It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tribulation Dream: The Angel of The Lord Over the Statue of LIberty

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Maurice Sklar's website:

mauricesklar.com...

The following prophecy/dream came via Maurice's emailed newsletter. It does not yet appear to be up on his website, which is common. It can take months to get there.

I have his written permission to post it in its entirety specifically on ATS and such other websites as I may frequent. I will likely post it only on ATS, for now.

There are a few slight typo's I've corrected and some added emphases via bolding, underline and color. Otherwise it is exactly as sent in the email.

I have found his perspective, discernment, prophetic sensing and gifting to be above average. He tends to not have a great number that he routinely distributes. But what he has had, have always been sobering to my spirit.
= = = =

Tribulation Dream:

The Angel of the Lord Over the Statue of Liberty

This week I had a dream. It was a terribly frightening dream. In it, I saw a huge angel standing suspended in the air over New York harbor. It looked so large that it covered the night sky. His body was clad in golden armor as if he was going to war. His face and entire being were so bright that I could not gaze up at him for long. White beams of light seemed to radiate outward from him in all directions. He was standing over the Statue of Liberty. It was night, but I could hardly see the lights around him coming from New York City as he blazed so brightly with divine light.

He reached for his belt that was covered with a red sash around his mid section, and drew out his sword. It was so massive! It blazed with light and fire all around it. It looked at least 100 feet long! I have never felt such fear when I saw an angel before. I just knew this mighty warring spirit had authority from the very throne of God. He had a grim expression as he held this mighty sword over his head with both hands. I could see that he was poised to hit the Statue of Liberty and cleave it in two! I trembled and tried to hide, but the angel was looking directly at me, and I knew there was nowhere to go that he would not see me.

Then he spoke! His voice was like thunder and echoed throughout the whole harbor. He said,

“How long will you refuse to humble yourself, O America! You have been weighed in the balances of God and found wanting. Your beginning was great and noble, but your end shall be disgrace and destruction!

Thus saith the LORD of Heaven’s Armies, the LORD of Hosts [KJV uses "Lord of Hosts" . . . The Message version uses "Lord of the Angel Armies],

‘Time is running out. The bowls of My wrath are full of My fury and judgment. They shall be poured out upon you. You shall drink them down…to the dregs…every drop! I have come to you day and night pleading with you to return to Me for over one hundred years. I am merciful and long suffering. It brings Me no joy to judge you. But, you have hardened your hearts, scoffed at My warnings through My prophets, and my holy servants. I brought you from nothing and exalted you, O America, higher than any other nation! But now you have fallen lower than Sodom. You have sinned greater than Egypt. You have become prouder than Babylon and Persia. You have become more selfish than Rome. You have exalted yourself in your own wisdom higher than Greece. You have more idols and high places of idolatry and luxury than any Gentile kingdom in history. Your beginning was pure and great, but now the stench of your sin and filth fills My nostrils! I shall cut you in pieces and you shall reap the harvests of wrath from what you have sown! You shall no longer be the Queen of nations. Now you shall bear your shame and become the lowest of the heathen nations! Now, as Agag, you shall be hacked in pieces! O EARTH, EARTH, EARTH, HEAR YE THE WORD OF THE LORD!”

Then, to my horror, that massive sword came smashing down on Lady Liberty. When it hit the top of her head, there was a blinding flash of light and that sword split her in two – right down the middle! Then the sword came again and again against her. It divided her in pieces. As the sword would finish each strike, fires would burst forth. I heard terrible explosions. The vision of the Statue ended with an earthquake as it was hacked into pieces and sunk into the harbor.

I was weeping and crying out to God for mercy. Never had I seen this side of God before. I had only really known the love and goodness of Him, never had I seen the Wrath of the Almighty!

Then, as if I was watching from a zoomed-in close up…the dream shifted and I started to zoom outward from New York harbor and started traveling in the air over America. What I saw was horror beyond anything I have ever seen! I saw the United States seem to crack in two with a giant earthquake – right down the middle! I saw the Southeastern United States covered with a giant wave of water from the ocean. I saw a massive earthquake that just seemed to crack off the coast of California. It reminded me of a Saltine cracker that just cracked in two! The great cities along the West coast just fell into the ocean, all the way from Mexico up to Alaska and giant waves flooded inland until much of the West Coast just wasn’t there! It had disappeared into the Pacific Ocean.

(C) Maurice Sklar 2014

CONTINUED NEXT POST

edit on 14/3/2014 by BO XIAN because: added

edit on 14/3/2014 by BO XIAN because: typo

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Continued emailed newsletter prophecy/dream from Maurice Sklar as per the above refs:

This prophecy/dream is quite in keeping with my own sense of what's looming on the relatively near horizon.

Then I saw three giant rocket missiles that took off into the air. Two came from out of the ocean waters, and one came from land and traveled a great distance. All of them blew up in the air one, two, and THREE in the upper atmosphere within five minutes of each other. It was out near space. They were terrible nuclear bombs. But the last one was the biggest and it created a huge mushroom cloud over the Midwest part of America.

Then the ground shook and everything just went black. There wasn’t any electric light coming out of any homes. Then candles began to be lit and fires, and a little light was seen. There were other nuclear explosions, and many people perished throughout the nation. There was just twisted metal and charred debris in cities that once were tall and majestic.

There was widespread looting and gangs roaming about everywhere with guns, stealing whatever food and supplies they could find. Then I saw what looked like elite riot police by the thousands go into communities and even cities, force the people out of their homes, and brought into what looked like concentration camps.

Some, but not all of these “police armies” had light blue helmets on. Hundreds of thousands of people were arrested in this way. Many would not “cooperate” and were just shot and left dead in their homes.

But, there were millions of hidden groups that escaped the first wave of these terrible disasters. Revival broke out, and great evangelists and prophets and apostles rose up and began to preach to thousands out doors, and many were saved and were born again. Miracles of provision, multiplication of food and water, and astonishing healings occurred. Millions of people cried out to God and he heard and answered.

I knew that this was not just happening in America, but the Great Tribulation was upon them, and all over the world these calamities were also taking place.

I saw multitudes of Tribulation saints refusing to renounce Jesus as LORD. They were starving, many of them, but still refused to take the stamp on their bodies so they could eat and live. There was what looked like kiosks that were in every little town.

They advertised food and water, only if you went inside them and took the electronic mark. Some went in, bowed down to a holographic movie images of the Antichrist and were branded in their hands and foreheads with a electronic tattoo-like stamp. When they came out, if they came out, they had a zombie-like look. Their minds and souls were gone. It looked like they had a spiritual lobotomy.

Then these immediately joined the armies of those police units, and were given weapons after they were fed and drank and rested in the kiosk. They were like robots doing the Antichrist’s bidding. I knew that they were lost forever. But, quite a few did not make it out. They were tortured mentally and physically inside the kiosk thing, but, if they still refused the mark of the beast, there was a laser that shot through their brain and heart, and sliced their heads off. Then they were immediately incinerated. Nothing but ashes remained.

This was the most horrifying of all. It made the Nazi death camps look like a picnic, if that is possible. Millions of people were executed in this way via computer systems automatically with such precision and efficiency that I marveled that something like this was even possible and could take place on such a large scale. The technology was more advanced than I had ever seen.

Then, I was back looking at that terrible angel of the LORD, and he said,

“Warn everyone! Flee from the wrath to come. Repent and turn to Jesus while you still can. Pray that you may escape these things that are shortly to happen, and to stand in the Presence of the LORD. These things are about to take place! Turn to God and cry out for mercy. Come into the ark of Salvation before the doors of grace close and it is too late!”

Blessings,

Maurice Sklar
(C) Maurice Sklar 2014

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Used by express specific written permission for posting on ATS per my request of him for such.

edit on 14/3/2014 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

translation: rothschild's world order is almost complete and they want to get rid of the people they owe money to. like americans, for example. that a merciful god would kill everyone and drive them into abject poverty just to spite some of the people, is not consistent with the spirit of the law, which is to forgive, as many times as necessary and without ceasing. to turn the other cheek and extend kindness for injury. to love love love, not kill kill kill. since he doesn't sound like he's trying to keep his own law,i dare say that isn't god. that's the other guy, preparing us for slaughter because it's the end of the age and enlil knows he only has a short time left before he is deposed by jesus as owner of the planet. think about it. wiping the slate, deliberately, foretold millenia ago because it's on a wash rinse repeat cycle ad nauseum. might as well be watching the end of the matrix movies. pretty much the same thing.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

There is of the idea that there is a Rapture that will lift those who have kept the faith away before this starts because if I am reading this correctly, he believes he has been granted a vision of the opening of the Tribulation and what happens to America during the Tribulation.

Then, if there is Rapture, God is not punishing those who are believers and have kept the faith. He is punishing those who did not do so. And there will be those whose eyes are opened by the terrible events of the Tribulation, who will come to Him through the trials of those days and either suffer through them or die a martyr's death during those days. There will be many others who are not successful. We also know there are many who believe they are on the path who aren't.

John 3:16 and 14:6. Those seem really simple in theory, but the actual practice is so much harder.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Looks like your mate had a dream!......I've had thousands!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I've never found it functional, realistic, accurate, honorable, sensible, Biblical . . . fruitful . . . in any good sense . . . to challenge ALMIGHTY GOD

about HIS righteousness;
HIS doings;
HIS Word;
HIS plans;
HIS END TIMES object lessons;
HIS integrity;
HIS loving kindness;
etc.

For one . . . HE IS GOD

I'm not.

HE IS OMNISCIENT

I'm not.

HE IS INFINITE WISDOM

I'm not.

HE IS ALTOGETHER GOOD

I'm not.

HIS PLANS AND WAYS ARE INFINITELY HIGHER THAN MINE.

Mine are not high at all.

HE has all the factors and issues factored in perfectly.

I don't.

I just know that HE IS GOOD and will show Himself mighty in behalf of those who SEEK HIM persistently, earnestly . . . who SEEK HIS FACE . . . who SEEK TO KNOW HIM AND REST IN HIM; WALK WITH HIM.

I cringe at a long list of things looming on the near horizon.

ONLY HIS GRACE, POWER, LOVE, MIGHT can keep me from my own sinfulness damaging myself. ONLY HE can keep any of us safe; redeemed; SAVED & OVERCOMING BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB and the word of our testimony.

All else is sham; details; deception; delusion; farce.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The big dude with the sword, he is Samuel. He don't work for Jesus bro, Jesus is a Roman creation don't you know.
This seems like a Vatican last ditch to claim something in the lords name if Yellowstone pops.
Time to whip out the Eddy A Poe - All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Meanwhile, someone in Amsterdam chuckles at the self importance of Americans and their "sinful" lifestyle...bunch of lightweights.

Typical religious mumbo jumbo. There are parts in the world that makes the US look like a puritan country of nothing but devout followers. There are corrupt politicians that make the US politicians look like eagle scouts.

Yet somehow, the religious nuts in this country think we are the epicenter of the universe and are no doubt going to bring down Gods wrath because of our growing tolerance and/or military interventionism (nevermind Russia, china, france, and a host of other nations chuckling at our tiny actions.)

Its BS because if anything, the article suffers from epic vanity in regards to nationalism. its a bit like saying the apocalypse is going to happen because your sister wore a short dress. doesn't matter what anyone else does, your sister is the only important factor in all of humanity and because she displeases the Christian god, the world is doomed.

Might work on your sister if she is dim, and no doubt the people whom follow such stuff will also fall for this latest bible thumping nonsense, but for others, well for me, I have been hearing how America was about to cause the apocalypse for as long as I have been aware enough to follow such things. people are always crying how the end is nigh. I imagine perhaps one day someone will get it right, but I don't reckon it will be this guy.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I think I see some plausible scenarios in this. I think the earthquakes are plausible. I think the idea of nuclear war is plausible. I think the idea of EMP is plausible. I'm not sure that we'd get hit with all three. I suppose that God can move things if he so desires, and I can see an EMP as a precursor to a nuclear attack as a means of attempting to soften up our defenses, but if we'd been hit by so much devastation in a quake, why bother nuking us? Any external foe could just as easily conquer us in the name of humanitarian aid.

The only possible way I see for all three to occur is if the earthquakes are worldwide and the resulting confusion tips off the nuclear war scenario.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

UltraverseMaximus
The big dude with the sword, he is Samuel. He don't work for Jesus bro, Jesus is a Roman creation don't you know.
This seems like a Vatican last ditch to claim something in the lords name if Yellowstone pops.
Time to whip out the Eddy A Poe - All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

nope, jesus was the first pharaoh and the last pharaoh. the first pharaoh was not nimrod/narmer/enmerkar. that is why all the pharaohs called themselves gods because the first pharaoh was god and so was the last one. he's' the alpha and omega, holding the rod and staff of jehovah (the crook and flail of pharaoh). god of the living, holding the cross of life (the ankh). oh my the hints are all over the place in the text.
you wanna see something interesting?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

undo

UltraverseMaximus

nope, jesus was the first pharaoh and the last pharaoh. the first pharaoh was not nimrod/narmer/enmerkar. that is why all the pharaohs called themselves gods because the first pharaoh was god and so was the last one. he's' the alpha and omega, holding the rod and staff of jehovah (the crook and flail of pharaoh). god of the living, holding the cross of life (the ankh). oh my the hints are all over the place in the text.
you wanna see something interesting?

Sure I like interesting.
Is this Jesus fella walking the earth now do you think?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

it ain't the christian god who is displeased, just so ya know. jesus was a bulwark of tolerance. he supported equality of the sexes and the eradication of slavery. oh good grief, had the holy roman empire actually followed his teachings, most of the last 2000 years would be entirely different and remarkably pleasant.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

No, that's not what the article is saying, but please, continue to believe what you wish.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

"now you are lower than Sodom"...

Because that whole slavery phase we went through wasn't our low point? What about the native genocide? How can this possibly be our lowest point?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I sadly see many of these things being a possibility and I am one of those without faith.

Look at the police state in the US. Also we are broke. Our government allows our military men and women to fight wars not for our freedom or safety but for corporations and bankers to get filthy rich. Our politicians have been caught red handed in so many lies that no one (well, some still do) believes a word that comes out of their mouths. I have heard and seen many people say things like, "Something very bad is going to happen." or "Where has all the money gone and how can we ever pay it back.".

The US has had and been training foreign troops on our own soil for how long? Now they are reducing the number of troops to replace them with machines?

As much as I fear saying it, I myself can see many of the things spoken of actually happening in the near future. The grid of lies is so burdened with holes that it will soon collapse. Those in power and responsible for where the world is at the moment will NOT say sorry and give up their wealth and freedom. They will come at us with everything they got.

In a sick and cowardly way I actually am welcoming this insanity to come to an end. I don't like what I see and I sure as hell am too old to fight back in any major capacity. As far as coming back to God, it is too late for me. It just isn't in my heart and to do so out of fear would be wrong and obvious in the first place.

Anyhow, thanks for the sobering thoughts Bo!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

It's because we are the chosen ones, duh. It's all Jesus talked about. Read the bible, jeesh.

ps - Oh, and make sure you look up that proverb about how the lord roots for your football team but never the other guy's.
edit on 14-3-2014 by Cuervo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

imho . . . as long as one has not spoken horrendously persistently blaspheming Holy Spirit, it's never too late to come back to God.

He is longsuffering and would that none perish--much less soooo needlessly.

Even fear as an initial motivator is OK . . . though certainly He cherishes being Loved for Who HE IS.

Personally, I think it's terminal . . . ignorance or worse . . . to willfully fall into the hands of an angry God Almighty . . . while on the wrong side of the fence.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
ultraversemaximus

check your pms.

cuervo

aye, alot of really bad stuff has happened in the history of every country, including this one. it isn't an island unto itself.
edit on 14-3-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
thefirstplumbline.wordpress.com...

Yep, another so called "prophet".

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Thank you Undo, I thought that was very interesting.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join