It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia downs US drone *Breaking*

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Bellor

We could only hope it was a Trojan horse.

AAC.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

AnAbsoluteCreation
reply to post by Reaper62

They are being quoted on mainstream media being in possession by their military.

That's making a statement. USA has to make a statement.

And a damn good one.

AAC

Yes, we will say there will be costs.

Then ask how much....Then pay it

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Not to turn this into an argument. But this is far from the worst presidency ever. And I'm no Obama supporter.

Reagan did more of a disservice to Americans by repealing the Fairness a Doctrine than Obama ever did.

AAC

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

AnAbsoluteCreation

Reagan did more of a disservice to Americans by repealing the Fairness a Doctrine than Obama ever did.

AAC

Reagan told a Russian leader to tear down a wall, and he did.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

AnAbsoluteCreation

Not to turn this into an argument. But this is far from the worst presidency ever. And I'm no Obama supporter.

AAC

Wait a second Bro,

Do you think Putin would of done this to Reagan?

Remember the whole "Mr. Gorbachev tear down this wall".

I don't want to derail your thread so I will get back on topic.

It's a piece of metal...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

whyamIhere

AnAbsoluteCreation
reply to post by Reaper62

They are being quoted on mainstream media being in possession by their military.

That's making a statement. USA has to make a statement.

And a damn good one.

AAC

Yes, we will say there will be costs.

Then ask how much....Then pay it

Hilarious.

2nd.

AAC

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Guys. That wall was coming down no matter what.

I love Reagan. But he was in right presidency at right time.

AAC

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

AnAbsoluteCreation

AAC

Okay. Really? Reagan worse than Obama?

Sounds like an Obama supporter to me.

----->insert eye roll emoticon here

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

AnAbsoluteCreation

Damn. I hope this isn't the beginning of, dare I say, WWIII.....

WWIII because a drone was shot down? Sorry, LOL!

Note to the US: If you fly drones over foreign territory, yes, there is a danger someone might shoot it down.
Because some nations might not "like" the idea that the US flies drones over them, just saying.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

AnAbsoluteCreation

Reagan despite his flaws as a president was a real leader.

I suppose under your logic Obama is simply the wrong president at the wrong time?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

AnAbsoluteCreation

AAC

I dunno, Reagan beat the wall actually coming down with his speach by a couple of years...

November 9, 1989

The Berlin Wall stood until November 9, 1989, when the head of the East German Communist Party announced that citizens of the GDR could cross the border whenever they pleased.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

ausername

AnAbsoluteCreation

AAC

Reagan told a Russian leader to tear down a wall, and he did.

TWENTY NINE months later, as a response to extreme civil unrest locally

LOL!

Reagan = a huge propaganda monster douche that killed the middle class.
edit on 14-3-2014 by DeadGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

beezzer

He's shown no leadership ability. He has shown no decisive manner. He is weak and passive. His "doctrine" illustrates this.

Foreign country's and their leadership have simply taken advantage of this.

Ya that has been a plauge for a long time in everywhere in the world .

not that bush .. clinton .. other bush were not shining examples of strong leadership . this just isn't an obama only phenomenon.

however trying to be respectful while spying on so called friends and allies for decades doesn't help there either with foreign policies

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Didn't say worse. Said more of a disservice.

Is there a emoji for putting words in mouth?

AAC

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

NoRulesAllowed

AnAbsoluteCreation

Damn. I hope this isn't the beginning of, dare I say, WWIII.....

WWIII because a drone was shot down? Sorry, LOL!

Note to the US: If you fly drones over foreign territory, yes, there is a danger someone might shoot it down.
Because some nations might not "like" the idea that the US flies drones over them, just saying.

Dude. Ukraine gave us the right to fly. Crimea is NOT legally Russian yet.

Understand before posting please.

AAC.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I think everybody can all just relax, Nothing is going to happen. The real clue will be if Obama starts quoting Lincoln, US Presidents always quote Lincoln before the real action begins.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

ausername

AnAbsoluteCreation

Reagan despite his flaws as a president was a real leader.

I suppose under your logic Obama is simply the wrong president at the wrong time?

Absolutely. Look at facts. Who killed economy? Bush. Who sent us to war unjustly! Bush.

Republicans never wanted to win the presidency because they knew the next one would be picking up bushs mess.

Look who their nomination was for proof. Mc'old and Palin.

If your not convinced by facts then what else can anyone say.

AAC

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

SLAYER69
I think everybody can all just relax, Nothing is going to happen. The real clue will be if Obama starts quoting Lincoln, US Presidents always quote Lincoln before the real action begins.

I see Obama quoting from the Vag*** Monologues before quoting Lincoln.

I don't expect anything positive from this administration.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Am i the only one that seems to think we're still witnessing the greatest rope-a-dope in history?

The facts are quite simple, and i'll throw it out right away in saying that i may be giving us (the USA) a lot more credit than necessary, but this is what it seems like.

1) we're a war-driven country.
2) we're insitgators.
3) we always have a motive.

Listen, i am patriotic, i love my country, but lets adhere to the facts...the Lusitania, Pearl Harbor, Vietnam, September 11th, its plain to see that we do a lot of shady sh*t when it comes to getting involved in conflicts, but there is typically an underlying reason, and that reason may NEVER be seen for decades.

We have to ask ourselves this, and this strikes at the heart of the ATS community:

1) Do we have Russia in our pocket? Its a fair and valid question, because its speculated that we are. And ALL of us know that this day and age, at least, for the last 100 years, war hasnt been about fighting for what you beleive in, except for these smaller countries fighting for their independence- that's all thats left. But us bigger guys? Its business. Nothing else. Profit and claim.

So, IF we are in bed with them, buddy buddy, then we have to look at this all as business. That's where the economy boost comes into mind. Or perhaps, something else? There was a story published about a week ago about the slow deterioration of the countries around Russia because we want to thrwart their rule and destablize them. Not a bad plan- but that suggests there is FAR more going on down there than we know. China may not be that big of a concern anymore. With the east irradiated and their economy dumping as well, China has invested billions of dollars into the USA, which we can just as easily respond with war, to which, with its assets tied up, China wont have a f*cking leg to stand on. Hate to break it to you, but we've done it before.

We are shady, but we always have a point. And Obama, and everyone else, may not be the ones pulling the strings - if you want to call it the Big Banks, then so be it, but i guarentee none of them are banking on the USA going down. There's too much at stake and invested in this country.

2) We really want Russia ousted.

If this is the case, then simply all we are trying to do is instigate. A drone got shot down? It will definitely make the case more interesting. I think we're banking on Putin's arrogance to want to fight - because as Americans (from the goverment's standpoint) we want a fight.

IN fact, the rest of the world would probably be better off staying out of our sh*t. That will hurt us more than anything. But back to Russia, if we do want them ousted, we have to focus on the reasoning. Its been argued the main causes for our conflicts are ownership of oil, and gold. However, being this a conspiracy house of joy, we can also consider the more outlandish concepts, such as domination, or preparation for some much bigger reveal.

Take for example the Germany response to Russia as of late - think of their motives as well. The chips are in fact falling into place, ladies and gents, setting the ground for WW3. That doesnt mean it will happen. But we are teatering on that edge, and all i think we're doing is waiting for a REASON to start a spark. And guarenteed, WE will start that spark, not Russia, China, or anyone else.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Response.

WASHINGTON — A senior Pentagon official has denied Russian media reports that a U.S. intelligence drone has been intercepted while flying surveillance missions over Crimea.

The official declined to be quoted or identified because of the ongoing crisis in the region. A Pentagon spokesman declined to comment at all.

A report by the news agency Interfax was picked up by the Kremlin-owned Voice of Russia radio claiming that an Army MQ-5B “Hunter” drone, attached to the 66th Military Intelligence Brigade, was brought down in Chongar, near Crimea, along the Russian-Ukrainian border.

An anonymous official? Weird.

Army officials in Washington contacted by BuzzFeed had not heard or been notified of any loss of unmanned aircraft attached to U.S. Army-Europe, the service’s command in the region.

Perhaps it's just they have not been confirmed.

Link

AAC

edit on 14-3-2014 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2014 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join