It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 370: The Movie Pitch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Okay, so there's this plane that just disappears, right? Just totally vanishes into thin air on its way to China, filled with scientists - tech guys - who work on top secret cloaking technology for the US Department of Defense. Also there's a couple of guys from Iran who got on board with IDs they stole from a couple of Italian guys names Mario and Luigi. Too much? Okay, it doesn't have to be Mario and Luigi, we can use different names, but you get the idea. Maybe we'll do some obviously fake photos of them at the airport or something. So anyway, the plane disappears, but there are a lot of things - cell phone signals, engine data, etc - that make you think it's still flying somewhere even though nobody can find it.

So it turns out what's happening is ...

(your turn)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by magicrat

I'll start...

So it turns out what's happening is the Iranian guys were hired by China to hijack the plane to help the scientists defect to China. But in the middle of the hijacking, an elite force of time traveling special ops soldiers from the early 3000s create a temporary portal in the space-time fabric thing on a mission to stop the hijacking, hoping it will prevent China and its allies from destroying all of North America in 2830. But something goes wrong and the portal knocks everyone - passengers and special ops - unconscious with a loud rumbling boom. Everyone except for a spunky teenage deaf girl, who isn't affected and has to land the plane on her own, crashing on a seemingly deserted island. As the passengers start to wake up, we realize that the island is actually the home of a secret US military base, and everything looks like it's been solved - the passengers are safe, China won't destroy the world, and the girl is a hero. As the movie ends, we start to realize that the US military is going to keep the passengers here as secret prisoners, force the scientists to work for them, and we suddenly realize that the US is now on the same path that China was before. Roll Credits.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
So, it turns out that this entire ordeal was a large-scale test of the tech these scientists were developing.

It worked.

Now, as they sit on a secret runway somewhere in India, they cant figure out how to turn it off and they cannot leave the plane until they do.

How sad.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

magicrat
Okay, so there's this plane that just disappears, right? Just totally vanishes into thin air on its way to China, filled with scientists - tech guys - who work on top secret cloaking technology for the US Department of Defense. Also there's a couple of guys from Iran who got on board with IDs they stole from a couple of Italian guys names Mario and Luigi. Too much? Okay, it doesn't have to be Mario and Luigi, we can use different names, but you get the idea. Maybe we'll do some obviously fake photos of them at the airport or something. So anyway, the plane disappears, but there are a lot of things - cell phone signals, engine data, etc - that make you think it's still flying somewhere even though nobody can find it.

So it turns out what's happening is ...

(your turn)

Didn't they do a TV series on this already? I think it was called, "Lost." And didn't the plane go don't somewhere in the same region as in the TV series?

So then the cell phones and plane system would have simply gone out of time but not out of place, so they would continue to send signals through the time vortex until it finally collapsed.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I posted this a few days agon

Here is my script:
They Hijacked the plane landed in a secret location where they loaded it with a nuclear wessel , and a cloned tracking device. Then they painted-wrapped the plane to look exactly like another flight that is on its way to their target. While still off the radar they blow the other flight out of the air and all the suddenly turn on their cloned tracking device and identification responders to mimic the blown flight.

However, en route to their targeted city international airport Jason Bourne gets involved as his Girl Friend is on the flight. While reviewing the radar and tape data provided by a fellow rogue CIA contact he notices a blip on the radar of when the two planes switched ID via the cloned devices. He immediately requests his contact to zoom in on the video data from the SKYNET satellites where he discovers an anomaly. He says "See that, there" "Can you get me a closeup". As the image comes into focus he observes two planes that look identical within a too close of a proximity.

He has his contact hack into the Iphone on the plane to turn on the video and microphone. He is able to get a picture of one of the hijackers and discover they are Iranians. Later after 5 kills ,finding out that his girlfriend was killed, and traveling around the world he discovers that the person was hired by his ex CIA directors director. The rogue director of his director had been affiliated with the Oil companies and was trying to get China to stop buying Oil from Iran.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

Thanks for re-posting it here! Your original post was one of the ones that inspired me, but I had no idea which thread it was in.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Well. I think the pilot was drinking a hot cuppa soup. And spilled it on his balls like most men do. This in turn made him yank the steering. As he tried to take the steering column again the french stick he had to compliment his soup poked his eye out and knocked him out.

This caused the plane to nose dive into the sea. Thats my story and im french sticking to it..

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Trapped in their own cloaking device - very existentially sad ending. I like it.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Yeah, there have been a lot of details that have reminded me of Lost. Which means maybe they didn't really crash at all. Or maybe they did. I never understood what the hell happened on that show.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

French Onion: a Michael Bay film. Summer 2014.

top topics

join