It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Military Personnel Implicated in Russian Diplomat's Violent Assault

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Did a search and found nothing on this topic

I find this to just be one more compleatly odd and twisted angle about the Canadian connection to the Ukraine-Russia issues.

NATIONAL POST ARTICLE

Sources told the Citizen a man pulled a knife on the diplomat and started to slash him, forcing him to flee to the lobby of the apartment building, where he was found by police and paramedics.

Officers went into the apartment unit to find an employee of the Canadian military naked in bed with blood on him and a knife lying on the ground.

Apparently Harper is also on his way to Kiev next week.

GLOBE AND MAIL ARTICLE

Who the hell does this guy (Harper and friends) think he is?

edit on thppmFri, 14 Mar 2014 20:34:14 -0500k1403America/Chicago1434 by Sparkymedic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Sparkymedic
Did a search and found nothing on this topic

I find this to just be one more compleatly odd and twisted angle about the Canadian connection to the Ukraine-Russia issues.

NATIONAL POST ARTICLE

Sources told the Citizen a man pulled a knife on the diplomat and started to slash him, forcing him to flee to the lobby of the apartment building, where he was found by police and paramedics.

Officers went into the apartment unit to find an employee of the Canadian military naked in bed with blood on him and a knife lying on the ground.

Apparently Harper is also on his way to Kiev next week.

GLOBE AND MAIL ARTICLE

Who the hell does this guy (Harper and friends) think he is?

edit on thppmFri, 14 Mar 2014 20:34:14 -0500k1403America/Chicago1434 by Sparkymedic because: (no reason given)

IMHO (and a lot of others think the same) Harper is insane or he is a narcissistic sociopath and should be removed from office, the wanker has obviously lost it for many years now. Canada should not be involved in any of this mess with the Ukraine, Crimea and Russia. The Chinese have the right idea; back off, let everyone kill themselves and then walk in with no opposition.

Old Chinese Proverb - If you sit by the bank of the river long enough, the body of your enemy will float by.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

The difference being China has proven it does not care about the needs of it's people, and as the enemy floats by so do thousands of it's own countrymen..
edit on 14-3-2014 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

all2human
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

The difference being China has proven it does not care about the needs of it's people, and as the enemy floats by so do thousands of it's own countrymen.
edit on 14-3-2014 by all2human because: (no reason given)

I agree with that statement, if they did care things would be one helluva lot different in China. But even though they have problems of their own, the leadership (and the sales people, just look at aliexpress.com) are very opportunistic, almost predatory in a passive-aggressive way. I think they are just waiting for Russia or the US to get stupid and then China becomes the "last man standing." From my vantage however, Canada used to be neutral before Harper anyway, we need to return to the quiet, polite, we're not going to get involved but we'll help you out if we can in a peaceful way with lots of beer type of foreign policy. Eh!

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparkymedic

Canada pulled all its troops from afganistan just acouple days ago. I wonder what Harper is planning...

I heard that, in the spy world, If the USA can not go into an area because of treaties or sanctions, that they would then contract the mission to Canada, as we have a better reputation then the USA.

So if that is true then, Whose to say that they dont do that with the military. It beats them getting caught doesn't it?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by snypwsd

I had no idea until yesterday my seven year old neice came home from school and said guess what auntie they pulled the troops out of Afghanistan finally,and I instantly thought oh # here we go ,I really think canada shouldn't even touch this one with a hundred foot pole stay far away leave us the hell out of this # .
edit on 15-3-2014 by nonconformist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by nonconformist

I'm an American - and I really believe the people of the world should realize this is just the latest attempt at WW3 by the banksters in the west - who are losing BIG time- to get a war going where they just finance BOTH sides and get a big reduction in the population to boot -

Everyone should stay out of this -

Let harper/obama/soros/roschilds/morgans/rockefellers/and the vatican have a DEATH MATCH by themselves.......

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by snypwsd

I have had similar thoughts. Would it surprise anyone if NATO called on Canada's JTF2 to get some dirty work done? They were the first ones into Afghanistan hunting down the Taliban. And they were there at the US military's request, without the PM's knowledge for the longest time. It is a known fact that the US military would rather use Canada's JTF2 over their own SEAL's, DELTA or SOAR.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I agree Canada should not be involved in this mess, and Harper is a complete agent for Obama and seems to prefer his Saudi contracts.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Et tu, Canada?

Actually, there's a pretty large Ukrainian immigrant population in Canada. Maybe it was one of them. And now Harper has to smooth ruffled feathers. Hey, they don't call it geopolitics for nothing.
edit on 3/15/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I wouldn't doubt if he was a Ukrainian citizen as well either. On the Harper subject, I've stayed in both the US and Canada, I used to respect Canada for their diplomatic stance until i realized they basically serve as eyes and ears to the US/UN government. Recently with the new prime minister, Canada has turned its back on personal freedoms and its native allies. Not only are they taking steps backwards in medical marijuana (growing your own is now illegal for everyone) but they give out vast sums of social security benefits to their citizens while their schools are so horrid only half of their citizens can spell at a jr. high level. The people of Canada could honestly give a # less though, they still act like they're in the 90's, oblivious.
I wouldn't put it past canada to have more than a few CIS officers operating in the Ukraine, its also likely Ukraine intelligence officers have been working in Canada. Iranian intel operates in the U.S. and visa versa. In WW2 we gave the nazi intelligence(SS) pardons and presents to come work with us against the Russians, truth is everyone who is a player in the world has agents all over the world, what do you expect? Would you prefer us to get intel from RT?

top topics

join