It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It really hit the last few days, I Love you all!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+46 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
As I go deeper within, discover the source of Love within me, nonjudgment, life, existence, and Being, I've realized the last few days as a very deep and profound insight, that I Love all you guys and have deep compassion for everyone.

It is not some high and I am not on any substances or bottles of wine. I speak genuinely from within. And its not something I can muster on my own, but it is there within, it is its own thing and it Loves everyone

We are here for such a short time on this plane, and I recall quite the number of ATS'ers who have passed to the other side since I joined here. Even though we debate, argue. disagree, or agree with each other, inherently we are all in the same "boat" per se. Maybe different views from the boat, but still on it.

This Love for you all wants be expressed, a flowering & blooming from within, hence this post. I wish you all the best, growth, wisdom, & knowledge in whatever shape or form that may be.

Love,
Dom

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I love you too... I am just not in love with you.. we can still be friends.. its not you its me...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

I love you too, Dom...

Thank you for reminding me how important the ATS community is to me...

Des

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
If the rest of humanity thought along these lines we would be colonizing space already. The hatred and unhealthy competition in today's society is doing nothing but holding it back.

To the OP, I love you too. Keep up the good morals, and me thinks you will live a karma free life ;-)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

andr3w68
If the rest of humanity thought along these lines we would be colonizing space already. The hatred and unhealthy competition in today's society is doing nothing but holding it back.

To the OP, I love you too. Keep up the good morals, and me thinks you will live a karma free life ;-)

Excellent post! I was thinking the same thing just a few minutes ago (a bit freaky though)

If we tried to advance all of us as a whole instead of just a single company or country we would be well on our way to having an existence that we all know deep down that we are capable of as a race.

But the question is. How do we change it now? What can we do to stop the self destruction of our race and our beautiful planet?

And to the OP. I love you too
in a manhug/bromance way of course

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I love you too bro... ette?

We all may argue or bicker, but it should never put a wall between any of us. This is how we grow and learn from one another. This is also how we notice just how many different views we all have as a collective and do best by finding a way to still bridge those gaps. That makes us real human beings that we can do this and still exist in peace.

now... if we can get our governments to join in and open the same dialogue. Perhaps world peace isn't too far off. I always said, doesn't matter where you're from, when you throw a bunch of kids together on the same playground, everyone seems to graduate as friends at some point, no matter how many fights ya get into through the years.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I feel exactly the same way!

Take care of you!

And don't worry we make it through this...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Well said brother/sister.

It seems to me to be the one and only universal constant/truth that we can be sure of. All else is perspective.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

andr3w68

The hatred and unhealthy competition is part of the duality in humanity. I kinda get stuck in it myself annoyed at perceived injustice. At least I know I will love the outcome in the end.

edit on 14-3-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

... to raise the consciousness of those around you

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Welcome to life =D Lots of love from your heterosexual acquaintance.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Much love x.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Love you too

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Love you too, in fact I love all of you. I don't care I've never met you personally or that you may disagree with me and I with you. We are stronger than mere opinions. It's really silly when we get pissed at one another. If you disagree with me then that's fine...you have the right to and I won't perceive you any less. It's taken me a long time to become this way and I owe it to all of you who have helped mold me.

We are in this together. In the end when we take our last breath we are all the same.

Peace to you all.

Hey mods, how about a 'peace' emoticon?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I feel the same way.

There are so many wonderful people here from all over the world sharing ideas and insights, experiences, their sorrows and joys. We all come together creating this amazing community, spreading our light and love here and out into the world.

Love you too Sweetie!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Love...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   

LittleByLittle

The hatred and unhealthy competition is part of the duality in humanity. I kinda get stuck in it myself annoyed at perceived injustice. At least I know I will love the outcome in the end.

Its my personal belief that it doesn't have to be. Everyone has the power of choice. Choose to concede from such things. Life is too short for worrying about whether or not ones profit margins are higher or lower than last year. Who cares if Fred just got a lambo? If your nice he might let you take a ride ;-)

murlock

But the question is. How do we change it now? What can we do to stop the self destruction of our race and our beautiful planet?

You sir have just asked the most challenging question to date. If I had the answer, I would not be on the forums right now. My guess is that in order to get any change out of the world, it will require something massive. There are too many factors causing the problem to try and systematically work on them. Religious feuds, greed, and racism are only the tip of the iceberg.

Let's hope THIS is the countdown to our answer. ;-)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
And this Muslim does indeed love you more !!

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   

oh no Dominicus, with all due respect I don't feel the same way at all. You are welcome to feel the fluffy stuff and good for you.

To be very blunt, the more I read and learn and the longer I read replies from Members on ATS, the more I feel saddened.

I think of the old days when RiverGoddess and others (who have since died) were posting and now ATS has changed so much; there used to be a warmth and that is lost. Maybe society has made us all colder, more politically correct etc.

for eg, some of the Members that used to be regulars don't log onto ATS. ET was one: He was a fireman that developed PTSD and my only hope for him, is that he has lots of love in his life and things are going well. Some posts were absurd like mine and everyone else's but it was real and raw and his truth or understanding of things at that point in time.

Queenannie... never see her posting on the boards anymore...and I hope everything is going well for her.

Mojoforsale? There are so many Members that used to post on ATS no longer post.

ATS has lost many great People, not just to death.

Maybe I need to accept that things change and make new friends but after a while, the more you lose, the less inclined you are to make friends.

Why, cos it leaves a big sink hole when they are not around anymore. I log in hoping to see a post from a friend...but there gone now.

I valued their contributions and their opinions... it isn't the same anymore.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join