It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Card - 'Early Warning' - Malaysia Airlines Connection?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Honkwoo1486

Honkwoo you are so welcome and you are not the first person to mistake me for a sir. LOL

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Might be a synchronicity that you have found where two different events in time/space are connected to each other.
edit on 15-3-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I try to be logical and realistic but these cards, just the original series, send chills down my spine.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
This is so disrespectful to the families of the missing to play with their emotions like this and speculate from pure fantasy and cause them anxiety over nothing more than a card game. How horrendous and unfeeling and ignorantly conspiratorial. ##snipped## Tying the flight to WMDs?! How unfeeling through such shoddy speculation. Tsk, tsk.

edit on 15-3-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Mar 16 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

You are assuming that you know what the red area is intended to be, but what if the red area is pockets of water and not islands? All we can see from this picture are shapes. When I look at Google Earth I see areas that are just as easily represented here that are not islands. It could be a radar...though I have not seen radar where water is depicted as red, unless they are weather related, maybe. This could resemble a storm of some type. As for it being part of an island chain, I was unable to locate anything that looked specifically like this in the area you are suggesting, nor did I find anything resembling this in the area of Japan. It almost has a feel of being at one of the poles, from a view of space. It could even be a warning about an EMP.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ns9504

I agree with you. This is the logical place where the plane is. This was the last known contact with the plane. At this point the transponders went off - they were either manually turned off, or the aircraft suffered a quick disintegration.

This is also the spot where we have a witness, the oil rig worker. There was also the debris floating in the ocean, which Chinese satellites picked up on radar.

These are the only human sightings or points of contact.

This was the right spot, but for some reason the eyes of the world were diverted.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 2manyholes

Thanks for passing that along! I just installed the app and wish I could give you additional stars for saving me $300

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
s&f
Cards seems to be the closest in relation to the event. Now it's time to play the "Backfire" card.

Specifically, "It was in front of us all along!"
Most figured anyway, as updated sources claim links to, that this tragedy is a hyjaking.

edit on 15-3-2014 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I'd have to say roll the dice. I think it's called a "simulcra" or something like that. Hey. I just heard a sitting U.S. president say all he needs to make laws is a pen and a phone. and not a single member of his cabinet pointed out to him that for him to say something like that, IS TREASON! So if your telling me a card has an image that points to where this airliner went down? As previously stated, I've been hearing some REALLY CRAZY stuff lately anyway !J.B.S. Haldane was right !!!!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by tencap77

Early warning of a plane just disappearing good sign its going to blow up to something bigger, this card represent get away from major populations.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   

FlyersFan
Cheapest I've found them on Ebay is $245 and there is NO WAY we can go for that.

On the official Steve Jackson website the original is 35$
Look around here

EDIT: i just see on the previous page someone was faster than I
edit on 16/3/14 by awatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Good call, FlyersFan. I just happened to stumble across that card tonight, and my immediate thought was that it was the Malaysian area - I know a lot about geography.

So I am thinking that the plane may have been hijacked remotely. Also, the media is giving a LOT of attention to this. It seems like there is something important going on that we don't know about yet.

The incident has a sci-fi feel to it. Does anyone think that the plane was hijacked remotely? Or maybe this is being used as a segway into some kind of extra-terrestrial abduction false flag? What about the scientists that went missing? Are they going to be used to make some kind of black ops terrorist tech?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
self edited ... do not feed the trolls
edit on 3/16/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

The GUT
This is so disrespectful to the families of the missing to play with their emotions like this and speculate from pure fantasy and cause them anxiety over nothing more than a card game. How horrendous and unfeeling and ignorantly conspiratorial. Isn't that somewhat like your verbose opinion and freedom-of-speech-dampening rants about Sandy Hook questions? Tying the flight to WMDs?! How unfeeling through such shoddy speculation. Tsk, tsk.

edit on 15-3-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

Do you really think the families of the missing passengers are reading this thread? Seriously, do you really think that? BTW, ALOT of people are tying the plane's disappearance or possible hijacking to a Nuke or EMP attack. The rest of your post sure seemed personal to me

On topic, the card does seem to relate to some aspects of the missing plane story. I'll definitely be looking at this whole thing a little closer now. Thanks for the post S&F

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

OveRcuRrEnteD

I was trying to make a point abd did it badly. My sincere apologies to the OP for being ham-handed and stoopid about it on this thread.

So, on topic: Would this--if true--be unintended magic(k) of the black sort by the game creator or intented magic(k), or the "illuminati" sticking it in the public's face, or some "rule" they have to follow?

edit on 16-3-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Well see how this unfolds, was pretty heartbroken after nothing happened at sochi, it seemed pretty legit.
Still i think its rather weird they hijack a commercial airplane, there are better ways of getting an airplane if you are planning on some attack.
They are going to have a hard time trying to get that thing through the radars.
reply to
post by eisegesis

Man that pic is creppy, im sitting here all alone, late at night almost 3 am. Definitely not a good pic to run into right now. thats it, im calling it a day. Dont want to find myself making a new thread in paranormal forum anytime soon.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Honkwoo1486

There is also a "World Cup Victory" Card and "South American Nazis" Card... I don't think it means anything thou.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

FlyersFan

BlastedCaddy
eBay has them.

Cheapest I've found them on Ebay is $245 and there is NO WAY we can go for that.

I think there are something like 400 cards all together.
It would be so much easier to have the whole set instead of having to look online at the cards.
It's a hit or miss thing online ....

There is a page out there with all 400 cards you can pull up but I don't have the link sorry. Awhile back I was combing the net and found it.

Here's one: usahitman.com...
edit on 17-3-2014 by BubbaT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Here is a link to an old post with links to all the cards

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Link is at bottom of the OP to photobucket album of them all, it's password protected and very easy to work out its the site your on now !
edit on 17-3-2014 by FawnyKate because: Password hint

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by deessell

Sorry but there has been no floating debris. What was found turned out to by a cap of some kind and not a part of an airplane.
edit on AM000000310000000331218312014-03-17T11:18:34-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join