posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 06:40 PM
Thanksgiving time is upon us yet again and there are many things Im thankful for this year:
1) First and foremost My family: Im really lucky in that respect. I don't have the best family in the world, but this one is as good as it gets. I
love my family and Im thankful for them everyday.
2) My Health: Have to be happy with my health since it's as perfect as it gets.
3) Special someone in my life: I have to give thanks for a new development this year and that's my girlfriend. She's the best person I know and I
can honestly say the love of my life. Honey I love you and hopefully I'll see you tomorow and eat turkey.
4) My studies: College is going great so gotta give thanx for that
5) My Business: Business is good, cant complain
6) A special thanks to the great staff at ATS for another great year. I've been a member 3 years this november so happy ATS birthday to me.
So ATS members....what are you most thankful for this thanksgiving.