It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Malaysia Plane Was Hijacked

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The MSM keeps talking about the northern corridor, dispelling the southern corridor because it's just the southern Indian. What none off the news maps show is Antarctica at the bottom. Could the 777 make it there?

There's plenty of space for a runway, very few witnesses and probably a scientific/military base or two.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I stated this in another thread early on in the disappearance of this plane..
My theory: this plane will be loaded with a Nuke and flown over a country
like the US and it will be detonated.. creating a an EMP. There are already
stories on like reflecting this potential..
Guess we will see..

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

josefrees
reply to post by bjarneorn

3. Pilot Suicide. Can't forget that one

Yes, correct ...

1. Natural disaster
2. Shot down
3. Pilot suicide

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

McGinty
Can we be 100% certain it was the pilot's voice?
If so, can we be certain he wasn't under duress.

That sound like a cliche ... "THE BUTLER DID IT"

Post 911 ... the US and Europe on the brink of world war, total paranoia is taking place. Airports, they are searching children ... taking their nanny's into custody and banning milk on board.

Paranoid fear ... Al Qaida is EVERYWHERE

Hey, but the pilot can just shut off all communications on board and then fly to his hearts all mighty, without a care in the world. For hours, and no radar is watching.

Wait a minute, am I the only idiot in this world who thinks:

IFF COMM DOWN OR TRANSPORTER DOWN AND IN FLIGHT THEN
SEND ALERT TO NEAREST RADAR STATION POSSIBLE DURESS

Geesh, it took a whole lot of thought process to think that if an airliner is in flight, and all the coms are off, and transporter off ... that things were actually not looking so good.

DOH

I do not believe, for one single millisecond, that nobody put such insurance onboard an airliner ... post 911

Not even for a single microsecond ...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LordOfDestruction

The failure of 9/11, was the failure of imagination. Who saw that coming? ...Do you think you could be guilty of that? Just sayin.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

You might want to read the numerous places the actual reason has been posted. There IS an operational need for this functionality which is not "totally idiotic". See one of my responses below...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm sure there are probably ways this requirement could be engineered out of the equation, but the same situation would just propagate itself in a different way.

For example; let's say we created a process which put another (beyond the backup) emergency only transponder on-board the aircraft, AND this transponder was NOT accessible to anyone. We could engineer a process whereby, if the primary transponder was turned off (for whatever reason), the emergency transponder would squawk until the backup or the primary were turned on. ATC could then have a process to contact the aircraft and ask if there was a problem (because they saw the emergency transponder). BUT, just like in the case of MH370, if the pilot answered back that there was no problem...then what? Go shoot it down???? I think not.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Answer
Two Iranians with stolen passports were on-board and anyone doubted that it was a hijacking?

Come on, it's like something right out of a Clancy novel.

I was looking at the photos of the passport guys, again, and it just smells too funny that they would release images with a mistake like the entire bottom half of one guy being pasted over the bottom half of the other guy. That could have easily been corrected within 10 minutes and new digital images sent out to the press. The fact that digital photos weren't provided to the press, in the first place, and they just held up printouts instead is a huge red flag. You couldn't get away with pasting one guy's body over the other one if you put out digital photos.

Then I really took a look at the pic of the older guy on the right. It honestly looks like a shoulder bag may have been obliterated from the photo. The gesture of his arm suggests he was carrying a shoulder bag and his hand has a huge sliver missing on the bottom/side. There is a visible light gray blob area where it looks like it was airbrushed. In fact, his entire arm looks too skinny and the pattern on the side of his shirt looks like it's been tampered with. Also, the negative space within his arm looks rubber-stamped and inconsistent with the rest of the flooring shown. His other hand holding the satchel looks funky, too -- it doesn't even appear to be anatomically correct.

I get the feeling that the lower half of the younger guy might be hidden because there was a bag on the floor by his feet. He is holding his ticket materials like he might have set a bag down at his feet to free his hand to pull them out.

Anyway...I suspect these people might have been allowed to board the plane with an unusual amount of carry on luggage and that fact had been obfuscated. Therefore, I definitely think we are being lied to and misled.

It looks like, right now, the pilot is going to be made the scapegoat. It's unsettling to see how officials are minimizing the importance of the 2 men traveling with stolen passports.

"Oh, it was just 2 guys trying to enter another country illegally using false identities. NBD. Nothing to see here."

And somewhere I read that one stolen passport guy's mom said she knew all about him traveling on the stolen passport. She said he was a good boy and he would never be involved in something like this.

I mean his mom vouched for him. Good thing investigators thought to ask her. Case closed.
(^^ Seriously, that's what I took away from the article.)

I wish I could find it now. It was laughable.

Now they are claiming the pilot is a political fanatic while two known criminals seeking asylum are cleared by mom.
edit on 16-3-2014 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Flyingclaydisk
BUT, just like in the case of MH370, if the pilot answered back that there was no problem...then what? Go shoot it down???? I think not.

Sure, that it *can* happen is unavoidable ...

but, that it can happen and disappear from radar and is more or less untracable ... isn't.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Wow, you guys are really spinning your wheels. I put up a thread over on the Skunk Works forum because it contains my dowsed materials. But in the few days its been up, TPTB are coming around. Now the search cone has my earlier dowsed location almost dead center along the flight path from Kuala Lumpur to Lahore, Pakistan. The trick is to stretch a string across a Globe from Lahore to K.L. These boobs dog legged back across Malaysia to the Straits of Malacca, just to get back to their original flight plan. This and the struggles aboard the jet, ended up costing them too much fuel. So they didn't have enough left to reach Lahore. I have them down at 6000+ feet on the South Flanks of the Mountains inside the Indian border with Kashmir. The closest airports to mount a search and recovery ( they are probably all dead, by now) would be Pathenkot and Dharamsala Gaggal airfields.

This is my own dowsed solution to this problem, and I have had to work off of downloaded photos printed in my photo tray on 4 x 6 inch photo paper. This is pathetic, but I don't yet have the correct downloaded maps with which to precisely locate this target. The only good thing here, is that no one else seems to be looking here, so there's no other thought forms blocking my searching.

But these dowsed results are gathered from photos of the two pilots, the same airliner, and the big circle of their possible range published on the net. So there's still the Woo-Woo factor involved with this kind of paranormal searchng.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

MotherMayEye

It looks like, right now, the pilot is going to be made the scapegoat. It's unsettling to see how officials are minimizing the importance of the 2 men traveling with stolen passports.

"Oh, it was just 2 guys trying to enter another country illegally using false identities. NBD. Nothing to see here."

It's big bucks involved ... you know how things are, when big bucks are involved ...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumEffects

When the plane first disappeared, I brokered the scenario that it was hijacked and was dismissed. I have now been vindicated.

Like I started off there are 3 possible outcomes...
1. ransom demand...which we may never hear about
2. use plane to take down a building or embassy...how would it look if an American embassy were wiped out by a 777?
3. use plane to transport a WMD...maybe as an attack on Israel

That's what I can up with using my imagination.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by heartache

Jettison luggage, and PEOPLE, to extend your range!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Please also check this thread I made about the missing plane and how things seem to be connected to the symbol of the trident, the Ukraine and much more:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I would also not be surprised if 'Anonymous' or a similar scapegoat that was also created and funded by TPTB, will end up with the blame given the new theory of a possible cyber-hijacking. If it looks like it will be too hard to pin it on the pilot, I would not be surprised if something like that happens.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Seeds have already been planted and it would be very easy:

www.facebook.com...

edit on 16-3-2014 by MotherMayEye because: fixed link

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The Muslim ground crew secretly loaded more fuel onto the plane than is believed. Since they needed to steer clear of India's radar they needed enough fuel to make it to Yemen undetected. The masterful plan is gaining momentum. Bin Laden strikes back.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Somewhere, secret government agencies are laughing and having a great time. We supposedly landed people on the moon over 40 years ago, and recently sent a rover to Mars. But we can't locate a massive Boeing 777 within our own planet.
Obviously this is untrue, they know exactly what happened to the plane and in all reality, this whole story could be fake. If Barack Obama or the Pope was on flight 370, the wreckage would be found immediately.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Lil Drummerboy
I stated this in another thread early on in the disappearance of this plane..
My theory: this plane will be loaded with a Nuke and flown over a country
like the US and it will be detonated.. creating a an EMP. There are already
stories on like reflecting this potential..
Guess we will see..

That's exactly what I've been thinking.

If it was a case where someone wanted to blow up the plane / kill all of the passengers / usual terrorist nutball, then they didn't have any reason turn off the tracking, etc, and change course, they could have just crashed the plane, whether into the sea or land or whatever.

The fact that they've made the plane as hard to track as possible, then changed course and flown for several hours, the only conclusion that you can draw is that it's been very carefully planned, and it's because someone wanted to take possession of the plane.

For what reason?

a) There's someone on the plane they wanted;
b) There's something on the plane they wanted;
c) They wanted the plane;

You'd imagine there would be easier ways to take possession of (a) or (b) so that to me makes (c) more likely.

If they want the plane then it can only be for a really bad reason. It has to have some country behind it because where else would they get the aviation fuel from to refill it, and the resources to have somewhere to land it, etc, etc.

I think this is the opening chapter of a very scary story.

I can't imagine they wanted the plane for scrap metal.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Am I the only one questioning why the American government and its news stations are pushing this particular incident on its people.
Why do they want you to pay so much attention to a Malaysian incident why. Do you all follow Malaysian news normally. Sounds to me that they want you all to hate on Iran so you will support their greedy war agenda. If there wasn't the word Iran in there do you think the American news would be pushing this at all, they wouldn't it would just be a five second segment and you wouldn't hear of it again.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Whateva69
Am I the only one questioning why the American government and its news stations are pushing this particular incident on its people.
Why do they want you to pay so much attention to a Malaysian incident why. Do you all follow Malaysian news normally. Sounds to me that they want you all to hate on Iran so you will support their greedy war agenda. If there wasn't the word Iran in there do you think the American news would be pushing this at all, they wouldn't it would just be a five second segment and you wouldn't hear of it again.

Love and harmony
Whateva

Boing Aircrafts dont disappear every day

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Langustine

As of Now, we only assume the powers that be haven't heard from Hijackers (if it has been Hijacked). If this is a Hijacking, and if they are sophisticated enough to nab a 777 in the first place, they may have private lines set up already with governments that we are not privy to. For all we know, Heaven forbid, they are getting live feeds of the hostages and they don't want the public to know. Maybe the Hijackers have a major city or important location already booby trapped if private demands are not met.

"Imagined Scenario"
a Government who maybe was told, do not go public or we blow up Boise Idaho and we have bombs in place right now. Government goes to Boise and see this is true, they are getting live feed of the victims in the hijacked plane, with bombs attached to their chests. Said hostage takers demand 1 million doses of H1N1 to use for nefarious reasons, either they get it or the hostages get it and they blow up Boise. What would the Powers that be do, would they keep it silent from the sheeple for fear of a stamped of panic?

So to sum it up, It is very, very possible that we are being told nothing for "security" reasons.

Of course this is all from my overworked imaginations, but I hope you get the gist of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join