It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Malaysia Plane Was Hijacked

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   

QuantumEffects
Press conference just said the plane's last communication may have been as far as Kazakhstan or Turkmenistan!

A Malaysian press conference? Another David Coppersfield-type diversion?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by QuantumEffects

Going towards Ukraine.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
That's an awful lot of heavily controlled airspace to cross for different and totally opposed nations to be believable. It would have taken enormous coordination at a nation-state level, in my opinion.

Hell, the US would have a challenge flying something that big from Malaysia into Eurasia without anyone wondering what that big flying whale without a transponder was doing up there.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   
This has already been identified right? I saw a guy post it last night/morning.

Closer

Was it a ship?
edit on 1520140320141 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Every time a Chinese, or other nation satellite spots something significant floating on the ocean, the Malaysians dispatch a vessel and "say" that they can't find it. I'm beginning to believe that Malaysia is somehow involved with this plane's disappearance.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   
There is no way it was hijacked, by who? Why no demands from the hijackers?

Unless something went wrong and their plan got thwarted resulting in a crash.

All im saying is that hijackers usualy make demands, and if a terrorist group hijacks a plane and kills its passangers, rams it into a building etc, they will make a statement to take the responibility for it. These kind of people get off on that, the press coverage, the fame...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Keep an eye on San Francisco, they might fly it into the Golden Gate Bridge.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by LordOfDestruction

How are you going to say it wasn't hijacked? What else could have happened? The transponder turned itself off and the plane flew itself around SE Asia?
edit on 15-3-2014 by QuantumEffects because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by carewemust

I don't really know anything but I know I don't trust Malaysia. They were super embarrassed they had crappy radar. "Sensitive topic". Didn't want to admit they have awful radar. I think they're trying to save face whatever this disaster was, and I think it's disgusting.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   

I think a big problem with hijacking once we get into distances beyond fuel (the Indian coast at that first fuel load by what media reports), then we have a whole new set of ground people. Maybe someone could drop a small commuter plane into a field without too much notice, but a 777 has limited choices, even in an area as vast as Asia to choose from. Controllers, bystanders, people just out for a walk and familiar with normal traffic patterns.... A LOT of people would become wild cards if it had to land just once..and it would have had to if it went anywhere like Eurasia.

I'd say dozens of people if a private landing strip could have handled it. Hundreds if anything else...at least. it stops being logical in a hurry, IMO.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   

I think he's saying that he doesn't believe it was hijacked by a terrorist group. News outlets are now saying that focus is on the flight crew. That would be an "inside" hijacking? Could still be at the behest of a terrorist group however.

I'll stick with my belief that the purpose of this is to instill fear in the flying public. Who knows if the plane you're about to board will disappear. Fear can bring things to a halt economically. That's what modern terrorists strive for as the ultimate achievement.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Do any of the neighboring countries have wide open plains like we have in Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, etc..? A big plane could land in that type of geography with no problem, couldn't it? A desert would be even better.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   

LordOfDestruction
There is no way it was hijacked, by who? Why no demands from the hijackers?

What were the demands of the hijackers on September 11, 2001?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   

carewemust

AthlonSavage
The plane itself is of little value for hijacking purposes. What was on the plane the Hijackers wanted so bad they are willing to execute this brazen plan?

Did you read (in another ATS thread) that 20 of the passengers were working on super-secret STEALTH technology for a Texas-based contractor? They would be very valuable to certain countries, wouldn't they?

Depending on how this eventually plays out, the documentaries and (maybe) the movie about this flight will be captivating, if tastefully produced and directed.
-cwm

Okay, so a thought way out in left field occurred to me while reading this post... Maybe they had a working prototype of the stealth device with them and that is what's preventing the plane from being found?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
The last CNN front page Boeing 777 news was when a plane crashed in San Francisco. There are many threads on ATS about Hollywood hinting towards a SF attack. Search " San Francisco is the next target" and a few will pop up with solid theories. Flight 370 could be refueling and headed for a new 9/11 type move. Probably funded by the CIA.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   
This plane could have landed at any Chinese airport and it could have been kept quiet if the Chinese were behind the entire thing. I think with the high value scientist / engineering targets this could be a real possibility. How many Chinese airports were within range of this plane? Probably at least a dozen or more that could handle a plane of this size.

They have the best motive and opportunity in my opinion.
edit on 2014/3/15 by Metallicus because: sp

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by lumpster13

Yes Indeed...the stealth theory, due to these 20 passengers being onboard, was discussed on ATS Thursday. But since it's a top-secret technology with only certain employees of the firm knowing the most important facets of it, the discussion was only a couple of posts.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by carewemust

I have no idea. We'd have to ask someone with pilot experience or better yet, military experience where flying off unimproved runways would be something they'd seen.

Just going by footage I've watched in documentaries over the years though, it does strike me as a whale of a plane to be attempting a landing, let alone take off from anything but concrete and improved concrete at that? I mean just weight alone would be quite a deal for covering rough ground to rotation speed?

Places like Area 51 have their enormous runway, but that's unique landscape and why they chose it too... I'm not sure how many areas would be in range and not be watched by one nation or another in sheer paranoid concern if nothing else? After all, South East Asia isn't a happy, peaceful place. Vietnam was just asking the US ..of all people... last year about help backing them against China in diplomatic issues over disputed islands in the South China Sea. An odd place to try a slip a giant aircraft through without anyone seeing or recalling anything had been there.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Maybe he's spotted it?

Incidentally, has anyone looked there for it?

:-)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Answer

Any persons seeking asylum use fake passports to clear Airport security. Ever seen the movie Argo, a bit different but basically the same......

FraternitasSaturni

What if... the iranians have nothing to do with it?

Am I saying that based solely on their nationality? No.

Combine their nationality with the possession of stolen passports... and that makes them highly suspect.

ANY persons seeking asylum, use fake passports to clear Airport Security....A bit different yet the same basically, the Movie Argo.....

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join