It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US vs Russia but USSR won.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I think this deserve its own thread.

The Soviet KGB have tried to complete their brainwashing missions. It took more than 30 years, but their country have failed them, is it ?. Now, Americans are what the Soviet dreamt, ~30 years ago, when the mission started, saddest part - now, the government did it by themselves with help from its closest ally.

Congrats to the USSR and KGB, even though they are not there anymore.
...no, I'm not saying they are right, just saying the war already won, even when they cease to exist, mission success.
I guess Russia and FSB will take the trophy, on USSR behalf.

Exposure to true information does not matter anymore. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him – even if we shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures.

America, you have beaten yourself.*pat, pat*

What say you ?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I say this thread will be a rip roaring success with support of the I love Putin crowd, The Anti-Anything American crowd and all the Millions desperately waiting to immigrate to Russia

Okay, The US reeling from self inflicted wounds I'll agree with especially considering the conduct of the past three administrations. It's a miracle we've lasted this long.

Still landed on robot on Mars though...

edit on 14-3-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Screw Putin and the Russian gangsters.

Going to be a dangerous two weeks ahead.

wish we had proper leaders.

Edit: Found this in my old stash of crap!

Wonder if it sill works:

Yup

This will now appear all over the boards

edit on Fri, 14 Mar 2014 18:16:42 -0500166America/ChicagoFriday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

SLAYER69

Yeah, its a wonder is't it ?
Seeking life on Mars but near collapse at home. Whew, bet USSR didnt saw that coming.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

NullVoid

SLAYER69

Yeah, its a wonder is't it ?
Seeking life on Mars but near collapse at home. Whew, bet USSR didnt saw that coming.

Putin predicted the USA would go bust 5 or 6 years ago and everyone laughed>

not sure he's wrong about that.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

rigel4

That pic by itself will acknowledge this...

Exposure to true information does not matter anymore. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him – even if we shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures.

Seems fitting isnt it ?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Much like with history, when it was Germany vs the World. Germany lost, the World told itself that it won, but it was the Nazi's who really won. They got to start the Nazi agenda all over again in fresh new surroundings. Hello Operation Paperclip.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NullVoid

It's a fitting .gif
to my current view of the world.

Thing is though I would like to give a damn if there were something
on the table worth giving a damn for.

Putin, Obama Cameron etc..... their all tossers.

Put them all in a LAN party with BFBC2 winner takes all.

Leave the people out of it.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I once said, 'We will bury you,' and I got into trouble with it. Of course we will not bury you with a shovel. Your own working class will bury you. - Nikita Khrushchev

It's kind of looking like he was right. Especially with this current US Administration. The Ultimate Manchurian Candidate.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
What say I?

I say that we have not lost anything yet. The leaders of certain nations may continue to posture and play political games to ensure they have a seat at the "big game", but the people of America are not blind and not as uninformed and apathetic as some may think.

So let Putin and Obama play their little game of patty-cake. That doesn't interest me. When the danger comes to my front door, it's officially on.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

rigel4
reply to post by NullVoid

Put them all in a LAN party

but.....

with BFBC2 winner takes all.
Leave the people out of it.

I dont think this will be the way its gonna be, it wiil be more like a tank rampage in Shibuya.
If Obama says "Lets go" hmmm No, that isnt the plan.

Anyone thinking FSB still continuing the KGB mission, cause US looks like it already deep into it.
edit on 14-3-2014 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
This is probably going to be breacking News soon.

The Russians have just brought Down a USA drone UAV: MQ-5B belonging to the USAs 66 reconnesence brigade. Just like Iran did a few years ago.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

spy66

The Russians have just brought Down a USA drone UAV: MQ-5B belonging to the USAs 66 reconnesence brigade. Just like Iran did a few years ago.

That doesnt fit with this thread, but anyways...

think about the drones that will be brought down in USA, now that fits this thread.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
If you haven't already, I recommend Tom Clancy's "Command Authority w/Mark Greany. That book is damn near spot on for what's going on there right now. But the thing is...unlike the book, we don't have a strong POTUS in office.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

spy66

We've brought down some Iranian drones as well. We just don't crow about them. OPSEC, ya know? There are so many methods to interfere with anything that receives or transmits a signal its ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

TDawgRex
If you haven't already, I recommend Tom Clancy's "Command Authority w/Mark Greany. That book is damn near spot on for what's going on there right now. But the thing is...unlike the book, we don't have a strong POTUS in office.

I just glimpse the character list and its published posthumously on December 3, 2013.

Is that book the plan for Ukraine ?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

SLAYER69
I say this thread will be a rip roaring success with support of the I love Putin crowd, The Anti-Anything American crowd and all the Millions desperately waiting to immigrate to Russia

Okay, The US reeling from self inflicted wounds I'll agree with especially considering the conduct of the past three administrations. It's a miracle we've lasted this long.

edit on 14-3-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

But will the US Government and NASA reveal ALL of what they find on Mars, or just the selective bits which defeats the purpose of putting a robot there in the first place ?
For someone to like Putin taking a stand against the US Government, it does give a little pleasure to many out there. Purely because he just playing their game back at them with the world watching. But that doesn't mean that we then support everything or every decision that Putin makes, and it doesn't mean that we admire or LOVE him. It's just means that he got a little more respect then what he previously had. His previous actions will be taken into account, just like it should be when Obama talks.
Is it Anti-American to be tired of the constant double standards from the US Government, and the constant selective memories ? IS it Anti-American to ask why is it ok for the US Government to bypass International Law when it suits their interests, but then quotes International Law when someone else does something that doesn't suit, or conflicts with their interests ?
But these days we get called Anti-Semite's just for mentioning the Israeli government in any negative reference, regardless of the facts involved. I am an Australian, yet I cannot stand what my Government has turned into or represents. But by hating what my Government stands for, does that make me Anti-Australian, despite being proud of where I come from ?
If the US Government wants to start earning more respect around the world, then it needs to learn very quickly that respect is earned, not just given. You can't just go around kicking peoples doors in, but then expect to be invited into for coffee the next time around. You can't be one of the worst offenders, and then take the moral high road and tell other nations what is right or wrong. That is called being a hypocrite, and show me ONE hypocrite that deserves respect ?
It is this very stance that most people do not like about the US Government. But that doesn't NOT mean we are Anti-American, or that we don't like America, or the majority of it's citizens.

The US Government is correct in everything that it says about Putin and Russia...........BUT, they are the last country on the planet who has any right to talk about these issues or judge others on them. That is the point most people miss when making the 'Anti-insert nation here' comments !
I have heard more comments about Putin and Russia from John Kerry then I have from ANYONE from the United Nations. Isn't that were they should be stepping in, and the very reason that they created ? But I shouldn't say too much, I might get called Anti-United Nations.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DarksideOz

Just remember

Putin isn't going to come out of this looking all Hip, Slick and Cool. Russia wants respect? As with the US it has to be earned. What Russia is doing may be popular within a vocal minority but popularity doesn't make it right. Yes, the world IS watching. This isn't so much about making the US look bad, that's easy, We Americans are great at doing that ourselves. He didn't do this for that reason alone although many here will attempt to portray it so.

What we DO have here is Russia blatantly bullying their neighbor.

The world is watching...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
This already sidetracked from my thread intention but nevertheless, what DarkSizeOz said is true and here I'll link to the thread

The Anti-America Americans -- this is what the thread is all about.

The KGB have done a little bit, but the big amount of damage actually come from the government itself.

Relating to current situation:
Russian bullying Ukraine (more like stealing), true, bad bad Russia, so the question now is....will the police come to help ? The world is watching, just sidetracked a bit by that MH370 stuff.

If US "help" Ukraine - expect some protest, Anti-America Americans dont buy into it anymore.
If US "ignore" Ukraine - expect losing grounds, Patriotic-Americans feel betrayed, weaker US ? The world is watching.
With economy near the cliff, decisions would come easy and probably we will see 2 war simultaneously, abroad and at home.

USA already lost before the battle even start, in part, if not all. Winning the war is just breakeven.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Yeah....

The USSR won

*Facepalm*

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join