21-5-2014 by engvbany because: accuracy

new topics

top topics

join