It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Boycott Israel" app in final stage of development

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Yusomad

I hear you and I can't even imagine, what it is like to live trapped behind these ugly walls an getting bullied all the time.
As a German, I agree with Douglas Moore on this one, they should have given the Israelis Bavaria or something as a reputation, and not pull a innocent third party into that violent mess of an abusive history.
But at this point the best chance for the people of Palestine, would be to communicate a message of peace, use the internet and show us how you dance on the edge of death and inspire us with your creativity and will to live, and you will gain a lot more sympathy, then continuing on this path of diversion. How ever hard that may be after all that time, hang in there.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Ninipe

As a german, you had nothing to do with what did or did not exactly happened as portrayed. The issue is giving some people wich consider themselves a race some land because some fairy history book tells them that they are the quintessential snowflake. The best chance for the palestinians has always been a western (or eastern) policy that takes the zionist nazis they have there and sends them to the moon. Because no, they have proven that they cant share the world with the "gentiles".

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Yusomad

Believe me it did happen, my grandparents told me and showed me their scares. It is an atrocity in such huge scales the human mind tends to deny a person could do this to another, but the genocide is real. Jews are no superior race, no one is, no religion is right, and no government is good, or capable of solving any problems. It is, always was and always will be the sum of every single person and the decision they make, that matters.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
hmm.. suspect it will have to be made available via sources other than google play or the appstore as most likely they will cave to israeli pressure and pull the app from distribution.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Don't boycott Israel, boycott Zion. Boycotting Israel will only create more Israeli vs. Arabic strife. Believe me, what they need is a common enemy to unite against, orthodox Jews already view Zionism as the new Nazism, they HATE it, as much if not MORE SO than the Arab countries. Zionism, from the perspective of an orthodox Jew (I come from a Jewish family but I am for the most part non-denominational) Zionism is the EXACT OPPOSITE of Judaism, they will never be able to coexist, for to quarantine Jews in a state of their own is the GREATEST INSULT any Jew could ever receive, it is essentially modern day Nazism, to quarantine the Jews and Palestinians and exile the Arabs, this is exactly what Adolf Hitler did in Nazi Germany to the Jews, Blacks, mentally handicapped, and homosexuals... exile them or kill them. It's quickly beginning to look that way.

Time is running out to expose the shadow nation of Zion. Time is running out for all of us, Jews, Arabs, Americans, and everyone all over the world.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
when is the boycott made in China app coming i can see the shelves being empty then

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
That'll explain why every time i go near Kosher Bagels my phone starts to vibrate and play Hava Nagila.
edit on AM6Sat20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Boycott Buster...! Go join the Neo Nazis in Ukraine... growing weary of your soap box here at ATS for your continuous Anti Israel rants..

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Stop being a hypocrite!

You want to boycott Israel then you best get off your PC, don't watch TV nor use your cell phone; without Israeli technology none of those things will work!

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

bluemirage5

Stop being a hypocrite!

You want to boycott Israel then you best get off your PC, don't watch TV nor use your cell phone; without Israeli technology none of those things will work!

Yes, they claim they invented the USB flash drive in partnership with IBM..the same IBM that help Hitler keep a count of how many jews he'd sent to the gas chambers...not to mention you'll have to stop using your EPILADY to shave your legs...
edit on AM6Sat20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Why would people go after Israel for war crimes as you say if nobody has gone after the US for war crimes, which are probably far more numerous and across the world, and going back farther.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I encourage Americans to use the "Boycott USA" app if they disagree with their nations wide range of actions.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 010203

How would that work? The US is cash starving from every source it can beg, borrow or print from thin air, and getting worse about the means by which it will pursue it. In comes a movement to further strain and stress the economy by whatever degree it might happen, through Americans boycotting their own goods?

That's like handing someone a gun when they complained about a headache and telling them to use it in a most inappropriate way. Sure...the headache will be gone, but the head which contained it was pretty important to the patient in the end.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

999zxcv
when is the boycott made in China app coming i can see the shelves being empty then

I'd by that app for the family.

But the Israel one? Pffft. They aren't exactly a huge exporter of products. I'm sure the app will make the usual anti-Israel crowd happy so they can put it on their devices with pride. But I can't see any impact that it'll make except to make the app manufacturer some money and the anti-Israel people puff up.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

R_Clark
Boycott Buster...! Go join the Neo Nazis in Ukraine... growing weary of your soap box here at ATS for your continuous Anti Israel rants..

You really need to keep up with current events, ex-IDF forces have been identified helping and directing the neonazis in kiev. Good try, but no cookie.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

but then you would have to stop using ipads and iphones, their made in Shenzen, China
just about all cell phone have parts made in china, there are also many that are completely manufactured there.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Funny ... I"d by the app and find out that I couldn't use the device that it's on because the device was made in China. Yep .. you are right ... it would be an interesting read to find out just how much stuff is from there.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Good. I agree with this. Israel needs to understand it's not above the damn law. Hitler isn't coming back, deal with your own issues.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

R_Clark

It is beyond comprehension why any American would embrace a country that has INTENTIONALLY murdered thirty four
U.S. servicemen and killer two U.S. aid workers as well as a British aid worker. All of these individuals were clearly marked as friendlies. " Oh ! Those were unintentional and innocent mistakes." Right ! I've attended many Bar and Bat Mitzvah.
I have Jewish friends. I take people one at a time. Israel however is a thorn in the side of America. Any scorn directed
toward the Israeli Government or the pawns who carry out their dirty deeds is well deserved.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

R_Clark

Don't like it don't read it. No one forces you to click on any thread that I create.

<< 1    3 >>

join