It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Boycott Israel" app in final stage of development

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Quetzalcoatl14
reply to post by buster2010

Why would people go after Israel for war crimes as you say if nobody has gone after the US for war crimes, which are probably far more numerous and across the world, and going back farther.

Because Israel leads the world in both war crimes and human rights violations. And Israel has been doing these since that nation was formed.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

bluemirage5
reply to post by buster2010

Stop being a hypocrite!

You want to boycott Israel then you best get off your PC, don't watch TV nor use your cell phone; without Israeli technology none of those things will work!

You really know nothing about tech do you. Israel like to make these claims but if you do some research you will find out they are nothing but lies.

Anyone that thinks there would be no pc, TVs or cell phones without Israel has no idea what they are talking about. The first micro processor was invented in America and my CPU was made in Germany (I used AMD) none of the parts in my pc was made in Israel. Also I don't own a TV and TV's were invented before Israel became a nation and most of them are made in Japan, China or some other Asian nation. And I don't own a cell phone I have no desire to carry around an electronic leash.

1st micro processor invented in California
1st electronic television came from the UK
1st cell phone was made in America 41 years ago

So please take your delusion somewhere else.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Some people's kids...

Why doesn't everyone who's opposing Israel, jump on a plane and go help the Palestinian's themselves. 'Boycott Israeli products.' Pssh, are you kidding me?! Your ridiculous little app won't put a single dent in the thriving economy of Israel, nor will it ever effect the incredible bond the United States and NATO has with Israel. Grow up and find a new game, charlatan.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Xterrain
Some people's kids...

Why doesn't everyone who's opposing Israel, jump on a plane and go help the Palestinian's themselves. 'Boycott Israeli products.' Pssh, are you kidding me?! Your ridiculous little app won't put a single dent in the thriving economy of Israel, nor will it ever effect the incredible bond the United States and NATO has with Israel. Grow up and find a new game, charlatan.

My app? I didn't write it. But if you don't think boycotts bother Israel just look at how fast they started whining when the EU pulled financing from companies that operate on stolen land. Not to mention they are already crying that this app is anti-Semitic. These fools have cried this so many times they forgot what it means. People can also say that Israel is anti-Semitic for their treatment of Palestinians. Because both Hebrews and Arab are Semitic groups.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Something I could USE!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Boycotts are like protests: they make a lot of noise, but in the long term they achieve little.

I wouldn't be surprised if anyone with this "boycott Israel app" becomes the target of a nasty malware developed by the Israeli government.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
A lot of people cant be bothered with Israel either way, they are just afraid to say they disprove of Israels actions against the Palestinians in case they get labled Anti-Semitic.
Which is sad really, I think the people that hate Israel the most are themselves as they seem to want the world to pity them or pay them some attention.
But same as on any other country, there are good and bad citizens, mainly the bad are in power.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Closed.... for staff review.

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review
15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:
i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post. use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

/Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

edit on Wed Mar 19 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join