It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Card - 'Early Warning' - Malaysia Airlines Connection?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Honkwoo1486
to me that card is showing the epicenter of the Japanese earthquake that caused the tsunami/fukushima incident

I Agree with this guy

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

deessell
The fun thing about these cards is you can twist and make events match these cards.

I'll play...

This cards matches my initial gut feeling of jets scrambled and an "accidental" shoot down.

Plane shows up unidentified, and an early warning is transmitted but results in a shoot down.

Problem for me is, whose military?
edit on 15-3-2014 by deessell because: (no reason given)

True but that does not rule out the possibility of some bored trillionaires playing a game with the world. This one is interesting.

A few weeks before the Pearl Harbor attack, a pair of strange ads appeared in the New Yorker. They seemed to be advertising a dice game called The Deadly Double. One of the ads showed a pair of dice with the characters 0, 5, 7, xx, 24, and 12 on the visible faces. Above were warnings in a variety of languages: "Achtung! Warning! Alerte!" The other ad showed people in a bunker and explained that the dice game was essential air raid survival gear. The company logo was a suspiciously Germanic looking double eagle.

The ads have a somewhat strange design, but only in retrospect did they appear to contain a coded message. The numbers could allude to the date of the Pearl Harbor attack (12/7), with the other numbers representing codes

io9.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

FlyersFan
reply to post by ns9504

I didn't even think to look at the instructions on the card for a clue.
That's interesting.

"Play this card, as a free move, after any Disaster is played. It gives the target +10 to defend against that one Disaster."

- The disaster is already played ... the plane goes missing.
- Follow the map on the card and defend against the disaster ... which means the disaster isn't over yet.

That easily fits a plane being hijacked (the first part of the disaster) .... and having to defend against the second part of the disaster - the plane being loaded with WMD and it flying somewhere without a transponder.

What is the only other constant thing going right now...Russia and the Ukraine.

Maybe the plane is being outfitted with a bomb

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I Love threads about Illuminati cards! I got the app a while ago and would love to print a set and play a game, but i heard it usually takes at least a couple hours and i don't know enough people with an attention span big enough to devote that much time to something that doesn't involve flickering images on a screen, or getting wasted. If i could turn it into a drinking game... lol! People would wake up hungover, half remembering random things from this crazy game.

I do enjoy these although I can't say if one has ever "come true" except maybe in hindsight. I want to see somebody using them to make a correct prediction and then I will be impressed. But nevertheless I'm still obsessed with them.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
post post post

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Map wise - New Zealand maybe..?.

Cannot shake the feeling that this plane will be fitted out to deliver a HEMP over USA maybe flown in shadowing rout from Hawaii

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

At the time of my post it wasn't clear. It was speculative, now it seems confirmed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join