It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysia Air...theory, odd coincidences, William and Kate

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

Planes do fly empty of passengers sometimes. It's not profitable and the company would make every effort to put paying passengers on if they can but sometimes a plane needs to go somewhere for maintenance and they don't carry passengers or luggage.
The transponder is sometimes put in standby or turned off on approach of an airport. It is the secondary locator with primary radar (which bounces off the skin of the aircraft unassisted by anything on board the plane) doing the job of keeping the plane on course. The transponder gives altitude info to the tower which primary radar cannot do.
I'm not any kind of expert I just read up on transponders when this happened.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Starling

Sorry but just no.
The US UK nor Israel is involved. That's diving into the deep end without knowing how to swim again. The US didn't bring down the trade center and its not involved in this flight either. Why is the world interested in this plane ? Hey it went off the radar that alone makes it news . The fact that it has not been heard from or sighted in over a week makes it news all on its own. They don't need to shove it down our throats to keep our attention on its fate. The events alone do that.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
My tv is on NBC right now and this channel changes from the Today show to The Hampton Roads Show and the hosts are talking about this plane. One says she believes it landed while the other thinks it went down in the ocean.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657
My tv is on NBC right now and this channel changes from the Today show to The Hampton Roads Show and the hosts are talking about this plane. One says she believes it landed while the other thinks it went down in the ocean.

Ha...gotta love all the theories out there. I am still sticking with Maldives for the initial landing. I do not think it is there any longer. It was refitted with a new code, refueled, had a flight manifest made corresponding to the new transponder code and has long since been flown to a private strip and hangar.

I think they need to start looking at transponder codes of planes in the area that may have been registered but not used for a while and track where those planes went and where they originated. There will be a connection made here somewhere.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I am going to specify GAN international airport now after hearing reports of Maldivians seeing a low flying plane headed south.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Hmmm...story keeps getting stranger.

Source

Apparently the US replaced Maldives Border Security last year. The company they replaced had this to say about the new security from the US named PISCES:

Meanwhile, Nexbis had alleged last week that PISCES was not a border control system, but a system designed to monitor the activities of Muslims and track terrorists. The company said in a statement that the system provided by the US is not an immigration solution and cannot be integrated with work visa, deportation module and other information systems. Moreover, the PISCES system has only been installed in a few Muslim countries to monitor the the transits of Muslims and not for the purpose of controlling human trafficking, the company alleged.

edit on 3/18/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
And more on PISCES:

Source

The PISCES-project was initiated by the Department of State, Terrorist Interdiction Program (TIP) in 1997, initially as a system for countries in improving their watchlisting capabilities by providing a mainframe computer system to facilitate immigration processing in half a dozen countries. Foreign authorities used the technology to watchlist and exchange information with the United States Department of State about suspected terrorists appearing at their borders. The information is used to track and apprehend individual terrorists, not for wide-ranging analysis of terrorist travel methods", according to US-government reports.[1] It matches passengers inbound for the United States against facial images, fingerprints and biographical information at airports in high-risk countries. A high-speed data network permits U.S. authorities to be informed of problems with inbound passengers.[2]
PISCES workstations installed throughout a country are linked by wide area network to the participating nation’s immigration, police or intelligence headquarters. The headquarters is provided with the automated capability to monitor activities at immigration points, evaluate traveler information and conduct real time data analysis.
Currently the PISCES-project falls under "The Terrorist Interdiction Program" (TIP), an ongoing programme of the United States Department of State. TIP provides all necessary software and hardware (mostly commercial and off-the-shelf, such as cameras and passport scanners), full installation, operator training, and system sustainment. Additionally, TIP assists with immigration business process improvement at ports of entry chosen for PISCES installation.
For FY 2007, funds requested will support significant enhancements to the existing watch listing system software in order to provide a fraudulent document detection capability, a biometrics search capability, and greatly improved name-searching effectiveness.
Starting in FY 2010 and onward to FY 2011, PISCES funding will be increased in what the United States Department of State considers "high risk" countries such as Afghanistan, Iraq, and Pakistan. A project to verify US visas via limited access to a US government database will go under trial in select outposts. [3]

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Understand that sometimes planes will fly without passengers. My point was that someone, with the amount of coverage on this, would have noticed that this Malaysian flight landed at their airport. Especially since the last 11 days it's been all over the news! There hasn't even been bogus reports that a flight landed! Everyone wants their 15 minutes of fame...

Maybe this plane landed at some obscure airport and is being refitted to carry out some nefarious plan. Maybe that's why the pilot had a simulator in his house to see if he could find a "radar free" passage to the north. Perhaps he is working with Chechen rebels to fly that plane into the Kremlin. OR...

Maybe he was battling depression his whole life and never reported it. One day he decides to kill himself but realizes that his life insurance won't pay out for suicide so he comes up with a plan to make his plane disappear. He takes off and at a certain point takes the plane above 44,000 feet, depressurizes the cabin killing everyone on board, then flies to a remote area in the Indian Ocean and takes a nose dive never to be seen again. This would also explain why there is no note or statement, maybe.

At this point, anything is possible. The only thing I know at this point is that CNN has been reporting on this flight more than reporting on the Crimean situation. Maybe Putin or Obama made this flight disappear to take the eyes of the media off Ukraine.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

"Wrong. We don't all KNOW this. That is pure conspiracy theory at its best. Sorry but no I don't believe they watch every move everyone on the planet makes 24/7 . It's not true and its not even possible. Oh and typing something in all caps does not make it more true."

As in your "KNOW" above? Im assuming you do not. Thank you though...

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Not really sure why this is still even being debated. It is obvious the passengers are all dead and the plane either landed somewhere for another purpose or crashed.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

That was to illustrate your all caps statement but then I really shouldn't have expected you to get that.
Shakes head.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

The max attitude this plane reached was 35k. That's normal cruising altitude.
After that reports say it went low. Some Malaysian fishermen saw a plane very low headed in the direction of Vietnam. One says he even commented that the pilot was crazy flying that low.
Of course we can't know if it was MH370.
Of course everyone is looking for this plane and at this moment it's not landing at any airport unnoticed. I really only addressed the fact that a plane could land and not have any need of the ground crew because there are no passengers or baggage to offload. My point was that there are perfectly normal situations where it would not be unusual to land and hanger a plane without arising suspicions from airport personell.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Understood....but I dont understand your usage of all caps either in your response. I gues we cancel each other out! Thats ok...point taken. Thanks

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

It's pretty confusing at this point! Between the 24hr coverage by the MSM and the Malaysian government, I don't think anyone really wants to find this plane except for the families. There was an early report that the plane had climbed to 44,000 ft hence my theory. As the days drag on, I think more folks will crawl out of the woodwork claiming they saw the plane either flying low or crashing, just to get on TV. All this will just add to the confusion.

I turned on CNN, hoping for some coverage on Crimea and it was nothing but experts discussing their theories and taking questions via Twitter. I wanted to turn it off, but I just couldn't.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
From what I am reading and watching it appears Malaysia has given India coordinates in the southern Indian Ocean based on radar from an unspecified country. Now my question is this, because it was actually raised on CNN, would the Southern Indian Ocean be considered where the equator cuts through, as in right at the equator? CNN was arguing that they could mean southern as in just north of the equator in the Indian Ocean.....may not be describing it right, but hopefully someone here can still understand the question.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Still wondering about my question above. I am still holding to my thought that this plane landed at GAN in Maldives and has since refueled and left. Too many things are not adding up on this search and nothing has been found with plenty of redundancy on beacons for this plane. I am sure it can all be argued away in some manner, but what I am hearing as arguments for this plane being down and nothing being found or transmitted seems just as far fetched as this plane landing somewhere and refueling and having taken off days ago to another private landing strip somewhere.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
And I am still rolling with Maldives as the first stop. Look...this plane is gone into the wind. It may or may not show up somewhere again but regardless of if it was the cargo or the plane...it is gone. I am all in on hijacking but my theory ends with the plane being in Iran.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
This is very interesting topic. There are lots of questions about what really happens. All things are really possible.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join