It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are you most thankful for this Thanksgiving?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Thanksgiving time is upon us yet again and there are many things Im thankful for this year:

1) First and foremost My family: Im really lucky in that respect. I don't have the best family in the world, but this one is as good as it gets. I love my family and Im thankful for them everyday.

2) My Health: Have to be happy with my health since it's as perfect as it gets.

3) Special someone in my life: I have to give thanks for a new development this year and that's my girlfriend. She's the best person I know and I can honestly say the love of my life. Honey I love you and hopefully I'll see you tomorow and eat turkey.

4) My studies: College is going great so gotta give thanx for that

5) My Business: Business is good, cant complain

6) A special thanks to the great staff at ATS for another great year. I've been a member 3 years this november so happy ATS birthday to me.

So ATS members....what are you most thankful for this thanksgiving.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
1. My family
2. My health
3. That school has been going great so far.
4. That several family members are still alive.
5. That my father has a better job now.
6. That I am in a nice warm house with hot food.
7. That I have retained my sanity for staying at ATS for I think 2 or 3 years now
8. If I had a love in my life this spot would be dedicated to it.

Happy Thanksgiving ATS.

[Edited on 11-24-2004 by JediMaster]

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 07:35 AM
link   
*bump* Come on people it's officially thanksgiving. Post what your most thankful for.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I guess you and I are the only ones thankful at ATS today
. Three more hours till dinner.

I am also tahnkful for God and all that he has bestwoed upon me.

[Edited on 11-25-2004 by JediMaster]

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
I guess you and I are the only ones thankful at ATS today
. Three more hours till dinner.

Yeah I was hoping to make this a nice long thread for thanksgiving so people would join in and give thanks. Oh well at least I tried.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Im thankful for a wonderful community like ats ; the only place I have a social life

-J

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
iam moslty thankful for Halo for pc. Its so muck freaking fun over multyplayer. Lets see that and Half life 2. Its the BEST!!And i just got san andres gta. Its ok nothing really special.Thats bout it

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
iam moslty thankful for Halo for pc. Its so muck freaking fun over multyplayer. Lets see that and Half life 2. Its the BEST!!And i just got san andres gta. Its ok nothing really special.Thats bout it

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I'm thankful for ATS.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I am thankful good health (though i could lose 20lbs) my sanity. Im thankful That there were no deaths in the family this year. Also that a that there will be a new addition to our family(my nephew ,who will be born next year )
I am thankful for all my friends across the country who still love me and have not drifted to far from my ear(thank you Mr. Bell), And i am thankful for Ats who provides me with hours of entertainment and information every day

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Well, I am not american and I do not celebrate thanksgiving.
Still, I can be thankful for a few things:
Sanity, health, family, friends, ATS, and Linkin Park, oh how I love to listen to their music when I am angry... like right now.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Heh, I'm not american, and I'm an ungratefull bastard, so ...

I'm so hopelessly pissed at life, the only thing I could be thankfull for is the people at ATS, for letting me vent some of my anger

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
KayEm's boss should be thankful that he doesn't get a visit from Pisky with a red hot poker !

top topics

join