It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysia Air...theory, odd coincidences, William and Kate

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Ok....I have been saying since I started hearing reports on this plane that it was hijacked.

First my theory:

Plane was hijacked with help of the pilots. Plane transponder was turned off and plane was depressurized in air killing all passengers on board while asleep (very late flight). Hijackers were using oxygen. Plane was flown to Maldives and landed under cover of early morning hours and darkness. Malaysia Air already flies to Maldives so there would be no suspicion aroused with this flight coming by anyone not in the know looking out the window. There are 3 runways in Maldives that can handle this particular 777. Once landed it is taxi'd to a hangar so no satellites images can find it. Bodies and cargo are dumped and a bomb loaded. Plenty of major cities within range of a fully fueled 777. Maldives have plenty of connections to Iran in the political arena as well as a lot of extremists being reported in the news recently. Iran is where the two that were using stolen passports were from.

Now here is a connection that makes this a little odd. Guess who has been partying in Maldives since March 6.....William and Kate. And was just reported they have spent millions on the place already and are not due back until the 17th of March.

www.starpulse.com...

Could it be that the UK is involved with this somehow?

Could also be that they were the intended target of the hijacked plane and it did not make it for some reason.

Again.....very crazy theory here, but to have William and Kate in close vicinity to where this plane could be.....

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
In the world that we live in, I think anything is possible. I, however, believe that the plain was hijacked but crashed into the ocean.

If it was hi-jacked, or crashed, everyone on board is dead (except the potential hi-jackers.)

I feel a great sorrow for the families of this flight.

Your theory is a good one – hopefully it is incorrect.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Thinking a little more on this, what if they ARE the intended targets and the reason for all the chatter here and there is that it is known. What if they are the bargaining chip and will be on the plane once it takes off? Would they still shoot this plane out of the air knowing William and Kate are on it if that was the case? What is the precedence for having someone in such a high profile on a plane with terrorists and knowing it is intent on bombing a large city....has anything like that ever occurred?

Again...crazy theory here but has my mind wandering quite a bit.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Once your theory is scanned by some media reporters, the Queen will summon them back.

And, Kate and William are going to be angry with Vasa Croe you're wrong! Lol!

Very interesting speculation, though, S/F
edit on 14-3-2014 by watchesfromwall because: auto correct is auto wrong!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Snf for you but can I jusr say wtf man my head is already baffled with enough theories about this plane I dont no if I can contemplate another lol

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Missing flight to add to Malaysia Airline woe.

Malaysia Airlines have been a financial failure since they started, now they're wth OneWorld group and they still keep on loosing.

Maybe an insurance claim against a terrorist attack would boost things for them..

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

watchesfromwall

Once your theory is scanned by some media reporters, the Queen will summon them back.

And, Kate and William are going to be angry with Vasa Core if you're wrong! Lol!

Very interesting speculation, though, S/F

Ha....now wouldn't that be funny. Like I said though...kinda just putting things together that could make sense in my head. This would have to have been highly planned for a while too. If something like this is the case then there would also have to be some insider in the UK that knew of this trip by William and Kate well in advance to be able to pull this off. Not sure how far in advance trips like this are planned for royalty but I would assume it is at least a few months maybe more like a year. They had to rent out the entire island apparently so I would assume something like that would have had to be done WELL in advance for the island to approve and not have to cancel anyone else's reservations at the time.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Yes, quite possible indeed. The only part I'm having difficulty with is that the airport would definitely still know there's an extra plane landing, even if MA does fly there regularly.
The part about depressurization sent a shiver down my spine. Have you considered drafting a horror novel?

J/K of course
S + F because it's possible and interesting.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Vasa Croe
Ok....I have been saying since I started hearing reports on this plane that it was hijacked.

First my theory:

Plane was hijacked with help of the pilots. Plane transponder was turned off and plane was depressurized in air killing all passengers on board while asleep (very late flight). Hijackers were using oxygen. Plane was flown to Maldives and landed under cover of early morning hours and darkness. Malaysia Air already flies to Maldives so there would be no suspicion aroused with this flight coming by anyone not in the know looking out the window. There are 3 runways in Maldives that can handle this particular 777. Once landed it is taxi'd to a hangar so no satellites images can find it. Bodies and cargo are dumped and a bomb loaded. Plenty of major cities within range of a fully fueled 777. Maldives have plenty of connections to Iran in the political arena as well as a lot of extremists being reported in the news recently. Iran is where the two that were using stolen passports were from.

Now here is a connection that makes this a little odd. Guess who has been partying in Maldives since March 6.....William and Kate. And was just reported they have spent millions on the place already and are not due back until the 17th of March.

www.starpulse.com...

Could it be that the UK is involved with this somehow?

Could also be that they were the intended target of the hijacked plane and it did not make it for some reason.

Again.....very crazy theory here, but to have William and Kate in close vicinity to where this plane could be.....

Alternatively, the Royal Family don't like Kate either, and they'll use the plane as a kamakazi flight to take her out like they took out lady Di....

Jesus.....Nooooooooooooooooooooo

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

JohnTheSmith

Yes, quite possible indeed. The only part I'm having difficulty with is that the airport would definitely still know there's an extra plane landing, even if MA does fly there regularly.
The part about depressurization sent a shiver down my spine. Have you considered drafting a horror novel?

J/K of course
S + F because it's possible and interesting.

Yes the airport would know, but anyone not involved or in air traffic control would just think it was another plane landing. This is where the political connections come in...air traffic controllers at airport were part of it. They get word from the top that this plane is landing there, they guide it in, plane lands and is secured in a hangar, controllers are either well entrenched in the plan or are taken out after the plane is in the hangar.

As far as depressurizing the plane, that is the only thing that made sense to me as to why nothing was sent from a phone. If the hijackers had oxygen and depressurized the plane at altitude while most were asleep there would be no time for anyone to get a text out before dying. Phones stay on and ring but nobody answers.
edit on 3/14/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Now the "Tabloid Theories" begin their appearances on ATS.

As they say, now the circle is complete...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

The only problem I can see with this is that it implicates Iran. We've seen the West throw everything but the kitchen sink trying to demonize Iran for months and months in an attempt to stir support for an attack. I've learned when that happens to some ME country that Israel hates to disregard as propaganda. Otherwise, not a bad theory.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Granite

What's wrong with Open-minded speculation? Should we not discuss this matter at all?

????????????????????
edit on 3 14 2014 by JohnTheSmith because: I'm a nice guy

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Granite

What's wrong with a theory? None of this is from the tabloids...it is from my head. I find it somewhat plausible actually, though far fetched. After all, this is a conspiracy site and this makes for a great conspiracy.

I would not be surprised in the least if something comes out about this being related to William and Kate in some manner.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Iran and the UK haven't exactly seen eye to eye since Ahmadinejad was elected. I am liking this theory, even if just for fun right now, because there are plenty of things that "add up" to me.

Iran–United Kingdom relations are the bilateral relations between the countries of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the Islamic Republic of Iran. Iran, which was known as Persia before 1935, has had political relations with England since the late Ilkhanate period (13th century) when King Edward I of England sent Geoffrey of Langley to the Ilkhanid court to seek an alliance.[1]
Diplomatic relations between the two countries have considerably deteriorated in recent years, following the re-election of President Ahmadinejad.
On 28 November 2011 Iran downgraded its relations with Britain due to new sanctions put in place by the UK.[2] The next day a band of students and Basiji attacked the UK embassy compound in Tehran, damaging property and driving the embassy staff away.[3] On 30 November 2011, in response to the attack, the UK closed its embassy in Tehran and ordered the Iranian embassy in London closed.[4]
According to a 2013 BBC World Service poll, only 5% of British people view Iran's influence positively, with 84% expressing a negative view.[5] According to a 2012 Pew Global Attitudes Survey, 16% of British people viewed Iran favorably, compared to 68% which viewed it unfavorably; 91% of British people oppose Iranian acquisition of nuclear weapons and 79% approve of "tougher sanctions" on Iran, while 51% of British people support use of military force to prevent Iran from developing nuclear weapons.[

Source
edit on 3/14/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I was only "half-razz'n" you...it's Friday afterall.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Vasa Croe

Granite

What's wrong with a theory? None of this is from the tabloids...it is from my head. I find it somewhat plausible actually, though far fetched. After all, this is a conspiracy site and this makes for a great conspiracy.

I would not be surprised in the least if something comes out about this being related to William and Kate in some manner.

I would be. Security around these two is impenetrable especially since the topless photo scandal. No one is getting anywhere near them.
As for the flight every day brings more confusion.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657

Vasa Croe

Granite

I would be. Security around these two is impenetrable especially since the topless photo scandal. No one is getting anywhere near them.
As for the flight every day brings more confusion.

Oh I don't doubt they have heavy security, but if this scenario is even remotely plausible it would have been planned for a while. Ample time to have a force in place to handle this. Something of this magnitude would also be kept very quiet on all fronts I would think if this was the case....hence all the chatter in so many different directions and so many different countries involved in the "search". Smoke and mirrors....distract from the real situation.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

My own theory was that it was a way to get US military heavy ships into the area which has happened. But they say it's because the ship's have helicopters that can search the water.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Vasa Croe

Granite

ATS is being scoured / scooped for MSM news, whatever you type can and possibly will be use for frontpage news, which will be auto distributed and copied worldwide, that add more confusion instead of solution to the problem.

So, when making theory, dont over exaggerate it, with Malaysian goverment also scratching their heads, reporters are hungry for "hot" theory to fill the void.
So, watch out, you might get into frontpage!.

edit on 14-3-2014 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join