It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fairfield Man Arrested For Allegedly Biting Nose Off Infant Son

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
What is it with people today? Is it mass hysteria? Madness? Good old fashioned psychosis? Have people just become this cold and cruel?

FAIRFIELD (CBS SF) — An 18-year-old Fairfield man has been arrested for biting the nose off of his infant son, police said.

Fairfield Police said they received a phone call from a hysterical female saying her infant child was bleeding from its nose.

Doctors at North Bay Medical Center determined the infant’s nose had been severed and the child had possible head trauma, according to the police press release.
Source

I just can't even begin to fathom this. His own little baby...and for crying?? He's going to cause injury that would stagger any adult...to STOP crying? Guys like this strike me as a real threat to society on multiple levels. Lack of high reasoning and thinking being chief among them.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
So, the mom, this thug, and other family members were all at home and somehow the baby suffered a fractured skull, brain hemorrhage and got his nose bitten off....

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Wrabbit2000
What is it with people today? Is it mass hysteria? Madness? Good old fashioned psychosis? Have people just become this cold and cruel?

FAIRFIELD (CBS SF) — An 18-year-old Fairfield man has been arrested for biting the nose off of his infant son, police said.

Fairfield Police said they received a phone call from a hysterical female saying her infant child was bleeding from its nose.

Doctors at North Bay Medical Center determined the infant’s nose had been severed and the child had possible head trauma, according to the police press release.
Source

I just can't even begin to fathom this. His own little baby...and for crying?? He's going to cause injury that would stagger any adult...to STOP crying? Guys like this strike me as a real threat to society on multiple levels. Lack of high reasoning and thinking being chief among them.

You know sometimes when you hear things like this makes you kind of wish we still had medieval justice it was quick and permanent. But alas we are more civilized now but man if i was the officer arresting him would have a very hard time not introducing his teeth to my pistol.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

This was likely an accident. A game of "got your nose" gone wrong. This has happened in child disappearances before when playing "peek a boo".

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   

smithjustinb

This was likely an accident. A game of "got your nose" gone wrong. This has happened in child disappearances before when playing "peek a boo".

are you for real ?

peek a boo gone wrong....just when i thought i had heard everything....these kind of injuries do not get caused by accident .

the man whom did this need some serious attitude adjustment and a long visit behind bars with big bubba as his cellmate

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I think he was being sarcastic

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   

crazyewok
reply to post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I think he was being sarcastic

could be... i think i was still raging about what i had read...and i may have misinterpreted his sentiment....i hope so anyways

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   

LadySkadi
So, the mom, this thug, and other family members were all at home and somehow the baby suffered a fractured skull, brain hemorrhage and got his nose bitten off....

Ahh he was no thug, not every black man with dreads is a thug... Regardless...The Mom and the Grandma where in the other room and he was alone in the room with the baby. But they said he was a proud father and was a apprentice in a electrician program. They don't even know forsure what happened it sounds like a freak accident. Or maybe just did some drugs he couldn't handle that led up to the freak accident... Either way if he did it he should do some time, but, no need for the World to jump to conclusions not knowing these people.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   

smithjustinb

Well dude i dont know about you but when i play got your nose with my kids i dont literally take their nose off. I assume your not being serious.

That poor baby
its just becoming so common now hearing these kinds of reports and like someone else said for each case that is reported on theres 100's probably 1000's around the world that are not. Heartbreaking, makes me teary that there is so much evil in this world. Clearly this is becoming a big problem but its almost like taboo topics so isn't really covered on getting a solution.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I'm sure this guy lost his patience with his baby crying, mentally and physically lost control. I think news like this of babies being shook and beaten comes down to parents who can't take control of their frustrations or can't walk away from the child and calm down.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   

3u40r15m

LadySkadi

Ahh he was no thug, not every black man with dreads is a thug... Regardless...The Mom and the Grandma where in the other room and he was alone in the room with the baby. But they said he was a proud father and was a apprentice in a electrician program. They don't even know forsure what happened it sounds like a freak accident. Or maybe just did some drugs he couldn't handle that led up to the freak accident... Either way if he did it he should do some time, but, no need for the World to jump to conclusions not knowing these people.

Black or white...any man who does this to a child is a "THUG !"

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

3u40r15m
They don't even know for sure what happened it sounds like a freak accident.

There is no way you can accidentally bite your baby's nose off......no way.........he must have been on drugs....or he has a mental illness.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Agartha

3u40r15m
They don't even know for sure what happened it sounds like a freak accident.

There is no way you can accidentally bite your baby's nose off......no way.........he must have been on drugs....or he has a mental illness.

I witnessed with my own eyes a man who was beating a little girl with a large stick. This was on the street corner in broad daylight. When I stopped him he said to me "I have to beat her like that otherwise she'll grow up and beat up people like you". The man was black and pulled the racist crap on me, indicating that his little girl would beat up middle-aged white women. Realizing that I knew the true meaning of his statement, because he was still holding the stick and approaching me. I am a disabled person in a wheelchair, why would he feel like he could approach me with the stick he was beating the little girl with?

Ah, because I had stopped him and as he turned into a racist thing, I replied back to him "There's nobody going to beat me up". Indicating that he needs to stop right there and realize that I wasn't afraid of him because he was black, but that he was simply an abusive person that can only beat little girls. I then called the police and by the time the police got there, he was gone into the apartment building where his aunt lives and she hid him from the police. I then proceeded to call his other aunt that I knew, because he told me who his aunts were, and informed her that I had called the police because he was witnessed beating the little girl.

His aunt in this building hid him. That's a problem with family members, when it comes to violence and thugism, they turn it into a racist argument when the caller is white. When violence is unfettered within any group and for any group to believe they have the right to any violent act simply because they are any race, is an excuse on their part and a justification for violence. It's just an excuse for violent behavior and it needs to stop. Black, white, or any other ethnic group, violence finds many excuses and justifications, but it is up to society at large to condemn the violence toward children by not accepting the excuses and justifications. And society at large needs to stop encouraging violent behaviors.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

Horrendous!!.......what can you expect from people if they hurt those they are meant to protect and love?

I once witnessed something similar, this time a mum who actually picked her little girl from the floor by the hair...the child's scream was something out of a horror movie. The mother shouted all sort of abuse at the little one, who was 6, she was in my daughter's class. I immediately reported the incident to the headteacher. Guess what? that woman is now in jail, for assault and battery....unfortunately her two daughters (10 & 12) are now in foster care.

But biting your baby's nose off is cruelty on another level.....

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Agartha
reply to post by WarminIndy

Horrendous!!.......what can you expect from people if they hurt those they are meant to protect and love?

I once witnessed something similar, this time a mum who actually picked her little girl from the floor by the hair...the child's scream was something out of a horror movie. The mother shouted all sort of abuse at the little one, who was 6, she was in my daughter's class. I immediately reported the incident to the headteacher. Guess what? that woman is now in jail, for assault and battery....unfortunately her two daughters (10 & 12) are now in foster care.

But biting your baby's nose off is cruelty on another level.....

I am afraid that for some people, children are an inconvenience unless they are getting money from the state for those children. And they are an inconvenience when the parents had them only to brag that they were capable of procreation. And an inconvenience when they realize that the children don't come with a shut off button.

Procreation doesn't make one a parent, it simply makes a genetic contributor. That's a horrible thing for children to learn. And the behaviors and attitudes are passed down generation to generation. Society needs to do something, maybe come to the understanding that procreation doesn't make parents. What else can we do in our society when we have to balance individual rights to have children vs. the right of the child to live a happy, healthy existence? It's a tough thing, we are caught between a rock and a hard place.

Unfortunately, the mother chose to sleep with that man, knowing already what kind of person he was and his attitudes about life. When mothers forgo the red flags because she is "in love" with the man and then he enacts violence toward the most innocent and helpless, he didn't get that way overnight. This kind of story is repeated over and over again and doesn't matter if they are white or black. Procreation is a responsibility, one that our society still embraces as a natural process of biology and shouldn't be inhibited as a right. I am of the opinion that no one has the right to procreate if they don't care for the responsibility.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Meldionne1

3u40r15m

LadySkadi

The way it was put I think she was just calling him a thug in general by the mug shot....

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Gotta have license to drive but not required to have one to reproduce...

perhaps it should be reconsidered?

The infant was later taken to Oakland Children’s Hospital where doctors determined the 1-month-old infant had a skull fracture, a brain hemorrhage, and a third of the child’s nose had been severed off, according to the release

How do you even impose an appropriate punishment short of death?
edit on 15-3-2014 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

3u40r15m

Meldionne1

3u40r15m

LadySkadi

The way it was put I think she was just calling him a thug in general by the mug shot....

"Thug" was being kind... the bastard got frustrated with the child's crying, cracked his skull and bit off his nose. Don't defend...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

LadySkadi

3u40r15m

Meldionne1

3u40r15m

LadySkadi

"Thug" was being kind... the bastard got frustrated with the child's crying, cracked his skull and bit off his nose. Don't defend...

Nahh I'm not defending him. I experienced a few things like this and it was always the drugs or some bizarre accident. Not someone who is doing fine and suddenly snaps for no reason. But I could be wrong....Unlikely...But it's a possibility

top topics

<<   2 >>

join