It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do u think ET's look like.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Besides mentioning the greys, reptilians, Pleidians, sirians etc. What do you think ETs look like from another galaxy, how do they live, how they communicate, etc. Let ur imagination run wild!

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Whatever best suits them for their environment. The water always fits in the puddle, not the other way around. I think sentient species with advanced technology are most likely bi-pedal, other than that, you couldnt really pin point what they look like exactly, there is too many factors to take into account. Anyone remember that picture of what one species of dinosaurs would look like today had they evolved and survived? It look like a grey, or reptilian speicies, really interesting. Can anyone dig it up? Or who did it?

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I agree with the above poster - environment is the biggest factor. Hell even if you took humans & put them in a different envirement over time they might look alot different.

More then likely though I think they look just like you and I. The fact that we have humans that appear much different from each other just here on earth makes me thinks there's probably quite a few different types. I think they look like everything you see in Hollywood & more. I'd hate to run into one of Sigourney Weaver's Alien's though.

Some plants look like aliens, I wonder if there's plant like aliens.

[edit on 24-11-2004 by outsider]

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Yes there are a lot of factors to consider, if they where an enough advanced civilization they could also posses the power of you may call it close to “GOD”. Like our self and alike I believe there are many planets with.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I think most aliens have some resemblant traits compared to us, I think most aliens would be in the range of the following:

1. Bipedal-tripedal
2. Two to four arms
3. May have wings
4. Height between 4ft-12ft
5. Most likely Carbon, Silicon or Boron based.
6. Communication is either telepathic, physical speech or body movement.

I think most aliens fit somewhere in each of those categories, though there might be cases in which they fall out of one of these aquirements.
Well what do all of you think?

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
They can look like anything you can imagine. Would you have imagined some of the species here on earth? From the earths beginning of life, look at all the different and weird creatures that had inhabited the earth. It's amazing as hell when you think about it. So yeah, they would like like something that you couldn't imagine,

new topics

top topics

join