It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysia Air...theory, odd coincidences, William and Kate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

NullVoid

ATS is being scoured / scooped for MSM news, whatever you type can and possibly will be use for frontpage news, which will be auto distributed and copied worldwide, that add more confusion instead of solution to the problem.

So, when making theory, dont over exaggerate it....

edit on 14-3-2014 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

Can I point out the irony?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

andy1972

aboutface
reply to post by andy1972

I was surprised to read in your post that the royals don't like Kate. Why would they not? I'm not a fan of the royals but if they fit into some kind of far-fetched plot, then I'd appreciate an explanation or signs that they don't.

Please tell me you didn't take what i said seriously...obviously you did.

I was being sarcastic because i believe the OP is somewhat far fetched..

I've been running on a single cup of coffee. I ought to know better by now, and I can amaze myself with how I don't recognize brain fog on such days.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

They know exactly what happened and where it went and why, and have film and data to show it.

We all know the secret gov agencies all around the world have every image all the time all over the world with phone calls, locations etc. They always have had.

Somewhere there exists that plane on a saved radar and data file. It is not in the interest of TPTB to let us know that....but we do.

They save everything, all the time, everywhere....but it TOP SECRET....and they never would or will admit it...but you know they do have everything. Its out there...but TPTB have to pretend they dont and let what happens-happen.

Otherwise...if the people knew in general...it would compromise security world wise.

We have satellites everywhere filming everything...and some can even read license plates on the ground.

The real question then becomes...what would it take for them to admit and release all the saved info as to what happened? They never will...

But you KNOW they could. Those 24/7 images worldwide have what happened...and theyll be the only ones who may ever know...but will never say.

edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: spl

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Regardless of who knows, if something like this were the case...we would never be told the truth. We will always just have the conspiracy theories.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Sorry, you obviously have no idea how satellite surveillance works. No the entire world is not under a constant microscope. Photos have to be gone through and you are talking about tens of thousands. Even then one would have to get lucky to find the plane.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

You are absolutely correct. Every time we get an incident of "we dont know WHAT happened!"....they do. We all KNOW they do...and could tell us...but because of security.....

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

If anyone were targeting William and Kate it wouldn't be within the royal family. The royals were going stale in the publics eyes until William and Kates wedding really perked up royal interest, not only in the UK but for the rest of the British Empire. Without W+K no one is really interested in the royals and without them I'm sure we'd start having the Australian masses demand a republic.

Then again if they were targeted in a 'terrorist plot' it would anger a vast amount of people in to getting payback.

All over Europe there is a resurgence in Right-wing political groups, Greeces New Dawn party/etc who seek to close off boarders and protect their countries jobs for their own citizens not arabic immigrants who work for half the pay and raise crime rates etc.....maybe an attack of this nature would aid their cause?

purely speculation but thats what I'm good at~

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Well, now some major news outlets seem to be repeating the buzz words of "foul play" and "deliberate act" today.

One in particular was interviewing some "expert" in web analysis, and I believe that he said that there were over 20 CTs that he could find over the interwebz related to this flight gone wrong.

This is what I found strange from this particular talking head: He made a claim that US (and other countries) Intel folks used the CT findings to further their investigations. I was only halfway paying attention but he was using some logical reasoning like the whole is greater than the sum of its parts in data gathering.

Just really?

I don't know why they would be promoting conspiracy theorists?

The only ideas I could come up with are they are trying to make certain sub-populations feel more comfortable with all the uncertainties and conflicting reports, or somehow trying to prep people in some strange way? I'm starting to feel like the whole world is IN some episode of "The Twilight Zone."

Does anyone have any thoughts to add?

ETA: I just read your last post, Vasa Croe, and now it makes a bit more sense. Some MSM are advocating CTs because they know the public will never KNOW the truth...

edit on 14-3-2014 by watchesfromwall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by watchesfromwall

I actually think they are looking at CT's because of the ability to think outside the box. Sure there can be wild speculation but who better to glean ideas from right? Even if just pieces from each one.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Vasa Croe

I actually think they are looking at CT's because of the ability to think outside the box. Sure there can be wild speculation but who better to glean ideas from right? Even if just pieces from each one.

Yes, systems theory and outside of the box lines of thinking make sense. But maybe more so for local events, unsolved crimes, etc. Yet, as other posters in this thread mention, it is hard to imagine those with power, control, money, truly top secret information to need anything from CTists.

I don't know! :-)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

It is my belief that the MSM is talking about CTs because, well, there's nothing else to report. You can only talk about people looking for a missing plane or talk about how to manually turn off a transponder for so long. The 24hr news cycle needs more talking points, that's all. They are by no means taking CT seriously, only filling the airwaves until the next big thing happens which, of course, will be the Crimean vote on Sunday. Heck, that was starting to get redundant.

The MSM needs news and, for the most part, the folks on this site need CTs...no matter how outlandish they may be. In fact, this site was jumping on the story that the Iranians would be made into patsies and then officials came out and said they weren't. Seems folks on here want there to be conspiracies so they can thump their chests and shout to the world that they were right along, but it never really seems to turn out that way. Those threads seem to just disappear until, just like the MSM, the next big thing happens...kind of interesting.

Unfortunately, this plane did not land in the Moldives and get hidden in a non-existent hangar; it, unfortunately, fell into the ocean and the families of 200+ people will never see their loved ones again. Perhaps, one day, when this plane is found and the black box is brought to the surface, we will know what happened.

I will admit that the path of the plane, after the transponder was turned off, is very odd. Could be a malfunction, but whether it was mechanical or human is still unknown and won't be known until they find the plane. That said, it could be anything from a vortex to aliens to gov't conspiracy to Lithium batteries; we'll just have to wait and see. Until then, the MSM will fill us on the Crimean vote.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

I hear what you're saying but why doesn't MSM (generally) talk more about meaningful topics like the mass slayings in various countries in Africa, for example?

There is plenty to talk about if they weren't all part of THE corporate oligarchy, IMO.

As for the OP's theory, we still have to keep an open mind (the Kate/William aspect is perhaps very questionable, though).

We also should keep an open mind about any other hypotheses out there. I am drawn to some more than others, but I refuse to get into a mind-set of it is this or that until the evidence is overwhelming.

If you have unlocked the mystery of this particular mystery, please reveal.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

Unfortunately we dont actually know what happened yet. While the plane going down in the ocean is another valid theory we will have to wait to see where this one turns out. At this point I won't rule anything out.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   

From everything I am reading now it appears it was hijacked. What happened after is still a mystery. I think The pilots and Iranians were in on it together....

Still sticking by my theory.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   

watchesfromwall

Vasa Croe

Yes, systems theory and outside of the box lines of thinking make sense. But maybe more so for local events, unsolved crimes, etc. Yet, as other posters in this thread mention, it is hard to imagine those with power, control, money, truly top secret information to need anything from CTists.

I don't know! :-)

Well...you also have to take into account that those responsible for this were not part of TPTB and are acting outside of the norm as a terrorist would do. In that case they would not have the same knowledge or control over what was happening. They would be in the same boat as we are....wild speculation and theories. If they are used to controlled situations the speculation and theory would not be their strong point and they would have to resort to more outside the box thinking. What better way to do that than to take a brain trust of CTists and let them do it for you as we do on ATS?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
While this theory may be WAY out there, I would hope everyone actually involved in this case is thinking outside their box to try to figure out what happened. I truly think all they are going on at this point is minor speculation. If an extremist group is responsible for this then there is a high chance that it went well under the radar in the initial planning stages and the ones trying to account for the whereabouts of this plane are just as in the dark as we are and are trying to cover their butts. While they have access to a lot more tech than we do, there is still nothing more powerful than the human mind for ideas.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   

No, not the Maldives...
Diego Garcia, in the Chagos Archipelago has all the amenities for clandestine operations orchestrated by the USA, UK and Israel. By now, you should be better informed as to the 'purpose' of Diego Garcia, since I first introduced the idea here, several days ago, so I hope I don't have to repeat this again. (If still in doubt, look it up for its history, ownership, amenities, capabilities and operations...you will not be disappointed, except that anything you research will not include the involvement of Israel).

This may not make any sense to those of us who believe we are 'thinking outside of the box' to try to find a solution to this mystery, but you could say the same about 9/11...but only in retrospect, once the 'deed' is done. Then you can start to put the pieces together from what was 'known', as well as what is deeply hidden and needs to be exposed and divulged.

It is unquestionable to me that this is a US/UK/Israel maneouver...they've been in preparation for a long, long time for their big event; and I believe this is it. Why would they waste all their precious resources on a puny set of islands as the Maldives?

It seems obvious to me, by the attention this lost plane has gotten from MSM, that the current 'deed' is driven, as usual, by the USA, on behalf of the United States of the Kingdom of Israel (USKI). The current issues with Russia and China are mere side dishes for what this consortium has in mind to accomplish on this planet. The next faux 'terrorism' act is just a plane away!

And nobody will make the connection immediately...not even us at ATS!

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Feltrick

Unfortunately, this plane did not land in the Moldives and get hidden in a non-existent hangar; it, unfortunately, fell into the ocean and the families of 200+ people will never see their loved ones again.

Awesome detective work, case closed! All that's left is for you to submit a report of your findings along with all coroborating evidence to the Maylasian Government.

So, now that you've solved this mystery will you be turning your hand to the Madeline Macann case?

Maldives? I don't know but that's the problem, nobody does and when the truth is found there's no guarantee we will ever hear it...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Starling

That's one theory. I am still going with Maldives and an Iran connection.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Vasa Croe

The only ones that need be in on it at the airport would be air traffic control. They tell ground crews to hangar the plane...ground crews do what they're told...why would they care? Malaysia Air flight land in Maldives all the time.

They've had 6 days now to do what they want with the bodies.

Nuke could have been there for months.
edit on 3/14/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

My question would be why would anyone choose to use a Boeing 777 if they were going to use a nuclear weapon? That could be delivered a lot more discreetly using a private plane, and without drawing the attention and resources of multiple agencies/countries/militaries that could stop their alleged plan.

The hijackers didn't want the plane. They wanted something or someone on the plane.

I doubt that "terrorists" would go through such an elaborate hoax, and I also doubt that they would have the resources to be able to pull it off successfully while hiding the plane from the entire world. This took major resources, the type that can only be put forth by a major country. The best place to hide it is in a place that is absolutely inaccessible to everyone. (i.e. a secure military base in the region like Diego Garcia)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join