It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Malaysia Plane Was Hijacked

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   

A Malaysian government official says investigators have concluded the missing jet was hijacked and steered off-course.

Missing Malaysia Plane Was Hijacked

The official said no motive has been established and it is not yet clear where the plane was taken, but he said hijacking was "conclusive"

It seems it's official now. Investigators have concluded Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 was hijacked. A press conference is scheduled to take place in an hour.
edit on 14-3-2014 by QuantumEffects because: (no reason given)

Press Conference LIVE: ABC
Reuters

edit on 15-3-2014 by QuantumEffects because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumEffects

Do you by chance know..

Malaysia's prime minister is due to give a news conference at around 0500gmt.

..what that translates to for Pacific Standard Time?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

GMT-08:00
Pacific Standard Time
Pacific Time
GMT-08:00

GMT-07:00
Pacific Daylight Time
Pacific Time
GMT-07:00
World Time Zone Reference to GMT

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Lucid Lunacy

Do you by chance know..

Malaysia's prime minister is due to give a news conference at around 0500gmt.

..what that translates to for Pacific Standard Time?

Search google for

What time is now xxx ...

+85 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
With all of the post 911 security measures.

With all the AHoles fiddling kiddies at airports.

With all the worldwide Government organizations 'dedicated' to keeping us safe as long as we don't mind losing a few freedoms, like keeping our children safe from perverts with a badge.

With all the weapons and satellite systems, with every Email on the damn planet able to be read by multiple agencies ..........

They can be so inept that they can lose an entire plane and not know where it went.

What clowns do they employ. How utterly stupid is it that an aircraft in flight can have its locator beacons turned off from the cockpit. My $10.00 smoke detectors do a better job! They at least have a back-up battery.

Oh, and those strong cockpit doors to prevent this sort of thing ..... FAIL

If this does not convince people that it is all a dog and pony show designed only to control the masses, then, the masses are truly dumb as!

P

edit on 14/3/2014 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Just looked up on wikipedia. There have been around 1000 planes sold which carry the brand 777.

Does boeing keep the acoustic signature data for each plane manufactured......like engine noise etc.

Any other "unit" specific data stored?

If so, then send investiagators to test each single 777s on earth and if it has not crashed or is not hidden...............the Malaysian plane should be found............in different colors and airline company.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Soooo, the plane was hijacked, right? that it, just hijacked? no elaboration on this just coming from the horses mouth and we should take it as a fact.

Sorry but I don't get it, I guess as long as the airplane is missing and the people still "alive" is not reason for the company behind this fly to pay any insurance to the families.

Too convenient.

+35 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Two Iranians with stolen passports were on-board and anyone doubted that it was a hijacking?

Come on, it's like something right out of a Clancy novel.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Seems to me, the Malaysian authorities are simply parroting/chasing the MSM coverage from today...everyone was pointing to / hinting at/ suggesting this.

IMHO, either they all know and aren't being fully candid or no one really knows even still.

edit on 3/14/2014 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Accidental post
edit on 3/14/2014 by Answer because: (no reason given)

+26 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Answer
Two Iranians with stolen passports were on-board and anyone doubted that it was a hijacking?

What if... the iranians have nothing to do with it?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

It sounds like you watch TYT, Cenk said pretty much the exact same thing yesterday.

link   

QuantumEffects
It seems it's official now.

It's not official and not confirmed:

Editor's note: The Associated Press is reporting an anonymous Malaysian official said investigators have concluded that the missing Malaysia Airlines flight was hijacked. This has not yet been confirmed. - Jillian
Source

edit on 14-3-2014 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

link   
CNN says that from the point of last contact, the plane should have had "not much" fuel left.

So if it was highjacked, then it needed to land somewhere quickly to refuel or go into hiding at that place itself.

Seems Malaysians are not being helpful here. They should forward complete investigation to US and its agencies. Might help save lots of lives now and in the future.

Btw, to inform everybody, Malaysia is a majority Islamic nation. They look Chinese or Asian but are Islamics. Both Pilots were Islamic also.

If this is a "criminal gang" job, then highjackers should have had help on the ground to smuggle stuff in the plane to overpower the controls etc.

CNN also says, 3 controls had to be switched off to hide the plane from radars. 3rd of these was really complicated. So someone had to go down into an area and switch off the the 3rd control. Someone who was very well informed about planes etc. One of the pilots? This thing is getting wild wild wild...............!!!

edit on 14-3-2014 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Well it was "concluded" by "officials" that the plane was hijacked. Without the actual plane or any evidence it obviously can't be confirmed.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by victor7

CNN says that from the point of last contact, the plane should have had "not much" fuel left.

I've had a bit of problem from the onset with this. How hard would it be to bribe someone or alter charts or whatever to get the extra fuel needed to fly farther? I kinda doubt it would be all that difficult though I really have no idea. I would think there is a guy who just reads how much fuel goes into which plane and is pretty far removed from the whole flight process. Seems easy enough to kidnap dudes family, bribe him or just alter information.

ETA I think the US probably knows more about what's going on than Malaysia. I think the government in Malaysia went into full CYA mode and is very begrudgingly coming to terms with the fact that the US is going to keep 'leaking' info via unverified sources (notice these sources and claims are often correct and off the record doesn't mean the reporter doesn't know who they're talking to) until they admit they screwed up. Regardless of whether or not this was indeed a hijacking.

One of the first things I thought (before the course was plotted out) was that there was an issue and the jet turned around and got shot down by mistake or something.
edit on 1420140320141 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   

FraternitasSaturni

Answer

What if... the iranians have nothing to do with it?

Am I saying that based solely on their nationality? No.

Combine their nationality with the possession of stolen passports... and that makes them highly suspect.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

What proof do they have that it was Hijacked? Im sorry but just because they are speculating that it was Hijacked doesnt mean its true. We have the same information as them, therefore until there is HARD evidence to back that statement up, it will still be speculation.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Answer

You would do far better to suspect any of the intelligence agencies like CIA, MI6 just to name two. Throw the Russian and Chinese ones into the mix as well. This is far too complicated for a couple of Iranians to pull off. It required some pretty sophisticated knowledge and coordination.

We shall just see who gets the blame! It is unlikely as hell to be the real culprits.

After all the 911 official story stands tall as the greatest turd job in history.

P

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by snypwsd

We don't have the same information as them.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join