It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Malaysia Plane Was Hijacked

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

What would be the reasons for doing this?

Why not just crash the plane if you are committing terrorism?

They wanted that plane for something.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
At what point does an agency, such as the UN, get involved and remind the Malaysian Gov't that they are IN WAY OVER THEIR HEADS?

They seriously need to let someone with more experience and the current tools handle, or at least be consulted to aid, this investigation. It doesn't have to be the US, either.

This whole story is just wayyyy to fishy. Either they find it at the bottom of the, for now, Indian Ocean, or they stop being so stoic and ask for some help. Gee whiz, they're an awfully proud people. That, or someone high up in the food chain doesn't want any help and knows exactly what happened.

I cannot imagine what those poor families, passengers, and crew members are going through.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Answer

Whats your point? So you want me to not be politically Correct? Why must you reply like that trying to get a reaction out of me.

Tell me when is it wrong to be politically correct? You are under the assumption that these guys are terrorists just because they are Iranian, and Iran is buddies with Russia.

You can continue believing in racial stereotypes, I will continue being politically correct.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Answer

FraternitasSaturni

Answer
Two Iranians with stolen passports were on-board and anyone doubted that it was a hijacking?

Come on, it's like something right out of a Clancy novel.

What if... the iranians have nothing to do with it?

Am I saying that based solely on their nationality? No.

Combine their nationality with the possession of stolen passports... and that makes them highly suspect.

I'll tell you one thing though. Whoever the other Iranian (the third guy) is that purchased those two tickets, which were used alongside two stolen passports is somewhere getting water boarded right now (pun intended).

This guy is one that I haven't seen nor heard a dam thing about...not a peep, except that he purchased the tickets through a travel agency he frequently uses. Someone shoud have snatched his behind up by now and the travel agency. What about all the friends and relatives of the pilots? Where's the info on them? Have they confirmed that everyone on that pane is/was who they claimed to be? What did they find in the pilots house? What data is in his flight simulator?

Either this is all incredibly ridiculous or the government(s) know exactly what has happened down to the last detail and won't speak on it. Considering the secret sources leaking info in bits in pieces, tells me they definitely know what's up. At least, thats my opinion. What about those poor family members though?

I'm hoping someone has all this in progress and is gathering intel on every single person on that plane and those connected to them. Especially, the pilots! I wouldn't be surprised if a crashed 777 pops up in the Indian Ocean or nearby very soon. Or at worst, barely identifiable pieces. Problem, for me will be that I may not believe its the same plane that's currently missing. Depends on the facts.

This is the biggest fiasco since freakin Roswell!!!
edit on 3/15/14 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   

csulli456
reply to post by Domo1

That's the troubling part. Obviously, they can't hope to sell this plane to anyone so you have to wonder what they intend to do with it.

If crashing it was the intention, a simple nosedive would have done the trick.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by lovebeck

Problem as I see it coming from my point of view is -- lack of sharing data; specifically radar data from military radar. As news leaks out, it is evident that the plane was tracked. Given lack of knowledge regarding the foriegn entity's capabilities it makes it hard to get facts.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Answer

csulli456
reply to post by Domo1

That's the troubling part. Obviously, they can't hope to sell this plane to anyone so you have to wonder what they intend to do with it.

If crashing it was the intention, a simple nosedive would have done the trick.

Please read my earlier post near the bottom of page 3.

That was the exact point I was tring to make.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by QuantumEffects

Now the big questions Aliens or Humans who hijacked it. As Sherlock holmes says the game is just afoot.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I think It was planned months ago. Part of a multi stage attack. It was either accidentally downed by the hijackers or it is in a hangar somewhere within flight range of the amount of fuel on board and now refueled and able to reach numerous major cities from it current location.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   

AthlonSavage

Now the big questions Aliens or Humans who hijacked it. As Sherlock holmes says the game is just afoot.

I promise it wasn't aliens....

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   

csulli456
reply to post by Domo1

I added more to that post but it took me a long second.

I also popped in a link that has the lead investigator from Malaysia denying these claims a few posts up from the one you quoted.

Terrorists take responsibility most of the time. Otherwise they wouldn't be making a point. If it was a hijacking to ransom off passengers they very well could have screwed up and crashed on accident. Remember even if they think it was a hijacking they haven't yet said if the plane crashed.

However, Azharuddin Abdul Rahman, who is leadingthe investigation denied it.
"It is not conclusive. I'm heading the investigation and nobody is saying that. It's not true. We are looking at the possibility, we're looking at all possibilities. We're doing every profile of the passengers and crew but there is no firm evidence or leads so far," he told the Telegraph.

That wasn't long ago.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Vasa Croe
I think It was planned months ago. Part of a multi stage attack. It was either accidentally downed by the hijackers or it is in a hangar somewhere within flight range of the amount of fuel on board and now refueled and able to reach numerous major cities from it current location.

That's what Im saying.

Exactly.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Answer

But remember that this just happened.

Missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370: investigator denies claim plane was hijacked

I need a linky poo to the press conference.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

what else can you promise or are you a one promise wonder.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   

ThePublicEnemyNo1
Either this is all incredibly ridiculous or the government(s) know exactly what has happened down to the last detail and won't speak on it. Considering the secret sources leaking info in bits in pieces, tells me they definitely know what's up. At least, thats my opinion. What about those poor family members though?

Yup. It seems the early suspicions, which were recanted as being false, are now circling back.

You can't convince me that China or the US don't know what's happened. The troubling part is that China seems to be misdirecting and creating confusion, almost hindering the process.

Someone, somewhere knows exactly what's going on...and I'm uncomfortable about where this drama seems to be going

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Vasa Croe

Speaking of fuel, maybe someone somewhere should check out fuel deliveries to every airport within reach of this plane. Like you said, if this was planned months ago, check the purchase and deliveries of fuel to those airports. If that's what happened as you theorize, there will be a trace of something odd.

That's for dam sure!

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by Vasa Croe

what else can you promise or are you a one promise wonder.

Consider me a one promise wonder in this case....

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   

csulli456

Vasa Croe

That's what Im saying.

Exactly.

Then you should check my profile and read my threads and posts on this....it is at least a humorous theory and I have stuck by since this started....

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

marg6043

Sorry but I don't get it, I guess as long as the airplane is missing and the people still "alive" is not reason for the company behind this fly to pay any insurance to the families.

Too convenient.

That's pretty dark and far fetched, but talking about a motive: the airline is pretty broke, right? What if they sold the whole damn thing with all its passengers, via china to kim. Kim gets the plane he never could have legally bought, china gets the knowledge of the passengers from the freelancer company, and probably feel they have the right to do so because its their brown bananas, and one middleman gets the cash from the sell; the airline gets the insurance money; no one has to pay for the passengers families.
But of course only if....
At this point they should really put their cards on the table, because otherwise their hiding something sinister.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

ThePublicEnemyNo1

Vasa Croe

Speaking of fuel, maybe someone somewhere should check out fuel deliveries to every airport within reach of this plane. Like you said, if this was planned months ago, check the purchase and deliveries of fuel to those airports. If that's what happened as you theorize, there will be a trace of something odd.

That's for dam sure!

Nah....airports have plenty of fuel all the time....there wouldn't be anything in a fuel delivery record that would give this up. Now I would say check any airport in range that has a runway and a hangar that can handle the particular 777 we are talking about for both landing and takeoff...landing being max weight and takeoff being minimum weight with max fuel load. My theory in another thread accounts for 3 such airports within range and with close extremist ties to Iran. Check my profile for the thread...don't want to link as I'm not trying to divert from current threads.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join