It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Malaysia Plane Was Hijacked

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   

snypwsd
reply to post by pheonix358

It sounds like you watch TYT, Cenk said pretty much the exact same thing yesterday.

I do not know what TYT is, nor do I know the name Cenk. Not everyone on ATS is from your neck of the woods.

P

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Answer

I thought that it was already said that the Iranians were trying to defect to germany..

link   
reply to post by Domo1

Good observation !! I am suspecting this to be a "criminal gang" job. Lot of people involved at all levels etc. These things are very easily done in poor third world nations like Malaysia etc.

link   
reply to post by QuantumEffects

Let's not play games here. The part that needs confirmation is the claim from an anonymous government official. Since this government official is still anonymous, then this whole story is not real and has not been confirmed as having been said by a real government official.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   

The Young Turks, one of the hosts last name is Cenk. I had to Google it because I wasn't 100%. Not a fan of the show.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by victor7

I would not consider Malaysia a third world country.

P

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   

It is not local, TYT is the largest News Network on the internet. It is solely on the Internet.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

snypwsd
reply to post by Answer

I thought that it was already said that the Iranians were trying to defect to germany..

Right. To ensure the success of their mission, I'm sure they would have told all their friends about the hijacking they've been planning for years.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   

victor7
reply to post by Domo1

Good observation !! I am suspecting this to be a "criminal gang" job. Lot of people involved at all levels etc. These things are very easily done in poor third world nations like Malaysia etc.

I think that's one thing a lot of people aren't realizing. Malaysia is a clusterbleep of corruption. The CYA is strong in any government, but I think it only gets worse with incompetent/corrupt/poor countries.

link   
reply to post by Domo1

If you actually googled it then you would find out that Cenk is his first name..... Just saying.com

link   

pheonix358

Answer
Two Iranians with stolen passports were on-board and anyone doubted that it was a hijacking?

Come on, it's like something right out of a Clancy novel.

You would do far better to suspect any of the intelligence agencies like CIA, MI6 just to name two. Throw the Russian and Chinese ones into the mix as well. This is far too complicated for a couple of Iranians to pull off. It required some pretty sophisticated knowledge and coordination.

We shall just see who gets the blame! It is unlikely as hell to be the real culprits.

After all the 911 official story stands tall as the greatest turd job in history.

P

Did the Iranians actually do it? I don't know. Will they be the primary suspects that we're all led to believe carried out the hijacking? You betcha.

There's always a patsy.

link   

Domo1

The Young Turks, one of the hosts last name is Cenk. I had to Google it because I wasn't 100%. Not a fan of the show.

Jeez, what? He expects me to know Turkey TV programs. I don't even watch the Australian ones!

Who names their child 'Cenk'

P

ETA, Ok, it is an internet show, never heard of it. What? Bigger than Reddit? Does it come from Turkey?

Lol

P

edit on 14/3/2014 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Then just wait for the press conference???

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

It's a second world country, and that's pretty recent.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by snypwsd

I can see it bills itself as the largest on the net. Interesting...I'm definitely not new to internet news sources and I'd never heard of them before now (at least not that it's left an impression, anyway). I've heard the term they use as their name, but never in that context before.

Thanks for the source to add to the general references.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Answer

What mission are you talking about? You have 0 proof that these men did anything related to a hijacking, all you have is speculation.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
No proof, no motive, no real clear story...

But definite answers? No way! Not yet atleast.

I cant help but wonder if this is just a scam story to keep us distracted from other issues?

I dont know... I mean how can they not know where it is?

link   

Answer
Two Iranians with stolen passports were on-board and anyone doubted that it was a hijacking?

Come on, it's like something right out of a Clancy novel.

Now the media will have us believe those two small men were able to overpower all the passengers and crew, break into the cockpit and fight the pilots before they were able to send out an SOS?

Sounds reasonable.

AAC

link   

Oh, it is his first name. I guess Turkish-Americans.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

lol no problem. The also have a movement called Wolf-pac where they are pushing to get money out of government. You know that one state that is calling for a convention of states? That is because of their movement.

People may not like the show, but they are the ones that are actually doing something to change the way the US Government operates.

Sorry way off topic there.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join