It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do we have Free Will (my video)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Awesome, glad you made this I enjoyed your other video very much.

Combines everything I like into one format.

Keep it up Mr Mask!

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Astrocyte
reply to post by Mr Mask

I think you're being a bit sanctimonious and a tad bit sensitive. But if what I wrote offended you so much, I apologize.

Is it possible now for you to respond? Or would you like to continue "punishing me" by ignoring what took me a bit of time to write?

Sir, please don't take this harshly.

But in the last three days I have had to type replies to over 4000 comments on this video.

I didn't read the rest of your long comment, based on the fact that it's opening line was overly rude and overly wrong.

I'm sorry.

MM

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Lysergic
reply to post by Mr Mask

Awesome, glad you made this I enjoyed your other video very much.

Combines everything I like into one format.

Keep it up Mr Mask!

Awww dude, thank you!!!

Coming from such a respected and likable ATS-er as you, that means a lot. In fact when I saw "Lysergic" left a comment, I was like "awww man, hope this ain't a commenting showing hate for the content" lol.

Thanks man!!! Glad you enjoyed the video. Biggest hugs to you and thanks for being such a productive and fun member of my favorite website in the world.

MM

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

ParasuvO
Only one way to find out what free "will" would or could be.

That is to exercise it until it becomes completely in control, of EVERYTHING.

So far no one on this planet has had the courage to even take control of one day in some parts of their soul.

lol. If you figure it out, send me the info so I can join you on that.

I'd love some good old fashion control over the Universe.

Hugs bro.

MM

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

What free will we had is being taken over by high technology in the form of psychotronics used to join A.I. inteligence to the brains of more and more unsuspecting people . over 40 million people have a ringing in both ears ,I have cured 16 of them with a sound mix played over high quality head phones.The electronic ringing destroys the persons life from lack of sleep and seems to disolve normal brain chemistry causing an electronic indused mental problems.As further proof this is external ,if you have tinitis go into a deep cave(400ft or deeper) and you will find it diapears.I am a victim of operation clean sweep in 1997 and have developed this counter measure. I just need to get this sound mix to anyone that wants it for free but how do I find all of them.Any ideas?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

ParasuvO
Only one way to find out what free "will" would or could be.

That is to exercise it until it becomes completely in control, of EVERYTHING.

So far no one on this planet has had the courage to even take control of one day in some parts of their soul.

To dance on the path of Omnipotence is a perilous activity.In all honestly I think that has more to do with trying to control or better put, prevent one's inevitable decent into madness of wielding that kind of power.Sure courage is a precursory stage of even glimpsing that power over one self but once the floodgate is open and expanding into control of everything it becomes a torrent..It would take more then courage at that point.

Can a mortal being even begin to fathom that level of control without going off the wall irrevocably insane?where not even a sparrow falls that You don't see it and are ultimately somehow responsible for the outcome? To whom or even a group of whom that would step up to that power would be responsible for everything that is,was,or ever will be.

Seems most would forfeit that power and allow fate to puppet them through life giving them the illusion of free will to allow some some sense of sanity to persist though their days perhaps for the greater good. It`s all spinning around still after all.

Edit. Great video usual Mr Mask. Love all Your work
edit on 19-3-2014 by SynchronousSnake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

It is true that I don't have as much research and empirical data to support my belief as what those experts have. Yes, I chose to say "belief" since I don't have the said data, so much like I believe there is a God, I have faith that things are that way; that I have decisions to make, free will. However, I do have some life experience and my personal experience has proven to me that I have choices to make in life. Now, are those choices already made such as in destiny maybe to a certain degree.

Where do emotions fit in this definition of said scientist?

Why do we have a memory to remember what has happened? So that we don't need to chose the right thing to do?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I absolutely love your videos. Keep up the good work brother!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

supergravity
reply to post by Mr Mask

What free will we had is being taken over by high technology in the form of psychotronics used to join A.I. inteligence to the brains of more and more unsuspecting people . over 40 million people have a ringing in both ears ,I have cured 16 of them with a sound mix played over high quality head phones.The electronic ringing destroys the persons life from lack of sleep and seems to disolve normal brain chemistry causing an electronic indused mental problems.As further proof this is external ,if you have tinitis go into a deep cave(400ft or deeper) and you will find it diapears.I am a victim of operation clean sweep in 1997 and have developed this counter measure. I just need to get this sound mix to anyone that wants it for free but how do I find all of them.Any ideas?

The latest new skull reforming Frankenstein Radio Controls even in the think skulls of white pedigree males!!!?

OMG!!!

Fancis E Dec!???

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

SynchronousSnake

To dance on the path of Omnipotence is a perilous activity.In all honestly I think that has more to do with trying to control or better put, prevent one's inevitable decent into madness of wielding that kind of power.Sure courage is a precursory stage of even glimpsing that power over one self but once the floodgate is open and expanding into control of everything it becomes a torrent..It would take more then courage at that point.

Can a mortal being even begin to fathom that level of control without going off the wall irrevocably insane?where not even a sparrow falls that You don't see it and are ultimately somehow responsible for the outcome? To whom or even a group of whom that would step up to that power would be responsible for everything that is,was,or ever will be.

Seems most would forfeit that power and allow fate to puppet them through life giving them the illusion of free will to allow some some sense of sanity to persist though their days perhaps for the greater good. It`s all spinning around still after all.

Edit. Great video usual Mr Mask. Love all Your work
edit on 19-3-2014 by SynchronousSnake because: (no reason given)

Deep stuff and wow…

Fun comment to read and thought provoking indeed.

Hugs homie and thanks for the love and support. You doth rockith!!!!

MM
edit on 22-3-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Even conscious thought pretty obviously has causes outside the individual. I'm not certain, though, that we should assume that the delay between a decision, and conscious awareness of it is simply a matter of the preconscious or unconscious directing our affairs and the conscious mind simply rationalizing this as free will.

The conscious mind is conceivably a causative factor acting on the preconscious and subconscious mind, too. Each of these forms of consciousness may act, react, and interact with the others. The resolutions of these interactions we would experience as a conscious decision.
Such an arrangement may be necessary to our ego structure. If we did not, at some level, believe that we had options and choices, we might cease to act at all, having no basis for the conviction that our actions could make any difference; that we could act otherwise and produce different outcomes.

edit on 22-3-2014 by Ross 54 because: improved paragraph structure

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

bitsforbytes
reply to post by Mr Mask

Where do emotions fit in this definition of said scientist?

Why do we have a memory to remember what has happened? So that we don't need to chose the right thing to do?

Both good questions and I have no answers to them. There some lectures and theories on the reason for emotions and memory, but I'll be damned if I can agree or disagree with any of them.

If anything, I agree with those who say emotions evolved as ways to help us overcome environmental dangers and obstacles as well as help us procreate.

But I'm just a silly youtube dude who don't know squat lol.

Thanks for the comment here and for being awesome.

HUGS!

MM

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Any ideas for the next video I got some suggestions for you that I think that would be up your alley

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I just cant help thinking this is a ludicrous question. Also quite an amazing one as well. The even suggestion we dont decide for ourselves is messed up but considering it is basic.

Its messed up because who else do people think decides for us if not us? What would be the point if everything was pre-defined?
Amazing because of the possibility even after saying how ludicrous it is.

Of course God is the main suspect for preordaining everything but there are other suspects.

I think you have as much chance of proving a God as a preordained existence.

Its gets crazier because God is also supposedly the one who gave us choice.

Life has managed to use choice by considering the options. But what is the first option given or taking?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I agree that the answer is yes, we really do have free will, which is not relegated to the conscious but to the whole. Your unconscious or subconscious in an inherent part, even if you are not consciously aware it still comes from within. Being forced to make a choice is irrelevant to free will because that is something other than your will to begin with, with an outside actor. You can choose to make no choice.

Cool video though.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   
"Free will" is something I have had reservations about since the very first time I came across the simulated universe theory. If we live in a simulated reality, then how could any of our thoughts or actions be our own? They couldn't. The reason that this came to mind is because of the video game you were playing. Who is to say that those characters you are playing don't actually exist in some reality? Assuming they do, I am fairly certain that they too think their actions and thoughts are their own when in reality, the one actually responsible is holding a game control. Ponder that for a moment if you will.
edit on 23-3-2014 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   

SpeakerofTruth
"Free will" is something I have had reservations about since the very first time I came across the simulated universe theory. If we live in a simulated reality, then how could any of our thoughts or actions be our own? They couldn't. The reason that this came to mind is because of the video game you were playing. Who is to say that those characters you are playing don't actually exist in some reality? Assuming they do, I am fairly certain that they too think their actions and thoughts are their own when in reality, the one actually responsible is holding a game control. Ponder that for a moment if you will.

OHH sir I already have!!! In fact, the first video of mine to ever get featured on Ebaumsworld front page was about Bostrom's simulation theory. And its funny you even say this, cus that video was connected to that one as well.

So glad you said that!

MM

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Mr Mask
Deep stuff and wow…

Fun comment to read and thought provoking indeed.

Hugs homie and thanks for the love and support. You doth rockith!!!!

MM
edit on 22-3-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

I am humbled and glad to return the favor.

Mr Mask

SpeakerofTruth

OHH sir I already have!!! In fact, the first video of mine to ever get featured on Ebaumsworld front page was about Bostrom's simulation theory. And its funny you even say this, cus that video was connected to that one as well.

So glad you said that!

MM

You should known He would and could have predicted such as its all been pre-scripted. In no terms am I being cryptic and as You've kindly gifted such events are even depicted .isn't fate twisted?everything is connected, borderline synchronistic

anway nuff rhyming for Me I'll leave it up To more talented people such as Yourself.
edit on 23-3-2014 by SynchronousSnake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Brotherman
reply to post by Mr Mask

Any ideas for the next video I got some suggestions for you that I think that would be up your alley

Just uploaded a new commentary last night. Its a little religious vid about Video Game Jesus. Not to be confused with the biblical Jesus…I mean, VGJC is white…can't be the same dude.

But I would LOVE some suggestions on vids. The hardest part is picking a subject. If you have a really interesting science subject or anything interesting like that, I am totally open for suggestions. Just know I need it to be peer reviewed and/or supported by facts.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I saw that vid a day or so ago, I will U2U with something pretty rad here in a bit with enough to read that should suffice the peer review. and keep it up bro you have a rad talent and are doing something with it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join