It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SHTF? Want to survive? Move to Australia and watch this!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Hey ATS mates! Yes I am Australian and I do love my country!!
I may have had a bottle of wine after a decent night spent at work, now relaxing and come across this amazing youtuber. I have been watching his video's for the past 2 hours whilst consuming the full bottle of wine, now I have come across this particular video and have felt the immediate need to post this here as this youtuber and the video in particular should be seen by anybody who wants to further their knowledge of survival of a grand scheme.

edit on 14-3-2014 by dniMnepO because: Drunken mistakes.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by dniMnepO

Move to Australia

I think it is the wine speaking. Australia is going to hell, burning and drought getting worse year by year. Not the place to survive in the future!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Char-Lee

Move to Australia

I think it is the wine speaking. Australia is going to hell, burning and drought getting worse year by year. Not the place to survive in the future!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Fires have been common here for centuries, most of the native fauna has adapted to thrive from bushfires!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

You got to be kidding me, Australia is a HUGE country, not everywhere is affected by fires and droughts.

I'm Australian and I can tell you that the severe fires are mainly restricted to certain areas, not the whole country, and droughts are mostly inland (where it's mostly desert anyway) Where the majority of people live on the coast there is very little drought.

So before you make blanket statements like that check your facts.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I suppose if one subscribes to the Mad Max scenario as survival then Australia is the place to go in a SHTF situation.
LoL

In reality however nowhere is safe from destruction particularly of the nuclear variety.

edit on 14-3-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

andy06shake

I suppose if one subscribes to the Mad Max scenario as survival then Australia is the place to go in a SHTF situation.
LoL

In reality however nowhere is safe from destruction particularly of the nuclear variety.

edit on 14-3-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

Let's hope it never comes to this

To bring everyone into perspective, I didn't mean this as "move to Australia thread" I merely wanted to bring forward true survivalist instincts which I believe may have been forgotten by many peoples of today, this man is a true predator.

edit on 14-3-2014 by dniMnepO because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2014 by dniMnepO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

1 : I am curious to know why his " 100 day plan " turned into 67

2 : how many acres did he range ? to achieve his 67 day

3 : he mentions animal polulation densities - what effect did his 67 days have ?

and lastly the killer question - how long could 22 million people survive doing this ?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I'm not Aussie, but I do wish to migrate there.
Australia is good choice to avoid the coming economy collapse. With wide range of flora and fauna, you can experience most of the world weather there and its still in a country, theres not much country that you can say like that.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

PennyQ
reply to post by Char-Lee

You got to be kidding me, Australia is a HUGE country, not everywhere is affected by fires and droughts.

I'm Australian and I can tell you that the severe fires are mainly restricted to certain areas, not the whole country, and droughts are mostly inland (where it's mostly desert anyway) Where the majority of people live on the coast there is very little drought.

So before you make blanket statements like that check your facts.

No blanket statement this is about survival situations and where to live.

You just reinforced my points. Survival situation where all the people have to live at the coast, or go where? Face increasing fires and drought

People can't seem to live in most of the country even though it is HUGE.

Yes fires have been nothing much.

My sister used to live in australia and I have other relatives there.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

dniMnepO
Fires have been common here for centuries, most of the native fauna has adapted to thrive from bushfires!

Where are you people...the world is changing, storms, flood, drought, fire, it is not the same ole common anything!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Australia will survive a SHTF scenario better than any other country, not only because we have an abundance of food, water and resources. But because we would all pick up a shovel to help a mate out instead of a gun to shoot him.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

ignorant_ape

1 : I am curious to know why his " 100 day plan " turned into 67

2 : how many acres did he range ? to achieve his 67 day

3 : he mentions animal polulation densities - what effect did his 67 days have ?

and lastly the killer question - how long could 22 million people survive doing this ?

the questions you raise are valid....the aboriginals who lived here for millions of years before white man took over were a nomadic people and for good reason,the bush gets destroyed easily but with the correct skills survival is possible just do not plan on staying in the same place for too long

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

lambchop
Australia will survive a SHTF scenario better than any other country, not only because we have an abundance of food, water and resources. But because we would all pick up a shovel to help a mate out instead of a gun to shoot him.

What you say? You would dig graves for each other in a SHTF scenario? I think most would pick up a shovel for their friends anywhere.
people are people we are all the same mix of good and bad wherever you go.

aic.gov.au...

an Australia Overcome its Water Scarcity Problems? -

www.wentworthgroup.org...

Food security is an issue for Australia

www.chiefscientist.gov.au...
edit on 14-3-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by lambchop

"But because we would all pick up a shovel to help a mate out instead of a gun to shoot him."

Unless of course the other fellow in question is of Aboriginal descent. I'm not saying all Australians are racist towards Aboriginals, just trying to illustrate that given your history toward the indigenous populace, in that respect, you're no better than anywhere else on the planet!

Just like anywhere else in a SHTF scenario, some dude wants your food/water chances are he is getting shot rather than accepted!

That's just human nature, i'm afraid needs must!
edit on 15-3-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NullVoid

Perhaps you'll migrate there in time to welcome the new Aussi overlords . . .

The Chinese . . . who have long planned to take over Australia for their MUCH larger population . . . and then to make the desert bloom . . . with desalinated water.

The odds are given the givens . . . that the Chinese plan to first eradicate ALL current Australians . . . as they plan to do all Californians when they descend on the Left Coast of the USA.

At least that's what Dimitru Duduman "saw" . . . I forget which dream/vision that was . . .

www.handofhelp.com...

CHINA RUSSIA STRIKE:

www.handofhelp.com...

The bit about China taking over Australia came from my own well connected sources when I lived there.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   

andy06shake
reply to post by lambchop

"But because we would all pick up a shovel to help a mate out instead of a gun to shoot him."

Unless of course the other fellow in question is of Aboriginal descent. I'm not saying all Australians are racist towards Aboriginals, just trying to illustrate that given your history toward the indigenous populace, in that respect, you're no better than anywhere else on the planet!

We have largely learnt from our past and repented. We have a national sorry day every year. Our prime minister apologized to the aboriginies. I cant remember the US or Canada apologizing to the natives. I dont remember the UK apologizing to India. I dont remember Belgium apologizing to the Congolese, or Portugal to the Angolans and Mozambicans or the Germans to the ....

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Cinrad

I think its very admirable than Australia has indeed set aside a day to repent for her previous sins!

I also agree that the other nations mentioned should indeed take a leaf out of Australia's book and do the same, however this still does not change human nature, in a SHTF scenario Aussies would become just as bestial as any other Humans to protect them and theirs.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
And what happens when we all move to Australia? I think the natural resources would be depleted very quickly and we would all (in our millions) decimate the environment in the blink of an eye!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I would think twice about moving to Australia if you are non-white. Australia has a terrible history of racism and still does its not overt but covert. Sure you could survive, as long as you stick with your own kind. Speaking from experience of course.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join