It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘They are fascists!’ German Left leader blasts Merkel’s support of illegitimate Ukraine govt

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   
rt.com...

Gregor Gysi, a parliamentary head of the largest lower-house opposition party in Germany – the Left Party – has spoken out on Thursday against German Chancellor’s unquestioning support of the coup-appointed Ukrainian government.

“They formed a new government..... Immediately recognized by president Obama by the EU and German government as well. Miss Merkel! The vice- prime minister, the defense minister, minister of agriculture, environment minister, the attorney general.. They are fascists!” he stated.

Gysi was furious that Germany is doing nothing to address the extreme right threat in Ukraine.

"With fascists in Ukraine we are doing nothing. Svoboda party has tight contacts with NPD and other Nazi parties in Europe.... The leader of this party, Oleg Tyagnibok, has recalled that literally.”

The Left’s leader went on to read a quote from Tyagnibok, where he publically urged people in Ukraine to “Grab the guns, fight the Russian pigs, the Germans, the Jews pigs and others.”

“And with these Svoboda people we are still in conversation! I find it as a scandal!” Gysi told his fellow politicians.

Look at Merkel's face when he is exposing fascists in current Ukranian government (around 0:35 - 0:50):

The timing couldn't be better since this night the first shots were made by fascists in Kharkov. There are causualities. I will make an update on this in my other thread.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Gregsi is pissed, because he has been observed for his political believes a while now, to openly support fascists as a German chancellor... Ts,ts,ts
But then again Angie is pretty much trapped between a rock and a hard place, at this point.
Thanks, Gerhard.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Etherguide

Excellent News! Now if some others in Europe would stand up and call the situation for what it is, things may change and peace may have a shot!

P

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Time for another NIGHT OF THE LONG KNIVES...

Then burn down the Reichstag..again.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Yet another western engineered coup that's gone wrong but instead of the USA giving money to terrorists based in Syria they are giving money to Nazi party members so I am sure all these groups will get along just fine.

We should have a vote on if the USA should be kicked out of Europe because they bring us nothing but trouble and most people I speak too don't know just how many american troops we have placed in Europe and don't like it when told.

Good to know that Russia missiles (Way ahead of anything the USA has) can reach Washington and not just Europe because that is where Russia should take the fight

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by VirusGuard

There, there, don't be scared big guy, it will be okay. I'd choose the U.S. over Putin, if I where you. Unless you don't like expressing your opinion, but then: what are you doing here?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Ninipe

Wrong side you say

Well from the perspective of right and wrong I am not on the wrong side or did you not notice that the USA never stops picking fights and when it comes to weapons it's machines that win wars and Russia is way ahead of the USA when it comes to missiles.

edit on 15-3-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   

You are wrong because your decision is driven by nothing but fear. So we join Russia, survive somehow and then what? Watch how they publicly beat up Wowereit and others?
What's the long term plan, behind that approach?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Ninipe

Fear ! No that's something I leave for the American public that have been feed a diet of fear most their lives and that's why the USA is broke due to all the military spending.

Mine is based on seeing who the aggressor is and not being told I must think that elections must be stopped just because the USA does not like how the results will go.

Do you think we should ban Scotland from having a vote too or is that OK because it looks like the vote will go our way.

I am not in the USA starting trouble so why do you defend the USA starting trouble in Europe, it's our land, not yours and is why I hope that Russia hit's back at the USA and not Europe.

"publicly beat up Wowereit and others"

Well the last time I looked I saw that police in the USA were using tazer guns on you like you were cattle at a market and are allowed to execute people at will and on the odd occasion that it goes to courts the police are allowed to walk free.

I'll take Russia any day over american democracy

edit on 15-3-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   

I would never force anyone against their will, but you might have noticed how Russia is positioning troops, and the vote hasn't even happened yet? And I strongly support independence no matter what. Libertas Bavariae! Free Scotland! Free Crimea! Free people, free choices.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Ninipe

Russia has an agreement with the Ukraine to have 25,000 troops in the country and it only has 16,000 at the moment which is a lot less than what America has based all over Europe and it is the USA that is sending fighters jets to Poland and trying to surround Russia with "Defense Missiles"

Maybe they have managed to block your TV and you don't know about the EU minister being recorded and saying that the Kiev protesters where being shoot by people from their own side to grab the worlds attention and allow the USA to come in and act like an hero.

Count the number of country's Russia has invaded and the number that the USA has invaded or occupied in the past twenty years.

The numbers don't lie and I would like you to answer my question about trying to ban Sundays vote or do you think they can fix the voting system in Russia more than they can fix it in the USA.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   

That's exactly the f*+#ing problem, neither should be involved at this point, there should be a vote from the people who have to live there, or at least a voice heard.
The only difference is you subscribe to a different kind of propaganda, but ask the people he killed in that cinema, for example, what kind of salvation mother Russia brings to the people, at this point in history. And yes U.S. politics are horrible, everybody knew that guy who drew the Iraq's mobile-warfare-truck pictures, would sell his own mother if the price is right and yet, they used it as an excuse to invade a sovereign country. But that is no reason to defend making up false claims about Russian citizens being in danger, just because he wants a big chapter in the history books to come.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Ninipe

I would never force anyone against their will, but you might have noticed how Russia is positioning troops, and the vote hasn't even happened yet? And I strongly support independence no matter what. Libertas Bavariae! Free Scotland! Free Crimea! Free people, free choices.

Crimea is a Russian region. Many Crimeans where upset when they were separated from Russia in 1991. The vote will be at the very least 70%+ for Russia.

This recent video is from Sevastopol, Crimea. All these people are standing in line to get Russian flags:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Finally the wrong bear is poked. Not that i am a fan of Putin but i do like what he is doing in this situation. Never back down, never retreat. I hope he does kick all the western powers out of Ukraine and free them from the fascists nazi's like Merkel.
We need a change. Bring down this corrupt financial system and the slaveholders behind it

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
In response to the earlier replies in this thread about "now if only the rest of the EU would stand up" or along those lines; well, it's happening...

in.reuters.com...

The article mentions the European Union's investigations into espionage and spy tactics used illegally by the U.S. and U.K. to spy on citizens in the mainland EU countries, and how if any further surveillance is to be enacted upon EU citizens by the U.S. or U.K. it is to be sought by an EU-based head of state or other government employee. It also explains how the largest trade deal in history between the United States and European Union countries, to be signed by both in order to take effect, may also be in jeopardy due to this fact, and that if the U.S. goes forward with sanctions on Russia, they won't sign it, and thus the document will be null and void. The EU will not side with the U.S. after this Snowden-related expose, never. Seeing as how this current administration has upheld and maintained Bush-era policies on the foreign and domestic scale, I think it's safe to say, if they still adhere to the Bush regime's, "you're either with us or against us", state of mind, which they most likely do, they are most CERTAINLY not WITH us on the Russian Sanctions operation.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
and there was the ZIONIST idf people from Israel working with the nazi fascists

edit on Satam3b20143America/Chicago00 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

www.haaretz.com...
why the mask tough guy?
robbing a bank?

edit on Satam3b20143America/Chicago25 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Satam3b20143America/Chicago17 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Satam3b20143America/Chicago43 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Good. Because that is the most obvious thing. And supported by the western Nazi's.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Ninipe

Ninipe
There, there, don't be scared big guy, it will be okay. I'd choose the U.S. over Putin, if I where you. Unless you don't like expressing your opinion, but then: what are you doing here?

Why do we have to chose a side at all? We have no business in this cluster#.
Also, last time I checked we still have 40.000 US soldiers in Germany "to prevent fascism" (which is rather ironic in this context) and they constantly violate human rights and international law from our territory (like dronestrikes in Pakistan). The blowback they're provoking might one day hit us because of that fact...
And what about the mass surveillance and industrial espionage our "good friends" are using against our citizens and firms?
The United States under Obama don't behave like our friends...
edit on 15-3-2014 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ColCurious

I wasn't choosing sides. I won't get to choose sides, because as a German and a European, we are already stuck in the middle of this #, and have to keep our own interests and those of our neighbors in mind.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
So are patriots the new fascists now? Not insurgents yet?

Just wondering.

ETA: Words are so fun.
edit on 3/15/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join