It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This photo just made my day!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I've been out of sorts in the past couple of days, due in part to winter dumping another load on us and my car battery going dormant in freezing temperatures, plus some nearby guy who's been using his snow blower --at 3AM no less -- and waking me up for two nights now. Add to that a cable company that refuses to credit me with bank transfer payments, and I think you get the picture.

Recent news about the missing plane and Ukraine kind of put me in a funk too, until I came across this photo taken by Marcia Talbot. What can I say? This guy just grabbed my heart and I hope it will cheer you up too.

Source.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
This made me smile today.. i saw some great memes too.
Just wait when they make memes of that dog too

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Dogs are the best!!!

He's gone now but when I look at that pic I can see my old mate.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

he looks like he is thinking, maybe if I pee on the hardwood next time they wont put me out here

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by HiMyNameIsCal

Think so? I tend to think he loves to play and romp in the snow. I suspect he's thinking "Now why are you taking pictures, when there are snowballs and frisbies for you to throw and rabbits to chase?"

Or perhaps, "I stopped because I thought you were going to pull a treat out of your pocket, not a camera!"

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
doggy!

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

yes I agree. you have a much better outlook than I do

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Cute dog.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

I thought of my dog too. How he loved to roll in the snow and even bury his snout. It was nothing short of a snow bath and was delightful to watch him play and romp with the kids. Long-haired dogs find the snow refreshing and cooling.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

aboutface
reply to post by VoidHawk

I thought of my dog too. How he loved to roll in the snow and even bury his snout. It was nothing short of a snow bath and was delightful to watch him play and romp with the kids. Long-haired dogs find the snow refreshing and cooling.

They DO like the snow

My old mate used to run as fast as he could with his lower jaw scooping the snow, the snow would stream up into the air either side of him, and I'd be panicking that he'd hit something under the snow and break his jaw!

Its a shame they have such a short life, but given the chance they certainly make the most of it.
)

new topics

top topics

join