It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Malaysia Plane Was Hijacked

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   

snypwsd
reply to post by Answer

What mission are you talking about? You have 0 proof that these men did anything related to a hijacking, all you have is speculation.

That's all that any of us have at this point. Just like you speculated about the Iranian men moving to Germany. Supposedly that story is coming from their friends and family.

My point was that IF they did it, they wouldn't have told all their friends they were planning to hijack a plane. They would have made up an excuse for making arrangements that seemed as though they wouldn't be returning home like telling them... oh... I dunno... "hey, we're permanently moving to Germany."

It doesn't seem vastly suspicious to you that two Iranian men with STOLEN passports and a cover story to their friends/family about permanently moving to another country just so happened to be on a flight that has now gone missing and is suspected of being hijacked?

I'd say they are the prime suspects at this moment and regardless of what actually happened, I guarantee that the media will start looking at those two as the ones responsible.
edit on 3/14/2014 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

The young turks is just the name of the network. if you were to watch it, You would see that there is only one turk on it, and it is not a propaganda machine like Alex Jones and all the Mainstream media.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by snypwsd

I think I was just unable to comprehend anyone naming their kid Cenk.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
LIVE video of press conference:Reuters
KTLA

edit on 15-3-2014 by QuantumEffects because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I once met a girl named Apple. She was a bad one too.

Sometimes, parents just get the last laugh.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Answer

snypwsd
reply to post by Answer

What mission are you talking about? You have 0 proof that these men did anything related to a hijacking, all you have is speculation.

That's all that any of us have at this point. Just like you speculated about the Iranian men moving to Germany. Supposedly that story is coming from their friends and family.

My point was that IF they did it, they wouldn't have told all their friends they were planning to hijack a plane. They would have made up an excuse for making arrangements that seemed as though they wouldn't be returning home like telling them... oh... I dunno... "hey, we're permanently moving to Germany."

It doesn't seem vastly suspicious to you that two Iranian men with STOLEN passports and a cover story to their friends/family about permanently moving to another country just so happened to be on a flight that has now gone missing and is suspected of being hijacked?

I'd say they are the prime suspects at this moment and regardless of what actually happened, I guarantee that the media will start looking at those two as the ones responsible.

They're your prime suspects.

I dont know anything about them atm besides the stolen passports and for people to enter europe thats actually pretty common, so... thats what we have. They didnt exactly need european passports to hijack a plane going from Malaysia to china...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

The Malaysian official said only a skilled aviator could navigate the plane the way it was flown after its last confirmed location over the South China Sea. The official said it had been established with a "more than 50 percent" degree of certainty that military radar had picked up the missing plane after it dropped off civilian radar.

...or a remote control system.

Let's see who could be involved?

1. The pilots were part of the plan. 2. The plane was remote controlled. 3. There was a professional pilot in the hijacking crew.

I'll go with one or two.

AAC

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Answer

What does their heritage have anything to do with it? they are Two men with stolen passports thats all it is.

I wasnt speculating I was talking about what some one else has said. And if you go back and read my comment you will see that it was a question and not a statement. I was looking for clarification. You can keep repeating your thoughts over and over again all you want, but its not going to make me believe it.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Fair enough, But names are different all around the world. Not every everybody gives english names to their children.com

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
A hijacked airliner. Hundreds of innocent people dead. Those wild and crazy peace loving Muslims are at it again.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Press conference about to start

Just a heads up guys it's gonna be on BBC in the U.K. or online if you want to watch it.

LINKY

Cody

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370: investigator denies claim plane was hijacked

However, Azharuddin Abdul Rahman, who is leadingthe investigation denied it.
"It is not conclusive. I'm heading the investigation and nobody is saying that. It's not true. We are looking at the possibility, we're looking at all possibilities. We're doing every profile of the passengers and crew but there is no firm evidence or leads so far," he told the Telegraph.

For what it's worth.
edit on 1520140320141 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   

snypwsd
reply to post by Answer

What does their heritage have anything to do with it? they are Two men with stolen passports thats all it is.

I wasnt speculating I was talking about what some one else has said. And if you go back and read my comment you will see that it was a question and not a statement. I was looking for clarification. You can keep repeating your thoughts over and over again all you want, but its not going to make me believe it.

Political correctness gets you nowhere.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Your assertions in regards to this event are not valid. Your frustration is valid in the sense that it seems to us living in a modern, technical, society that an airliner should be easy to find and generally it is. However, as a former military pilot who flew in the Pacific I can tell tell you that once the transponder is off you are on you own.

With all of the post 911 security measures. - Most countries, including Malaysia, did not institute massive changes as other, western countries did. Note that they did not even bother to check the passports and catch the two fakes.

With all the AHoles fiddling kiddies at airports. - I have no idea what you mean here. The TSA crews? They are doing a greart job. No bombs have walked through yet.

With all the worldwide Government organizations 'dedicated' to keeping us safe as long as we don't mind losing a few freedoms, like keeping our children safe from perverts with a badge. - Huh? What does this have to do with anything here?

With all the weapons and satellite systems, with every Email on the damn planet able to be read by multiple agencies - Who says an email was involved in this plot? ..........

They can be so inept that they can lose an entire plane and not know where it went. - Actually, it is easy to do if you know how. Control the cockpit, Turn off the transponder, fly along a well used aviation air routes, then turn south and fly below RADAR level for four hours into the vast Pacific Ocean. First, there is no RADAR coverage for most of that area and even if a navy ship was hanging out the plane could be flying below its RADAR. Plane runs out of gas and drops into the Pacific where it may be sitting on the floor of the Pacific 20,000 feet deep.

What clowns do they employ. How utterly stupid is it that an aircraft in flight can have its locator beacons turned off from the cockpit. My $10.00 smoke detectors do a better job! They at least have a back-up battery. - I would agree with you on this point. There should always be a back up IFF preponderate in the event the primary is turned off or fails. Or, another becon could replace a second transponder again in case the first transponder goes down for any reason. The airlines will need to spend maybe $150,000 per aircraft to add one item like that. Your fees go up. Are you willing to paY? I am.

Oh, and those strong cockpit doors to prevent this sort of thing ..... FAIL - The doors will hold unless an explosive breech is made. If someone got plastic explosives onto that plane they could have blown the door and much more. Also, in the first hour of the flight, the crew is entering and leaving the cockpit and they could have struck then.

If this does not convince people that it is all a dog and pony show designed only to control the masses, then, the masses are truly dumb as! - Well, this is anything but a dog a pony show. Stick with reality and do the math. It is amazing more planes are not violated.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   

FraternitasSaturni

Answer

snypwsd
reply to post by Answer

They're your prime suspects.

I dont know anything about them atm besides the stolen passports and for people to enter europe thats actually pretty common, so... thats what we have. They didnt exactly need european passports to hijack a plane going from Malaysia to china...

Stolen passports are no big deal... along with a story to the family that would account for the two men never coming home?

Again, I'm not claiming to know what happened to the flight. I'm saying that we are being set up for the cover story, at the very least.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
What I do not understand is why is it continually being repeated that it would be so hard to hide such a large plane.

What if it was landed at an airport - a plane lands - who is paying attention? - who is wondering why did a plane land at the airport?

The only concern would be from airport or air traffic workers possibly not knowing the identity of the plane.

Now keep in mind we are not talking JFK or LAX here - the suggestion would be that it would be landing at an airport - most likely a small airport in a second or third world country. We are talking about a place which may or can be easily corrupted. There can be many in on this plan.

The other point I wanted to make is - would it not be possible for a plane to travel a considerable distance under radar- at a low altitude to avoid radar detection? - Is Somalia out of the question for this scenario?

The other option is that it was landed in a remote place maybe on a remote island in the region with a pre-constructed runway just good enought to land the plane one time (and to possibly take off once as well).

Here's a theory;

It is quite possible that the plane was purposely flown above 43000 feet and that this was done to kill the passengers.

The tracking systems were turned off and the plane was flown under radar and landed at an undisclosed location.

The big question is why?

This is only a theory:

Terrorists seek to outfit this plane with missle launching capabilities.

The plane is large enough to fly long distances.

This plane appears to be a commercial airline.

The plane wouldn't have to make it all the way to say - the Eastern coast of the US - just within range of particular weapons that are to be used.

If it were identified and fighters jets scrambled to shoot it down it could still be within striking distance to fire a missle or worse a nuclear warhead at an American city.

Who would want to do this?

The pilot is possibly in on this as are many other players if this is as sophisticated as it seems.

That is the only reason why I can see terrorists would want to hijack this plane.

They usually will hijack and do there damage right then and there - so the question keeps arising - what would they want with this plane?

That is my answer to the speculation of - why and what for - they would want a plane like this - if it were hijacked and landed somewhere else secretly and under radar.
It was probably the easiest to take - taking into account the particualr area of the world we are talking about and the fact that the pilot is possibly involved.

Crazy Kim?
High-T Putin?
The peaceful jihadists?
Chinatown?
Iran?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
My guess is that the plane was hijacked then someone shot it down. India?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Answer

Like some one else already said, they wouldnt need to steal a passport in order to Hijack a Jet. The 9/11 hijackers didnt do that.

Also they were fleeing because of the oppressive regime there. They would have needed to steal passports in order to flee on planes and eventually make it to germany where they could defect.

So you are telling me that you want me to believe what you are saying, but you wont believe what the families and friends are saying about those two men..

That doesnt make sence, and it sounds like you are siding with the MSM. Who cares what the MSM says or what they will say. That is why we are all here right? because we dont trust what we are fed by the idiot tube.

I personally am completely neutral on the subject. I dont believe any theory about this, even what I have said above, As there is no proof of anything. I refuse to make personal claims about this as it is a waste of time, I only look for clarification.

At the moment though there is more Evidence supporting "my speculation" then yours.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by csulli456

It is quite possible that the plane was purposely flown above 43000 feet and that this was done to kill the passengers.

The tracking systems were turned off and the plane was flown under radar and landed at an undisclosed location.

That's a rather popular theory right now. The plane climbed to an altitude it's not supposed (but is technically capable of) to kill off passengers. It DID descend rapidly from that altitude apparently. If that's to be believed, one would think human intervention would be involved as I doubt autopilot would allow for the plane to be flown beyond it's operational safe zone. Also a chance someone did that and the engines stalled.

The only concern would be from airport or air traffic workers possibly not knowing the identity of the plane.

That would be an ENORMOUS concern at any airport. They know which planes are supposed to be landing and when. A plane just showing up and landing would raise a TON of questions, especially with the number of people on board that were either dead or confused as BLEEP why they weren't in China. I think it's rather safe to say the plane didn't land at legit airport.

If it were identified and fighters jets scrambled to shoot it down it could still be within striking distance to fire a missle or worse a nuclear warhead at an American city.

I would doubt any terrorist organization would bother outfitting it with missiles. If they were capable of that they'd already be using them, and you don't need an airplane to launch a missile. I think it more plausible (if indeed the thing was hijacked for terrorist purposes) that it would be a perfect platform for a large dirty bomb. Airburst over a certain area is going to increase the contamination spread.

Lots of people.

They usually will hijack and do there damage right then and there - so the question keeps arising - what would they want with this plane?

There are a ton of possibilities, and right now no one knows. Perhaps they wanted it to use as a future weapon, perhaps they wanted to mess with China, perhaps they wanted to sell hostages. They could have had any number of goals and failed to fly the thing safely. There's also a chance that there are negotiations going on right now that we're not privy to. Really it's anyones guess.

There are a lot of oddities, but remember that it's pretty odd for a 777 to go missing in the first place.
edit on 1520140320141 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   

snypwsd
reply to post by Answer

That doesnt make sence, and it sounds like you are siding with the MSM. Who cares what the MSM says or what they will say. That is why we are all here right? because we dont trust what we are fed by the idiot tube.

I personally am completely neutral on the subject. I dont believe any theory about this, even what I have said above, As there is no proof of anything. I refuse to make personal claims about this as it is a waste of time, I only look for clarification.

You've missed where I've said multiple times that I don't pretend to know what happened to the flight. What I'm saying is that the pieces of the puzzle that we're being FED BY THE MSM are all leading up to the two Iranians getting blamed. The pieces of the story are coming together too neatly this early in the game for it to not be a cover.

You contradict yourself when you say that you believe what the families say but distrust what the MSM puts out. They're one and the same.
edit on 3/15/2014 by Answer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join