It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloomberg Spending His $$ to Make "The World a Better Place"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I just read an article on Yahoo News. Katie Couric (the giggling ditz) and Former NYC Mayor Michael "Adolf" Bloomberg are discussing the Charter School situation and then at the end she brings up the 2nd Amendent. This is what he said:

“We have the Second Amendment which gives you the right to bear arms. You also have the First Amendment which gives you the right to say what you wanna say,” Bloomberg said. “I think shame on me if I didn't use the money I was lucky enough to make to make the world a better place.”

So when I read this paragraph it tells me Bloomberg is spending every friggin' dime he has to destroy America and Americans' 1st & 2nd Amendments Rights!! Hey Bloomy here's my thoughts...if 6 million, innocent, Jewish people had guns it would've been a WHOLE different war...you DUMMY!!! The fist thing you're buddy Hitler did was confiscate guns from good people and then KILLED them. You should be ashamed of your actions you low life piece of trash...ASHAMED!!!

Here's the article/video in case you want to see it for yourselves..thanks for listening:

Bloomberg Interview

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomKnight

If truth was spoken, he would have stated "I did it to further my own agenda and gain more control".

I really am surprised that he has not burst into flames due to tall the pants on fire crap that spills out of his mouth.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Sounds like ole Bloomy is hell bent on helping his masters put the US on total lockdown to me! After all once him and his fellow cronies destroy this country, he will fly off to his mansion in Bermuda!

Eat cake serfs!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

seeker1963

Sounds like ole Bloomy is hell bent on helping his masters put the US on total lockdown to me! After all once him and his fellow cronies destroy this country, he will fly off to his mansion in Bermuda!

Eat cake serfs!

Wonder if he has armed guards protecting his mansion? He prolly just hung a sign saying no guns allowed.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Hoosierdaddy71

LOL...yeah the sign reads, "NO GUNS ALLOWED OR MY BODYGUARDS WILL SHOOT YOU!"

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Excuse me while I LOL!/Him and his ilk have left the world in ruins and everybody slaves to the 'loan money with interest' schemes. The world will be a better place once he is in hell beside his father Satan.

new topics

top topics

join