It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Holy Grail in Maine?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

intrptr
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I think the Vikings have it tho.

What about the Native Americans*? Weren't they here first or already here when the Vikings "discovered America"?

Who is to say the Native Americans were here 'first'?
And it is quite possible there were people of Euro-descent here long before that. I recall reading of caucasian type people's bones/dna over 10,000 years old.

What if the Natives came from South America (aztec/mayan/etc) and/or the Alaskan (asian) land bridge at a later date?
The holy grail could most certainly have passed onto Maine from Britain as that would be the closest point by sea voyage.

Chris Columbus was an assumed name, never stepped onto North American soil, and supposedly was part of the Columbe faction of the illuminati. Curious how we have a District of Columbia and in S.america there is Colombia.

The Nordic people were upon North America long before Columbus I do believe. Many Native American cultures speak of people here before they were.

*I am part Native American, from one side, both my great grandfather and great grandmother were Cherokee from Appalachia.
edit on 15-3-2014 by HanzHenry because: bb

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

Well, its not about the grail but heres a link about genealogy of peoples spread from Asia to North and South America.

Its kind of gene-techie but there are simple diagrams which make a compelling point.

In 2014, the autosomal DNA of a 12,500+-year-old infant from Montana was sequenced.[62] The DNA was taken from a skeleton referred to as Anzick-1, found in close association with several Clovis artifacts. Comparisons showed strong affinities with DNA from Siberian sites, and virtually ruled out any close affinity with European sources (the so-called "Solutrean hypothesis"). The DNA also showed strong affinities with all existing Native American populations, which indicated that all of them derive from an ancient population that lived in or near Siberia, the Upper Palaeolithic Mal'ta population.

(Emphasis added)

Link

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Wunna know what I think? I think that the holy grail doesn't exist along with the arc. I think that a lot of what you read in religion is bull#. I think that relgion was made and came into existence when humanity started living together and formed societies to teach people how to live together and treat people. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by AlaskanDad

How did Erickson start in Europe, sail to Alaska, and then back to Vancouver in 3 months? Is there a typo on that part? Or is there an area known as "alaska" in the atlantic region, too?
edit on 3/15/2014 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

I wondered that too. Wild navigation skills lol, unless it actually meant Nova Scotia or Newfoundland. Much closer to Greenland.
edit on 3/16/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Chamberf=6
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Some will call Oak Island to mind, which I personally believe probably does house treasures of some kind.

That crossed my mind too.

Maybe because of all the shows speculating on what's down there.

I agree that it is probably just treasures and not religious "artifacts" like the Grail or Ark of the Covenant (if they really ever existed in the first place).

Or else the Monty Python troupe has the Grail and the Ark is in an immense warehouse.

The perfect way to hide... In plain site! No one would Ever expect that the Templars exist today in the form of Money Python! They knew they needed some good excuse for always hanging out together without being investigated. So they couldn't create just any group like a political or religious group... Instead of hiding and never mentioning the Holy Grail, they made it into one of the world's best known JOKES... now they can talk about it freely. If they ever need to move it from its current location they can just make another movie about it and it could be made to look like a prop. Or something...

Same with the Ark. Whoever has possession of it made a movie telling us exactly where it is so that nobody would ever think it could be true...Although a lot of people do suspect there are untold treasures in warehouses like that. Things get misplaced, records can be destroyed or lost or stolen or edited or replaced. It's just another box among thousands of others.

I'm just having a little fun here just jokin around... but maybe that just means the ploy worked on me, too... you may be onto something here. Lol!

I would like to see what it is they are guarding in Ethiopia that's giving people radiation burns or what appears to be similar.
edit on 3/19/2014 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Chamberf=6

bigfatfurrytexan

How did Erickson start in Europe, sail to Alaska, and then back to Vancouver in 3 months? Is there a typo on that part? Or is there an area known as "alaska" in the atlantic region, too?
edit on 3/15/2014 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

I wondered that too. Wild navigation skills lol, unless it actually meant Nova Scotia or Newfoundland. Much closer to Greenland.
edit on 3/16/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

I thought it said the trip from Greenland to Alaska was three months. Not starting in Europe then to Alaska then to Vancouver. Let me find the direct quote...

I forgot copy paste never works for me in ATS reply fields... but it's there in the link, down just a little ways underneath where it says "The Lost Vikings 1998"

Says they found an island on the 49th parallel with huge salmon and it's a 3 month journey from Greenland.

Maybe it's a little confusing if you just read the OP and not the link, I dunno. Still pretty fast but they had rowers And sails and they were supposedly very good at what they were doing.

What I'm confused about is it says they took "the northwest passage" from Greenland to Alaska. I thought the northwest passage did not exist. That's why they created the Panama Canal because people were tired of going all the way around the southern tip of South America. I feel dumb...like i need to look at a globe or something. I know there's a way far to the north that takes you within the Arctic Circle but i thought the water was frozen making it nearly impossible to go that way to get from Greenland to Alaska. Otherwise why did i remember reading that they were never able to find a northwest passage for trade routes and ended up having to keep going around south America?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Also, Hugues de Payen (founder of the order) was married to a St. Claire.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join