It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sabotage, The New Operative

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Seems Terrorist just really isnt holding water with the masses anymore, not exactly producing the required effect. A new word is needed to go with the painted picture to get the desired effect. Ahhh yes, SABOTAGE...That should ring a little terror into the hearts and leave a open door of who to blame...

I could make a whole long winded thread about what has been laid down, (I will call them crumbs), for us to follow if we have really been listening, looking, at this whole MH370 from the start. I myself as long as many others have lost a lot of sleep following this from the beginning. I know, because I have followed their post and posted my own findings along with them.

So, I am not going to rehash all that has been covered. If you have had or have any interest in this topic of the day, you should be pretty clear and up to date on what has been presented.

Something has obviously happened, and to me it is a ATS'ers Dream come true as far as conspiracy's go. Soooo many clues to that have been posted well. It is almost like knowing how to look for the clues while 911 is happening for better lack of how to present this.

We are here following along as it unfolds. I wont be long winded here, but just keep in mind and just listen and watch...

Sabotage, The New Terrorist

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Seems Terrorist just really isn't holding water with the masses anymore

Yah, they kind of wore it out.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Totally agree. The masses have a collective image of the word 'terrorist' being a bearded muslim man. Terrorist/m has connotations of beheadings, extreme religious beliefs, incompatibility with Western ideology and it seemed that the masses grew tiresome of such a label. (in Australia I've noticed that people were becoming uncomfortable with that and would often scream 'racist' if you alluded that you thought it was the work of terror)

TPTB tried to extend this to incorporate your average joe next door. Suddenly it isn't a bearded arab male, but natural born citizens who you wouldn't pick out of a crowd. I was once walking through a major train station and I saw two security guards grilling a blonde-haired white woman who was taking photos of the platforms. Suspicion is everywhere.

So now that the Spindoctors have introduced this 'new' term "sabotage" to the masses we shall see an increased fear for this is fear of the unknown.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Kalixi

Thank you, that is pretty much what I am trying to say. This word, "Sabotage." encompass SOOOOO much more. Sadly, but for "Parody" sake, think how many actors you can hear voice over it for a news sketch....

Beware people and remember, when you know the plan of Attack, it is much easier to plan the Defense.

edit on 3/14/14 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Sabotage has nothing to do with "terrorism" (as we consider it). Sabotage is property destruction motivated by the rejection of industrialism and its displacement of labor through technology.

I guess they're gonna hijack that word too. Shame. I'm kind of a fan.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Any thought can be spliced together about the guy. ^^ My favorite.

I'm pretty sure we can have a face lie to us all and say it's ok.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   

NthOther
Sabotage has nothing to do with "terrorism" (as we consider it). Sabotage is property destruction motivated by the rejection of industrialism and its displacement of labor through technology.

I guess they're gonna hijack that word too. Shame. I'm kind of a fan.

So is vandalism. So is burglary. So is trespassing. So is infringement. Intent.

Terroristic threats are a catch all.

Semantics. A simple word.

Who knows how our message translates to other countries. I guess it doesn't matter. If I were to monitor, I wouldn't care. As long as it wasn't me.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I don't think this has any base in realty at all

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by dfens

Any thought can be spliced together about the guy. ^^ My favorite.

Same here, thanks for the link.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
After following the news and threads and post again all day and night, I have to say I havent heard the word Sabotage used once by the MSM. Curious as it was being crammed down our throats yesterday. Wonder why?

new topics

top topics

join