It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirits & Spirit Guides: Your Light Hearted Opinions On A Few Photos Please

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmikDebris

Thank you for your reply.

S&F although I had a hard time following along...

Oh dear, you are the second to tell me you had a hard time following along. Please ask me anything you didn't understand and what, how or why you had a hard time following along. It would be a great help.

Can you explain more about Oskar? You have physical contact with him on a regular basis and others have witnessed such events? What you describe isn't a paranormal event that I've heard from anyone in real life - it sounds awful, I think I'd go crazy. Based on what you say he seems like a malevolent spirit (or whatever you consider him), but you don't seem too scared of his presence...

StormyStars
I always have trouble trying to post this so I won't be surprised if something goes wrong.
What do you mean by this?

Yes. I have had and continue to have physical contact with him on a regular basis and others have witnessed such events.

I have heard of pretty much the same experiences from a few others, of both genders.

I really don't know if Spirits' and or Spirit guide are really paranormal or just Spiritual. 3 claim of Shadow Women in veils.

My 28 year old male cousin/flatmate has one that is covered in a pinkish plum coloured covering and veils. He said she is soothing. Hums to him and gently rocks his bed.

I saw her once in another City 1st, he just got off work at 4 pm, popped in with Pizzas, Pepsis, and 5 movies. He'd wanted to get away from his friends for a bit. My homes had always been his haven from the rest of the world being exactly in the middle of my 2 daughter's ages. He'd just turned 19. ( Ended up 3 days and nights before he had to get to work ).

We ate and watched a movie, well he got through half of one. I had a bachelor suite without a bedroom, I had a twin sized bed against the back wall and a queen size Futon to separate the area sort of like a half wall. It was still early, about 8 pm. He just crawled atop the bed and was out like a light. I put a spare blanket over him, made tea and was at my computer desk, in an almost lazy boy type of chair. I was online, sipping my tea when every little hair raised as if by static, I heard humming. Slowly turned around and saw her sitting on the edge of the bed, rocking the bed and humming.

She looked at me, her eyes a glowy violet, and put an extremely long finger where her mouth would be, as if to say, " Shhh." I nodded and she resumed. I grabbed a book off my desk and read it, sipping my tea and looking up at her occasionally. She felt benevolent. Then when he began to snore, she was just gone. He slept 16 hours.

I said what happened, and he confessed that she came to him while he slept whenever he was troubled. That she mind spoke her name, " Salome." That he never feared her but was soothed or lulled to sleep by her. Nothing rough or sexual.

It was the only time I saw her but not the last I heard her. I did take a photo, she looked at me and shook her head no. I set the camera down. When developed, it only looked like a whole photo of pinky plum mist or smoke. Useless.

On much research, I found Inmen that all knew of her. Everything. They all said he'd be safe with her but also stated, " The Djinn Salome only goes to the naive troubled young children, mostly boys, she soothes and protects them but we have never heard her going to any one older than 10 to 12 years of age."

So I thought I'd ask about Oskar while I had the chance. They sounded almost afraid and said that the knew of a Djinn exactly fitting my description, that ancient stories to them, that he is thought to be a King or Leader as the most powerful of the Blue Djinn, that he never spoke his name mind speak or otherwise. And that he did not speak to females, especially non-Islamic.

Only one, who lives in this city, traveled to the one I was in. He said the Master Djinn would not let him enter, became fearful then said Oskar mind spoke to him that he's always with me to protect me, that I was a halfling, & found himself in love with me, though very angry about it. That he was to watch me till he took me home. That he broke a rule, then for the Inmen to leave before he attached a worker to him.

The Inmen said nothing could be done, dropped his exorcism bag and ran.

It is awful. And his malevolence especially toward other males is terrifying. I will never get used to him. He can be benevolent as well as long as I don't try fighting him.

Recently, a couple of friends who saw my rendition said he looked like Oskar Schindler. If it is, it blows the Inmen Djinn theories away.

My late Parents told me that when I was 9 months old I got Query Pneumonia and as as soon as my late Dad said," She's burning up!"
To which I replied to in perfect German, " Yes, yes! It is hotter than a Jewish oven in here! "

Good thing that had been on my late parents bed as my late Dad dropped me in disbelief, shock & horror. Though he'd been multilingual, he would allow me to be taught anything other than English as, " We are Canadian now, we speak only English! "

What I mean by that last quoted statement from my beginning post, is every previous time I tried to make this post, my Lap-Top, Desk-Top, and android crashes, becomes disconnected, freezes up so bad I have to give a cold re-boot, or the post just disappears before i can hit reply.

Thank you for your questions. They are solid

edit on th312014Wed, 19 Mar 2014 04:24:43 -05000314th31amWed, 19 Mar 2014 04:24:43 -0500 by StormyStars because: I parted a paragraph

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
[
Hi.
Thank you for replying. I think maybe I should have put this under the Paranormal section now instead of The Grey area.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 13:53 link quote reply The very first picture appears to be a backyard photo taken through a screen door; with the light vertical lines being tree trunks (pine?), and the higher light, a street lamp (maybe put on a tree). I played with the color and it looked pretty clear. I would have posted the picture, but I have not posted a photo before and I am having difficulty figurin' out how to do it. Maybe another member can try, if interested, and post it.

Um, no. It is not a backyard photo taken through a screen door or even a window. No tree trunks. I STILL have it on my digital camera.
The camera was maybe a week old. I also recorded the accidents with my digital camera for it's maximum recording time of 30 minutes but not being knowledgeable enough, I can't get the recording off onto any computer. I must have code locked it accidentally.

Ok,;
1. I often work with an Environmentalist for Environment Canada. This was about 230 pm or 3 pm.
2. It was spring, and sunny, so no forest fires.
3, It WAS CLOSE to my apartment which was close to the highway.
4. I had my eldest daughter with me, who needed to speak with the Environmentalist whose office was about a half mile just off the number 10 Highway.
5. We were in her car not even a 1/4 way there, had to stop when the smoke was starting as a Police officer was stopping anyone going in that direction.
6. There were 5 vehicles crashed into each other. E.M.T. , 911, Regular Ambulances & a lot of police vehicles ALL with their emergency top lights swirling.
7. We got out of the car & start taking pictures & recording.
8. While doing so, there were 3 huge explosions followed by 2 smaller ones then the smoke was darker, heavier, and us, and all the vehicles behind us were asked to turn around and leave.
9. That was the most clear photo, the local News Paper even used it, the recording has the siren sounds, men shouting, & firetrucks coming in but visibility is practically nil. Just swirling smoke. And the explosions sounds.
10. My 1st cousin is one of the E.M.T's. A week later, we had a Birthday party for my eldest Grand_Daughter who was just turning 1, at my late parent's home which is fairly large to accommodate the other toddlers & parents. My E.M.T cousin brought his 2 year old daughter. He had the shakes. We went out to the garage for a smoke. He said he just couldn't get the whole accident out of his head.. We had known all the victims of whom he'd had to scrape off the highway AND pick up body parts.
11. I tried playing with the colours,, brightness, contrast, enlargements, etc. It just makes it look worse.
12. Oh, and the white you see at the bottom left is my late parent's car door, my daughter was using there car as she'd only brought down their RV, I used the door for support as I was still very weak after having died 5+ minutes. I'd been unable to walk very well. I was 59 lbs and about to undergo pancreatic surgery and be in the hospital till almost Thank's Giving. We FELT presences.I

So please, post yours A,S.A.P and we can compare as this is the, un-played/un- tampered with original photo on the original camera it was taken on.
You really have my curiosity peaked as my 1st reaction was," How the hel does he/she get THAT out of THIS? lol!

So I would like to see what you came up with and how lol. I'd appreciate it and again, thank you for replying
lol!i]reply to post by Dapaga

edit on th312014Thu, 20 Mar 2014 09:53:37 -05000314th31amThu, 20 Mar 2014 09:53:37 -0500 by StormyStars because: I left out a piece of info

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmikDebris

Thank you again lol! You were how I got my Avatar then photos done.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by StormyStars

Here is the exif data on the first picure.

Image Description [0x010E] = DCFN0017.JPG
Camera Make [0x010F] = Polaroid
Camera Model [0x0110] = A500C
Picture Orientation [0x0112] = normal (1)
X-Resolution [0x011A] = 72/1 ===> 72
Y-Resolution [0x011B] = 72/1 ===> 72
X/Y-Resolution Unit [0x0128] = inch (2)
Software / Firmware Version [0x0131] = EXIF Version 2.2,FW:A500C_105PAB
Last Modified Date/Time [0x0132] = 2004:03:04 04:05:27
Y/Cb/Cr Positioning (Subsampling) [0x0213] = co-sited / datum point (2)

EXIF Sub IFD

Exposure Time (1 / Shutter Speed) [0x829A] = 10/1111 second ===> 1/111.1 second ===> 0.009 second
Lens F-Number / F-Stop [0x829D] = 30/10 ===> ƒ/3
Exposure Program [0x8822] = normal program (2)
ISO Speed Ratings [0x8827] = 100
EXIF Version [0x9000] = 0220
Original Date/Time [0x9003] = 2004:03:04 04:04:47
Digitization Date/Time [0x9004] = 2004:03:04 04:04:47
Components Configuration [0x9101] = 0x01,0x02,0x03,0x00 / YCbCr
Compressed Bits per Pixel [0x9102] = 2/1 ===> 2
Exposure Bias (EV) [0x9204] = 0/10 ===> 0
Max Aperture Value (APEX) [0x9205] = 30/10 ===> 3
Max Aperture = ƒ/2.83
Metering Mode [0x9207] = center weighted average (2)
Light Source / White Balance [0x9208] = unknown (0)
Flash [0x9209] = Flash fired

According to the data if the time was set right on the camera it was taken in 2004 not 2008 and at 4:04 am and the flash fired resolution of the picture is very low at 72 dpi iso rating of a 100 is low and the shutter speed at 1/111 th a second doesn't give what was a low powered flash a chance, plus if taking a picture of smoke that would reflect the flash.

Some of your pictures are using the web cam on your computer coming up as an HP but a resolution 0f 640x480 that's very low now and saved as a jpeg as well which will cause problems.

edit on 20-3-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Hi. Thank you for replying.

I want to open by stating that my intent is not to really judge, but to offer my opinion...which I hope doesn't, like you said, turn into judgement, lol. I want people who believe in such things to explore these ideas, bring any evidence to the forefront, and raise awareness about such possibilities. But with that said, the types of evidence I dislike the most, especially in the paranormal field, are "orbs." Anything that could potentially be cause by light reflections, dust, bugs, anything else in the air, etc., should be dismissed, because there is always the possibility that such a simple explanation is the correct explanation.

While I DO have photos of Orbs, none of these photos have any Orbs, just smoke in the air for the first photo. The photo of my cousin, it is too dark a shape to be an orb, it's rather like a flitting shadow that showed on ALL our cameras of photos we each took of each other, I need to find the rest but I moved again and it took me 3 years to find these lol!

Now I have seen skeptics go out of their way to explain something away, and sometimes the "scientific" explanation makes much less sense than the less-conventional explanation. That irritates me as well. But when it comes to something like an orb or light or whatever, it does not take any mental maneuvers to get at the possible cause. So this is mainly why I feel such things are probably explainable without a paranormal aspect being involved.

I apologize, I don't understand why you are talking about Orbs when none of these photos have Orbs lol!

But that doesn't mean such things aren't occurring. It just means that one cannot know the difference between what is physical and what is paranormal when it comes to such things. And because of this, wouldn't it be better to dismiss all such pieces of evidence, since the chance of misconstruing it or misidentifying it is so high? Sure, one can attempt to apply certain characteristics to the shapes, intensities, etc. of various orbs, but in all actuality even the conventional explanations are not going to fall into a single descriptive category. Or to put it another way, all bugs, pieces of dust, etc. are going to look different, or could potentially look different, based on the angle of reflection, the surface that is doing the reflecting, etc...It is just something I think people should think about.

No. I don't believe it would be better to dismiss these photos as pieces of evidence as they leave me with questions I am hoping to get a few reasonable answers/replies of suggestions or similar evidence &/or experiences.
Again, I don't know why you talk of Orbs, lighting, dust & bugs as none apply to these photos???

But again, I am not dismissing your claims by any means. I am just saying that the possibility of error is high in such instances, and as such, it is better to try to gather evidence or to focus on an aspect that is not so easily explained away. But there are always going to be those who dismiss any type of paranormal evidence, regardless of whether such an explanation is likely. I say nobody should care about the opinions of those types of people, because they are obviously biased to such a degree that honest evaluation is impossible. But on the other side of the coin, those presenting the evidence and making certain claims are biased as well, and as such, they should not attempt to dismiss all claims counter to their points.

If I were being biased, I'd have had no need for answers as I would believe I already had them either way lol! But if you can explain the photos I've posted so far with more to follow later, please do, I would appreciate it immensely, but there are no Orbs so, not sure what you're thinking or not......

Again, thank you for your reply.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by someoneinnyc

Hi. Thank you for your reply.

Thank you for sharing these pics. The smoke pic is eerie. I stay away from ouija boards because it's like leaving your door open to the spirit world. I choose not to invite them in or to interact. Too dangerous. I would rather walk down a dark alley in the hood, thank you very much!

Um which one? The smoke around the accident or me having a cigarette?

This Ouija Board Table is only something that looks handmade and not all that well done. The people in this Apt. Bldg, when moving out, if they have time, put a notice up on a cork board on a wall between the mail boxes, the laundry room, & drink & snack machines, of the items they want to sell. This Ouija Board Table didn't sell. the items people don't sell before moving, are brought to the area where they post their signs & anyone can grab them which my Cousin/Flatmate did. For my Lap-Top to sit on near my Futon. I'd only had it since the end of September 2012, my Mom passed October 14th 2012. This has never been used here and has special stitching to ward off any evil of any kind. The stitching was blessed by a R.C Priest. I don't believe in THEM but my late Mom's sister who has always considered me hers somehow, does believe. She is very religious.
Buy my late Mom did hate Ouija Boards and was fearful of them, though never said why.
I don't invite Spirits, the just show up. Always have. And like they were in life, good or bad. I do my best to ignore both as the good/bad is usually hard to tell unless having had known them while alive. That, a whole other telling though.
I DO walk down dark deserted Alley's in the wee hours of the morn, they're safer lol!

I used to be attracted to 'dark' images and even painted some myself. I had them hanging in my home. Not anymore. I don't want those dark images vibrating into my life anymore. Now I put up only uplifting images (no, no kittens! lol).

I only ever painted or hung photos of what is natural like the one wolf I met up with near dusk, heading back to my 4X4 after hunting with my ex-husband. The photos and my painting gave people an eerie feeling, except for other nature buffs, one who bought the painting for $4000.00. Most things are bright & cheery including a painting with a pink background & my twin pure white, blue eyed kittens saved from being drowned & had till they died. That was long before having my 2 daughters, they were my babies lol!

The situations you have described involving Oskar almost sound like he protects you. That's a tricky relationship. He may be protecting you but not for your benefit or well being but for his. Frankly, he sounds like just another abuser who happens to have better control skills than the other abusers you have encountered. Most people don't understand why some people stay with abusers. The reality is that it can be life threatening to try to leave an abuser.

You are absolutely !00% correct in that whole paragraph.....

So, if you want Oskar around he will stay. If you don't, then commit yourself to the very careful and compassionate task of seeing him out the door. Start by destroying your rendition of him with compassion, not anger or hatred. It may not be fast and easy to get Oskar leave, in fact, it may be a dangerous undertaking that requires many levels and layers and of protection and skill. In such situations people hire experienced 'exorcists.' Another method is to embrace a valid spiritual path.

Maybe for a time in my 13 year marriage, ( Now divorced 21 years ), I was a bit ambivalent in the latter 5 years about having Oskar around. Before and after, I did everything possible suggested by Priests, Shaman, Inmen, Healers, Medicine men, you name it, I probably did it. I even did interviews with other who've had a Shadow Being and were rid of them. All kinds of lifestyles, abused, non abused, etc. I have embraced a high valid Spiritual Path. His visits lessened but became more abusive to the point where his visits are more frequent, almost benevolent feeling with a rare abusive yet more brief act. Which is why, as of February 15th 2014, I have remained in the City of my birth, & the same bldg for 5 years.
( It could be I am 3 bldg's away from the entire City's largest R.C Church AND the R.C Hospital I was born in is only a short distance away. Or not. I don't know for certain ).

Knowing what something is can lead you to the helpful knowledge to escort it out the door. But be mindful of what you want to know and why because the sayings, "curiosity killed the cat" and "ignorance is bliss", have some conventional truth to them. Sounds like you already know enough. Be careful not put your ego identity into the situation. Allow only your compassion for yourself and the people you care about to motivate whatever you do, related to Oskar and everything else in life. You can't go wrong that way.

I definitely agree. & would like to point out, I love all & hate none no matter what wrongs they've done. If what they do is consistently wrong I just avoid them. I know it's not exactly a good thing, there is no explanation, but I have an inability to hate. I can dislike, but not hate. That leaves me open but I just can't. I'll give my last cent away, etc. I'm far from a Saint or Martyrism, yet also have an inability for revenge or vengeance. Most people don't trust that & will push till they give up & just accept it. I DO get mad, angry, upset, etc, but it is flash in the pan as I can't hang on to any of that. Life's much too short to sweat the small stuff that is that, belittling, anger, w/e. I've done so many renditions of Oskar, I don't know where they all are lol! This last one makes me feel like I have power over Oskar or something like that....

I wish you well and blessings!

Thank you. I wish you blessings and wellness as well.... _ /\_

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

No one can help you until you pray for help from God from the heart.

That may be ok, but it didn't help when I believed in just one God almighty, now I don't & it is somewhat better. More than one God & Godless & Science. I am Pagan. THAT works for me personally.

If anyone does try seven times the number of creeps will be with you. Get rid of the ouija board, ouija board table and all dark materials too..... including the painting......

I don't understand the 1st euphemism. Just the, whatever you wish for someone, it comes back 3 fold.
The Ouija Board table has never been used here but my Aunty got me blessed protection stitching's for it anyway.
No dark materials except the most recent rendition which oddly makes me finally feel power over Oskar though I don't understand it exactly. Yet......

Again, thank you

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hi. Thank you for replying

The pictures themselves are like portals, I got chills. And the ouji board is very dangerous. cut all ties and work on repairing aura and prayers.

Edit to add, still have chills minutes later. Close the door. Aside from prayers and repairing aura work, energy work. See this huge door and slam it shut, and bolt it. Reverse all permissions.

You feel all the pictures are like portals or just the rendition of Oskar?
He seems to have the most focus. AND the one to give people the chills.
The Ouija Board Table here has only been here since the end of September 2012, has never been used as a Ouija here & my Aunty got the Bishop to bless a protective stitching for it. She is very Religious.
I am Pagan and always do the New Moon Cleansing Aura on myself & home.
That's just it, I never opened a door or gave permissions so what door do I slam shut and which of every Entity do I revoke ungiven permissions to?
What if it was opened by one of my late parents or Grand-Parents, & there is no bolt? What if it were one of them that gave permissions? I'll never know how or why..... Oskar has been there since my Birth.
My maternal Great Grand-Pere, who had been part of the Jessie Jame's & Unger Gang just turned 100. He would not leave my side. Just before he passed, he was very close to 101. He told my late Mom & her Mom he was sorry he was being called but did something with a very old Shaman friend to protect me . What if that something was Oskar?
What would you suggest then? Considering I am Pagan.........

I eagerly await your reply.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by someoneinnyc

Hi! Thank you for replying.

You don't need to keep moving. Stand your ground. Have the home blessed and cleansed, then pour kosher sea salt across every thresshold with a blessing and request to God (or any holy being you have a connection with) to keep all unholy beings away and out of your life.

Already done though not one God as I am Pagan, though my Aunty is very religious & had a protective stitching for protection blessed by one of the R.C Bishops for the Ouija Board Table given to me specifically for my Lap Top near my Futon the end of September 2012 but has never been used as a Ouija here.

You have to really want this in your heart. Being a victim can carry illusions of honor, humility and martyrdom that are actually playing into and encouraging the evil. A heart felt identification with purity and compassion are what is needed to begin the process of keeping these beings away. An easy visualization is to feel the light of God radiating out from your heart to all beings including the evil ones and imaging the light purifying their suffering and motivations for hurting you or anyone

Over the 1st part by age 24. The 2nd part? Have all but the God factor. I am Pagan.

Surrender only to God's will. God's will is only love and compassion, never punishment or pain, never. Only we bring punishment or pain on ourselves from selfish actions or intentions, or from inviting evil into our home. You have some work cut out for you. I hope you take some of the advice on this thread to heart.

I cannot accept the 1 & only almighty God aspect, but I do hope for more replies on things I haven't already tried all these years but I DO thank you for your reply and suggestions.......

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by vivid1975

Hi! Thank you kindly for your reply.

Sounds like a Djinn to me.

Simon Parkes has information about them that may be of help. Also the Quran has info.

This I can relate to. I've mainly 2 cowardly inmen & Rosemary Ellen Guiley for most information yet have not heard of the last 2? I have written the names down & will be checking into this aspect more....

Thank you again for your reply and suggestions.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by CallmeRaskolnikov

Hi. Thank you for your reply.

the first thing that jumped out at me was the issue of rape and physical assault toward you. considering the fact that you have moved over forty times and this oskar is still attached to you i would say this is extremely serious. i would guess that somehow in the past you have invited this entity into your life through the use of occult divination such as the ouija board you had mentioned in your post. this invitation does not have to be formal or even a kind of verbal contract, this thing came into your life and formed a bond with you regardless of if you knowingly accepted it. it sounds through your posts as if you have become tolerant of its presence.

I have live here, the City of my Birth, close to it's largest R.C Church and R.C Hospital I was born in. The last 3 years, Oskar's visits have lessoned. The last 1.5 years, the attacks have stopped. He wants what he said he was here for. 1st to guard me, 2nd he was angry that he fell in love with me. 3rd, he waits for me to agree I'll go to his world which was to be his assignment after I came of age but that's all I really know.
I never invited this entity into your life through the use of occult divination such as the ouija board. Or any other dabbling. He has been with me since birth.
I have only had this Ouija Board since late September 2012 and have never used it for anything other than a Lap Top table. I am Pagan but my Aunty is very religious and gifted me with protective stitchings bless by one of our Bishops.
I had become tolerant of his presence the last 5 years of a 13 year marriage that ended in 1994, February 15th.
Then intolerant again & when I still held a bit of christianity.

you mentioned i believe that you don't actively have faith in a higher power or perhaps just organized religion. however, you need to find something that you believe in for you to fight this thing and break the bond it has with you. though i kind of get the sense that you feel like there's nothing you can do and you are just going to "go with it" because "you can deal with it" and honestly i don't think that should be acceptable as the repercussions can be severe.

Please explain what I can do that I have not already done since I was 13 as you honestly don't think that should be acceptable as the repercussions can be severe. What do you honestly believe the severe repercussions can be?

you need to stand your ground as someone else mentioned previously. to need to formally rebuke oskar and say aloud that you he/it no longer is welcome in your life. you need to forcefully say aloud something to the effect of "oskar or any negative energies, entities or thought-forms are no longer welcome in my life and in my home". this language intentionally covers all bases for whatever the entity could be. i would say this while smudging your entire home. first you need to waft the sage smoke over your entire body visualizing the smoke as white, cleansing, healing light while continually stating that you "with this sage i cleanse away any negative energies, entities or thought-forms". Every crevice and corner needs to be filled with the sage smoke. when doing this you need to at least leave one window half open so there is way for the negative energy to leave the home and you leave the front entrance for last.

Once again, did ALL this to no avail. I was Christian till about age 24. Became Pagan at age 32. Will be 50 August 16th 2014.

there's a lot of information out there on this and your aren't the only one dealing with something like this. you can do it if you really want it gone. don't feel sentimental, don't humanize it and don't feel bad for it. use strong intentions and keep your willpower strong and fight this thing.

you will have to be strong willed and vigilant if you really want to get rid of this thing. you can do it if you want to. if your intention and willpower are strong enough. there is a lot of information on this stuff out there. you need to find something that you believe in and find strength through and take action.

The 1st part is accurate yes.
The 2nd part, half correct. I have been strong, have taken action, have found what I can believe in. It is like trying to gt rid of a siamese twin joined at numerous and dangerous arterial points.

How do you get rid of what has been with you since birth other than careful surgical extraction? And how is that possible paranormally do you think?

Thank you again. I look forward to a reply?

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jumpingbean

Thank you for your reply, & yes, all great advice only this was to be about ALL the photos so far posted not just Oskar or a Ouija Board Table.

I think you have had some great advice on how to protect yourself, and I really hope you follow it. I am afraid I have nothing to add to it, though, as I don't know a whole lot about it.
Please, please get rid of that ouija board though. Buy yourself a new table or something to keep the laptop on! I used to have one of those things set up in my room when I was a teenager, and used it with friends quite a lot. Soon it freaked me out, and I binned everything to do with it. I even ended up getting rid of the mirror that hung above it, and I experienced a lot less 'action' after doing that - although my experiences were nothing like yours. I would be lighting a bonfire in the garden and burning it (although not sure if this is the right way to dispose of a ouija board), but just get it out of the house right now.

I would STILL like to hear of you experiences, as they may contain something more concrete for me to understand.

Thank you for your reply & I look forward to hear of your personal experiences

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   

I don't think i have a spirit guide. If i did they abandoned me years ago.
I'd like to think for your own sanity these pics are real and you do have a guide.
However, beware imposters. Playing with Ouija boards can attract unwanted guests.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Thank you for replying back !

I knew ALL this. But it looks exactly the same on the camera which I bought at a store, on sale, in 2008. I never changed the preset date on it. What I want to see is the photo you got from the photo when

Here is the exif data on the first picure.

Image Description [0x010E] = DCFN0017.JPG
Camera Make [0x010F] = Polaroid
Camera Model [0x0110] = A500C
Picture Orientation [0x0112] = normal (1)
X-Resolution [0x011A] = 72/1 ===> 72
Y-Resolution [0x011B] = 72/1 ===> 72
X/Y-Resolution Unit [0x0128] = inch (2)
Software / Firmware Version [0x0131] = EXIF Version 2.2,FW:A500C_105PAB
Last Modified Date/Time [0x0132] = 2004:03:04 04:05:27
Y/Cb/Cr Positioning (Subsampling) [0x0213] = co-sited / datum point (2)

EXIF Sub IFD

Exposure Time (1 / Shutter Speed) [0x829A] = 10/1111 second ===> 1/111.1 second ===> 0.009 second
Lens F-Number / F-Stop [0x829D] = 30/10 ===> ƒ/3
Exposure Program [0x8822] = normal program (2)
ISO Speed Ratings [0x8827] = 100
EXIF Version [0x9000] = 0220
Original Date/Time [0x9003] = 2004:03:04 04:04:47
Digitization Date/Time [0x9004] = 2004:03:04 04:04:47
Components Configuration [0x9101] = 0x01,0x02,0x03,0x00 / YCbCr
Compressed Bits per Pixel [0x9102] = 2/1 ===> 2
Exposure Bias (EV) [0x9204] = 0/10 ===> 0
Max Aperture Value (APEX) [0x9205] = 30/10 ===> 3
Max Aperture = ƒ/2.83
Metering Mode [0x9207] = center weighted average (2)
Light Source / White Balance [0x9208] = unknown (0)
Flash [0x9209] = Flash fired

According to the data if the time was set right on the camera it was taken in 2004 not 2008 and at 4:04 am and the flash fired resolution of the picture is very low at 72 dpi iso rating of a 100 is low and the shutter speed at 1/111 th a second doesn't give what was a low powered flash a chance, plus if taking a picture of smoke that would reflect the flash.

Some of your pictures are using the web cam on your computer coming up as an HP but a resolution 0f 640x480 that's very low now and saved as a jpeg as well which will cause problems.

I knew this. ALL. You missed every other camera I used....but I did buy this camera at Red Apple in 2008, on sale I never did change it's preset date so a picture I take today will show the same date. Plus, it's still on the camera and looks the same uploaded. I have 30 minutes, it's maximum of recording of the pile up. I know when I 1st moved there...I wanted to see the photo you took off your ccomp to see how you played with it...........& perhaps you can tell me how to upload the video capture of said fire off it too......

Another reply would definitely be appreciated, thank you, perhaps you can post the photo of my photo that you played around with on your cam.....

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by EA006

I don't think i have a spirit guide. If i did they abandoned me years ago.
I'd like to think for your own sanity these pics are real and you do have a guide.
However, beware imposters. Playing with Ouija boards can attract unwanted guests.

Now see, I felt and said what you just did, 20 years except I factored a 1 singular God into it as well. With a lot of sadness & more firm.
I said, " If there ever was a God, Guardian Angels or Spirit Guides, then they abandoned me years ago. " Then I ripped off my real ruby rosary, silver cross with a sacrificed Christ, my St. Christopher's medallion and walked away from it all.
I think I only see them as aura type thing for other people. And sometimes capture them in photos. Only lol.
These pics are real, more vivid in reality and there are so many more I have that I need to find in w/e boxes I may have put them in.
Though I DO keep saying, I've had this Ouija Board TABLE that ONLY gets used for my Lap-Top. And I've only had it since September late, 2012. AND my very religious Aunt got protective stitching to cover it plus had it blessed by a Bishop lol.

Thank you again for your repl, I'd like to know why you feel those 2 ways though please......

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Sorry, I have just seen this after a busy weekend! I am off to work in a minute, but I will post later tonight, once I have the children in bed
Not too sure if it will help you or not, as my situation seems very different to yours, but if it helps, then great!
edit on 24-3-2014 by jumpingbean because: correct spelling

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Could you post a reply trying to explain a bit clearer what you want all I see are very poor quality pictures of pictures you need to scan your pictures in rather than take a picture with a poor quality camera.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jumpingbean

Hi again, & wb.....I've been looking forward to this

Sorry, I have just seen this after a busy weekend! I am off to work in a minute, but I will post later tonight, once I have the children in bed Not too sure if it will help you or not, as my situation seems very different to yours, but if it helps, then great!

Honestly? I am just grateful you replied back & are willing to share your own situation. Maybe you think it's a very different situation than mine but we won't know how much really until you share and who knows? It may be a great help or a key, or even a piece to this puzzle. That would be helpful even if just a fragment relates, it may just help knowing I'm not alone and be inspiration for a change to help. I feel it will be significant in some way. I feel any similar experiences even if anyone thinks do not quite match, will help.
And atm, I am trying to get more photos & renditions to post as well.
That you so very much

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Hi. Wb.

Could you post a reply trying to explain a bit clearer what you want all I see are very poor quality pictures of pictures you need to scan your pictures in rather than take a picture with a poor quality camera.

Ireply to post by wmd_2008

Hi. Wb.

I am poor. I am on a fixed income and cannot afford better quality pictures PLUS the 1st picture is a direct upload.
Yes, the qualities of the ones taken by camera are much better quality, except the 1st, & ARE indeed more vivid & colourful but at least they have not been altered in anyway, they are originals and all too real but at least they are forms of real evidence & I was king in my rendition of Oskar for he in real life, appears a lot scarier. I am currently getting other photos & renditions ready to post despite quality, are still real.
If I had just stated everything without the photos have been better?
The 1st photo is taken around 230 pm, in bright, sunny, & I was leaning on the car door to take it. Yet the photo doesn't show the daytime brightness through the smoke though the video does if I could just access it to upload. Unpleasant viewing it may be, it is a disaster. What is filmed not the quality.
My late Mom and her only known living brother, the uprising swirls a very colourful almost kaleidoscope design and colours. They are not camera errors & my Uncle's has a much wider arc.
From the 2nd DISPOSABLE of cameras used, why is it only picture 13 that has their faces twisted, almost missing?
My cousin at my parent's home, that dark shape was moving around everyone at the house, directly following the funeral of my Mom, almost as though her or some spirit is greeting everyone & taken with my Motorola Razor Cell phone, directly uploaded to the laptop.
The photo of me having a smoke the moment before my Mom passed was as though someone turned on the laptop camera took 4 photos of me in succession, yet every other photo taken by the laptop camera seem like good quality to me, yet I've tried to replicate them without success, all others are clear. How, why?
My rendition of Oskar is fine but for the light glares on the frame.

I wanted to know if 2 are Guardian Angels or Spirit Guides as the colours are so rainbow bright,band 1st seen by naked eye though only slightly. Did something evil twist and almost erase my parent's faces yet not my cousin's yet she is in the middle. Is me having a smoke just cigarette smoke or a form of ectoplasm. What is Oskar?

And I was hoping others would share similar replies of their own similar experiences, if not their own, maybe one of their family members or friends related something to them or just what the viewers' personal opinion of the the photos are minus the poor quality and if anyone else has even just one picture with the same similarities to any of the posted ones, would post theirs her as well.

Or you can read my replies to other repliers to find out answers to I gave to others if you had the same questions or I could make 1 auto reply with ALL info on one reply.....

Thank you for your feed back, it helps me know how to make my OP better and is much appreciated

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Hi again.....

I just wanted to let you know a friend popped by with a brand new, very expensive tablet, he took various photos and captured 3 ghost like people, a dark long shadow flitting around all, and a pretty clear one of Oskar when even I was not aware he was here. He didn't bring his USB to do a direct download on her for me but hopefully he will be back this weekend & get those up.

Wish me luck please......
I'm excited and can hardly wait lol!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join