It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Paratroopers Land In Kherson, Ukraine

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
After nothing happens here, who is next on the list to start WW3. We must be running out of countries by now.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
You know the vote is on Monday? What is supposed to happen? Did you actually expect someone to shoot, because we were talking about it?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Ninipe

I wasn't talking about this specific incident. I was referring to the debacle as a whole. It's Syria all over again. Nothing will happen, no world war, just more hot air until the next "WW3 conflict" conspiracy. Yawn.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

CallYourBluff
After nothing happens here, who is next on the list to start WW3. We must be running out of countries by now.

What if those "Russian paratroopers" and those "unidentified gunmen" in Sevastopol and Kiev were actually, in fact, Blackwater mercenaries all apart of the false-flag operation exposed by Anonymous, to initiate and incite tension between the Ukraine and Russia to justify more U.S. "humanitarian intervention" into the region. With the EU having turned their backs on the United States and the United Kingdom the situation is getting pretty desperate for the modern-day axis powers.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   

TritonTaranis

That needs to happen NOW!!!

When a full force NATO starts moving there assets to protect Ukraine, watch Russia do nothing and start complying

Nothing else will persuade that ignorant fool putler IMO
edit on 15-3-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

All carrot and no stick, where have I seen this before?

NATO has been moving assets into the old block and part of being in the EU is allowing certain allowances to NATO. Imagine Putin not doing anything in Crimea within months they would have received an eviction notice and US military hardware would be rolling in, right on Putin's doorstep.

Don't you see? This is already happening which is WHY Russia is doing what its doing. Looking at a map seems fairly obvious.

I'm curious in what context you base your ignorant comment? How has Putin shown himself ignorant? A man who rises in the ranks of the KGB to control one of the strongest nations on earth ignorant? No....if nothing else, he appears a formidable opponent.
edit on 20-3-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join