It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Putin Will Buckle Under Sanctions

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Well if Russia starts revealing a whole lot of truth and discloses the truth about the demonology rated slavers running this world and the true hidden science, and pulls it out and shows how to heal diseases, if they actually gain the support of the people, GOOD.

Because I will never fight against Russia and if our criminal donkey of a PM tries to bring us to war, going to be making Putin is the man, Tshirts up and work actively against our felon, criminal, demonic, murderous, saudi and sharia loving evil government. PERIOD.

I don't see Russia losing, if they do it right, ie reveal truth and bring out the real tech and start healing and helping people estabish abundance, they would have the world eating out of the palm of their hands, because we don't like the ones ruling the west, or the house of windor, we don't like satanic sacrifices of everything. This is said in a non religious way, eyes wide open.

I'd rather see the sun super nova than our rogue criminal governments attain any superiority over Russia.
edit on 15-3-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

rigel4
This might be the outcome we all hope for (most of us), however when you
have a rat in a barrel , it will try and grab your throat to escape.

Putin has three choices and all end in with **ed

If he stays the course with Crimean Invasion plans he risks ruin.. Sanction will destroy Russia.
If backs down (which I don't believe he will.. He's lost his power and that for a man like Putin
is an affront he cant live with imho. He will also lose his creds in Russia.

The third option is he goes for broke and Invades Ukraine.. He'll lose here too.
The element of surprise is lost as well as the West will have moved their pieces to counter an attack.

Option 4 . He waits until after the referendum, when Crimea votes to join Russia, minor sanctions which mean nothing are brought into place, and 'The West' huffs and puffs to no avail. He's goes to a heroes reception in Russia for getting back Crimea so easily.

edit on k073103bamSat, 15 Mar 2014 07:31:02 -0500 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
And that is why Putin is named #1 among worlds political leaders:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm not saying I would want to live under Putins rule, I am saying that he is an strong leader, his actions and words are real, and productive and make his country stronger.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I'm not willing to live under anyones thumb actually. But not willing to stand by and support our Windsor/Rothchild satanic sharia loving coalition of earth destruction and slavery/depopulation, to take out their opponents either.

Not a chance!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join