It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Law Student Can't Beat Rap for Craigslist Ad

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Flavian
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

What a strange and depressing tale. I have to say, i really am not sure on this (fence sitting time!). The reason i say this is due to a complete lack of knowledge as to his background.

What is do know is that during the many years i have spent (some could say wasted!) in Higher Education, i have come across literally loads of students that had led such sheltered lives that they genuinely didn't realise that they were not the centre of everyone's universe - by that i mean that they wouldn't even consider that anyone had a differing point of view or that people wouldn't understand their actions. If this chap falls into that category then it is entirely possible that he is telling the truth (but scary that such a person was considering a career in law).

On the other hand, he could just be full of c#!* and it is another scumbag off the streets.

Honestly though, those of you that have also spent years in Higher Education will know the sort of person i mean.

The Picture of Dorian Gray

Just because someone aspires to something in higher education does not mean they believe in the concepts of the career they have chosen, it just means they like the idea of becoming something that might pay them well.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Think of MANBLA and other molestation organizations for exchanging info and help to each other in their activities. Perfectly legal so i guess they don't really worry that much about hiding.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

To me, given the "Kellie" emails on top of all this, he was acting as predator. It may very well be true that he was abused, and thus has a fascination with the abuser/victim dynamic, however, gaining information by becoming a predator/abuser himself is what appears to be the case. There are a lot of books one could read, or therapists one could visit that could, in a safe way, allow someone to explore the issues and dynamics of the abuser/victim. If that is all he was looking for, posing as an abuser was beyond stupid. As it is, IF he were abused as a child, it strongly appears he was seeing what it felt like to BE the ABUSER, and to participate in abuse. In which case, case closed.

My $0.02...

- AB

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Looks like he was trying to use the Pete Townsend defense.

"I hope you will be able to see that I am sincerely disturbed by the sexual abuse of children, and I am very active trying to help individuals who have suffered, and to prevent further abuse

www.dailymail.co.uk...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join