Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

SHTF? Want to survive? Move to Australia and watch this!

page: 2
2
<< 1   >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by f0xbat
 


"Sure you could survive, as long as you stick with your own kind"

I thought we were all of the same kind, its called the human race!

What do you mean when you say racism is more covert than overt? Is it somehow regarded as the norm because that does not seem to be very politically correct especially in this day and age!

If you are going to suggest Australia is any more racist than anywhere else im afraid you need to back up your claim with some facts buddy.
edit on 16-3-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)




posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   

andy06shake

"Sure you could survive, as long as you stick with your own kind"

I thought we were all of the same kind, its called the human race!


I would welcome your first statement. Unfortunately for most with non european or caucasian background this is not.


What do you mean when you say racism is more covert than overt? Is it somehow regarded as the norm because that does not seem to be very politically correct especially in this day and age!


im not sure how to better define the covert than overt. What i was picturing whilst typing that was that racism rarely face to face, its more of a behind your back kind of racism. When it is face to face its almost never between 2 individual it would be the mass against 1 individual. This has now gotten worse and worse.



If you are going to suggest Australia is any more racist than anywhere else im afraid you need to back up your claim with some facts buddy.
edit on 16-3-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)


Unfortunately i am not here to educate people that racism is very much alive and kicking and has been throughout the history of australia. Only those who have experienced the ugliness of it know about it. Frankly i have had enough.

Hell, the country was stolen from Aborigines, in return they were slaughtered and had their kids taken away. Not all the kids were taken away, only the fairest of the aborigines were taken away and placed in the custody of a white families, the darker skinned kids, well they werent popular. Are they also not kids? wasnt their welfare just as important as the fair skinned child?. Oh how about the good old 'White Australia' policy which is very much active till this day.

How about the latest issue that the chinese are buying up all the properties in Australia. Yet in reality the chinese only make up 14% of foreign direct investment and they buy up the most expensive properties, not middle class properties. The other 86%, the number that was not discussed or may have been but conveniently disregarded (ie covert), were investors from America and Canada and Europe. How come there was no anti american or european or canadian slogan then? only 'the chinese are buying up australia' slogan. Same case when the japanese were doing the same thing. Yet the british investor were welcomed without a hissy fit.

I have given you some recent and historical facts. What other facts would you like me to get off my ass and give to you?
edit on 17-3-2014 by f0xbat because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: lambchop

spoken like as a true aussie
i live in western qld 40 kms from the closest shop no town water no mobile phone reception and i love it living of tank water growing my own food hunting for food i couldn't of asked for a better life i will never go back to the rat race love this life to much



posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: f0xbat

hey champ id hate to piss on ya parade but racism is everywhere we have said sorry to the aborigines we even have a national sorry day.......... on the other side of the coin ...... what about the government giving them $100,000.00 toyota land cruisers for them to destroy and public houses for them to burn down. double standards and its crap everyone should be equal it should be a 2 way street and not a 1 way street dont get me wrong i have nothing against any one colour or race im a firm believer in you should find a job to support yourself and not expect the government to provide for you aka my tax dollars no one should be given hand outs ............

admin please feel free to amend if you feel the need to
edit on 5208543103142014 by smithy2014 because: typo



posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Australia isn't exactly gun-friendly. In addition, the continent houses most of the world's deadliest....EVERYTHING!





new topics

top topics
 
2
<< 1   >>

log in

join