It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Malaysia Plane Was Hijacked

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

mzinga
reply to post by Cydonia2012

This is the response I received about the family of the pilot.

no they left one day after the incident then they are back home because the police went to seize his home flight simulator which you can by online and assemble which are sold to all those whose hobby is aviation

Any idea as to why they left in the first place or where they went?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

mzinga
reply to post by Cydonia2012

This is the response I received about the family of the pilot.

no they left one day after the incident then they are back home because the police went to seize his home flight simulator which you can by online and assemble which are sold to all those whose hobby is aviation

got it, thx for the info :-)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

A Boeing 777-200ER doesn't "glide". Without power it 'glides' like a stone!

The chances of making a no power landing in the Indian Ocean similar to the US Air landing in the Potomac are about 0% (or less).

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I repeat myself again, the range could pretty easily be extended if you have additional fuel on board. I am pretty certain that it will be possible to get the right person to take care of this at an airport.
I doubt it was fully filled, but a little additional fuel will get the plane further than previously thought. I still think they should investigate how much fuel the plane has gotten, maybe they already did.

If a 777-200ER is fully filled, it covers nearly the whole world. That is a lot of range to hide a plane, but like I said, I doubt it was completely filled.

I bet at some point we will get an announcement, that the plane had more fuel onboard and could have travelled a longer distance.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

andy1972

Arken

andy1972
The Mail on Sunday is now openly blaming the pilot saying he's a religious fanatic and staunch follower of Anwar Ibrahim, Malaysias opposition leader.

Just hours before the flight he attened the trial of Ibrahim, who was sentenced to 5 years of jail.

Tons of Psy-op, co-intel bad attempt.... Speculation!

There is only one BIG question and nothing more: WHERE IS THE PLANE?

Not where is it...WHAT OR WHO IS IT CARRYING...

You know where it is, andy?

First: Find it
Second: find who or what is it carrying, in my opinion.

Otherwise, only speculations...

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This just in:
The "Alright, good night" was by the co-pilot, Fariq Abdul Hamid. (Source)

Regarding their pilot suicide theory: I find it hard to believe the pilot/co-pilot would murder 239 people just to commit suicide. Possible but hard to believe.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I don't have enough posts to start a thread but I have found the following regarding a possible crash site found from SkyTruth, a remote sensing and digital mapping technology group.

blog.skytruth.org...

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by airbulas

Interesting. Nice find! Looks like a pretty unbiased source with some objective research.

stars for ya!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Logic and probability points to the plane being at the bottom of the ocean.

And btw the next time CNN characterizes individuals with questions/theories about an event that are logic & evidence based as crazy conspiracy theorists, we can simply respond by playing their own broadcasts over the last 11 days to demonstrate who truly is acting irresponsible and crazy.

The embarrassment that CNN continues to be with their Malaysian Air coverage is the best gift that those of us with evidence & fact-based questions about an event could ever receive.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   

JWash

old_god
reply to post by brianporter

Didn't the plane head for Diego Garcia aka the US base? I like the idea about the mountains however that would only work if the plane flew in that direction and it appears from most stories that it did not, it flew for approximately 5 hours, most likely below radar to an unspecified direction (Diego Garcia).

This smells of military

Agreed.

I feel for the families that lost loved ones on this flight. This is why I think all possibilities should be explored, examined & discussed.

* I haven't heard too much mention of Electronic hijacking.

* This particular airplane (Boeing 777) can be Commandeered. Here's info on it (from Dec 2006):
Diagrams: Boeing patents anti-terrorism auto-land system for hijacked airliners

Boeing last week received a US patent for a system that, once activated, removes all control from pilots to automatically return a commercial airliner to a predetermined landing location.

either by pilots, by onboard sensors, or even remotely via radio or satellite links by government agencies like the Central Intelligence Agency, if terrorists attempt to gain control of a flight deck.

According to the patent, existing preventative measures are less than fullproof – pilots can decide to open the lockable, bullet-proof cockpit doors and federal air marshals can be overpowered and de-armed. Boeing’s alternative has an onboard processor that once activated, disallows pilot inputs and prevents anyone on board from interrupting an emergency landing plan that can be predefined or radioed to the aircraft by airline or government controllers and carried out by the aircraft’s guidance and control system. To make it fully independent, the system has its own power supply, independent of the aircraft’s circuit breakers. The aircraft remains in automatic mode until after landing, when mechanics or government security operatives are called in to disengage the system.

Another option is a remote link whereby airline or government workers in ground facilities would monitor and aircraft and command the automatic control mode “once it is determined that the security of the air vehicle is in jeopardy.”

^^ I think ATS should really start looking & discussing the possibility of Electronic Hijacking. All the ingredients are there. . .

^^^ Here's more info to back up my claim:
Disappeared Malaysia Airlines flight path altered by plane’s computer – report

Missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 changed course on its way from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing via the cockpit’s computerized Flight Management System, not by manual control, American officials suggested to the New York Times.

The officials said Monday that only seven or eight keystrokes would have been sufficient to change the Boeing 777’s flight path, though it was not clear whether the system was reprogrammed before or after takeoff.
Regardless, the theory supports the belief of investigators – first voiced by Malaysian officials – that the flight was deliberately diverted.

* FLIGHT 370 was not physically hijacked
* FLIGHT 370 did not crash
* FLIGHT 370 was not shot down
* FLIGHT 370 pilot's were not "in on it"
* FLIGHT 370 did not get refueled midair
or any other media based excuse. . .

FLIGHT 370 was Electronically hijacked & taken to another location.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by JWash

What you quoted does not suggest the aircraft was remotely hijacked, it shows that someone was inputting data into the console FMS keypad which cannot be done anywhere except the flight deck.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Is it even possible to remote hack into a plan and LAND it? Putting a drone on the ground is one thing, a 777 is quite something else..

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JWash

None of that means the plane was electronically hijacked. It means someone on the flight manually input the coordinates into the Flight Management system.

Here's another possible lead as to where the plane went.
www.independent.ie...

Reports from a Maldives news organisation today said that islanders saw a "low flying jumbo jet".

"I've never seen a jet flying so low over our island before," a witness told the organisation.

"We've seen seaplanes, but I'm sure that this was not one of those. I could even make out the doors on the plane clearly.

"It's not just me either, several other residents have reported seeing the exact same thing. Some people got out of their houses to see what was causing the tremendous noise too."

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I don't buy it. I don't think it was hijacked by some fundimentalist group. Or even taken over by NWO planners. I honestly don't believe this plane actually exsists. It never took off. It never exploded. It never veered off course. It just didn't happen!
Where is the stone cold proof this plane even exsists? Has anyone actually seen photo's of THIS particular plane? Before it took off? Maintanence photo's? Any of that?

Think before you sheeple believe everything the MSM is telling you.

Where's The Proof?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

skelly1178
I don't buy it. I don't think it was hijacked by some fundimentalist group. Or even taken over by NWO planners. I honestly don't believe this plane actually exsists. It never took off. It never exploded. It never veered off course. It just didn't happen!
Where is the stone cold proof this plane even exsists? Has anyone actually seen photo's of THIS particular plane? Before it took off? Maintanence photo's? Any of that?

Think before you sheeple believe everything the MSM is telling you.

Where's The Proof?

So all those family members of the passengers are faking it?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
HiJacked- Strongest theory yet.

I'm starting to believe the plane was hijacked more and more...

Here is strong speculation:

-Pilot, Co-Pilot along with more helpers (who got onto the plane) are in on it. They were able to bypass airport secruity.
-The "Alright, goodnight" was not normal 'signing out'. Most likely, this was the tail-end of the ransom conversation
-Immeidately after the plane level, guns were drawn and all passengers were wanned with metal scanner to ensure they gave up ALL devices (phones, i-pods, computers, etc)
-Plane flew in a undisclosed hangar after making the ransom call.
-Passengers are being fed rations to stay alive
-Malaysian government has known the entire time, and have now caleld the other countries in order to get help with ransom, and possibly to locate the hi-jackers.
-Hijackers ordered "no funny business" from complying authorities

This is why we are told the plane is "missing".

edit on 3192014 by QueenofSpades because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join