It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MT Keshe fears for life on the Ides of March: Releases Free Energy Technology to the World

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

I wouldn't be surprised if something like that was Included in some Nato, or Free trade agreement for Intellectual property.

It would make sense that the us would try to get its allies to follow it, but worth checking.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
HAA HAAAHAAAAA! THE SCHEISTER IS AFRAID OF BEING KILLED?

Look. Do any of you know hoe this guy operates? HE does all these confrences and sells seats to them. promising the attendees something great. Although he NEVER and i mean NEVER presents anything of substance. SO if he is worried about assasination its not by the US its most likely someone he gypped out of their money.
edit on 14000000pppm by yuppa because: mispelled

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
OK, I was able to download a bit of it and so far I don't know what to say and don't know if I should post what I have.

It appears to be schematics for a space ship!

It does also contain patent applications and schematics for a plasma-based energy device and a gravitational every device.
edit on 15-3-2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

sheepslayer247

Why would Kerry Cassidy be CC'd on the email? Unless they are referring to another Kerry Cassidy, she is the woman from Project Camelot.

Because K Cassidy just did an interview with him (warning, horrible audio, as usual...)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
wahahaha Kerry Cassidy!?!?!
just about everything on project scam-a-lot is misinformation
i don't know how these people sleep at night..
"..on top of a large pile of money, with many beautiful women" - McBain

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Never mind.
edit on 15-3-2014 by hurdygurdy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I'm attempting to download the documents although I'm not familiar with this OneDrive. If it is plans for a spaceship then I will attempt construction immediately. I was recently thinking about doing a global campaign to raise 70 billion USD to make the Mars Semi-Direct mission happen but if these plans are for a better space ship I'll risk it and see what I can create.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
So I wonder what brand pen drive he uses...

Most Likely Government Siezed Pen Drive

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Can't open these, my operating system is too old. Rats. I can never get to be on a government watch list with this old Win 2000

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

fuzzy0087
I'm attempting to download the documents although I'm not familiar with this OneDrive. If it is plans for a spaceship then I will attempt construction immediately. I was recently thinking about doing a global campaign to raise 70 billion USD to make the Mars Semi-Direct mission happen but if these plans are for a better space ship I'll risk it and see what I can create.

Sounds great! I've personally never wanted to go to Mars (seems boring, really) but I'd be happy to start off your crowdfunding. Here's a virtual $10, and I'll send more once my Social Security gets in gear, provided the U.S. Government doesn't go belly up in the near future.

P.S. In the off chance that you're planning excursions to the outer planets or other galaxies, let me know. They would seem to offer more in the way of learning opportunities and a total break from this globe of lunacy.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

Getting to Alpha Centari is my ultimate goal, but gotta take baby steps. Been nearly 50 years since we went to the moon. It kinda seems like we have gone backwards in our space faring capabilities. I'm actually trying to start a nation for the purpose of advancing technology but I need to get 7 million people who are willing to be a part of that nation before I can take the next step in its development.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
This hasn't been put in the hoax bin, yet. Let's see who has the last laugh.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

It very well could end up in the hoax bin.

I'm waiting for approval from the staff so that I can post some of the info from the download for all to see. It may be junk, may not be....but there are some interesting things in there.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

You ever read any of the UFO How-To books? A lot of weird patents in there.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Let us see. My hope is for free ener-gee.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by fuzzy0087

I have not. Suppose there are all kinds of weird patents out there.

reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

I would hate to post something without approval in case it violates a T&C. I'd love to share some of it, but I need to make sure it doesnt violate any rules that may get myself or the site in trouble.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
there's probably going to be all sorts of interesting things in 1.6 gigs of information..

Stan Deyo (shill) often mentions a 'debate' he had with some university bigwig, citing how a hot air balloon simply traps a layer of hot air and uses that for flight, he said; "you're trying to tell me, with all the technological advances we have, we can't just make a *better* version of that!?"

everything looks good on paper (or on a big USB drive)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I'm downloading the files. I can't open them yet but there are some provocative titles : craft concept , keshe patents , the new gravitational and energy system , tekening? ... documents and pictures
edit on 1532014 by ChefSlug because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Well after 45 mins of updating to windows 8.1 the files are finally downloading and I have a way to open them, I hope. There had better be some good info in these files.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The guy is a know fraud and a liar.

He has not invented anything nor will he ever.

Stop beleving nonsense and you will be driven to seek out the truth.

Keep believing nonsense and you will be a scam artist's meal ticket.

Again…the man is a fraud.

MM

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join