It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

u.s. gives israel $429 million for iron dome..while every one was looking west...and at IRAN

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Everyone knows that it will kick off soon..it's not a question of will it or won't it, but when.

Israel's not ready yet.

Iran, Iran has always been the prize and as Michael Scheur said -

"Israel won' be happy until the U.S. is at war with all it's enemies"

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

My only problem with is theory is that it's not that hard to figure out and if the US did this the biggest fear would be that the Chinese would figure this out.

So the counter theory is, is it actually a Chinese op? Motive? Not sure ;-/

Maybe the US are using Mossad to carry out the op, so they can have plausible deniability should the Chinese find out it's an op. Why would Israel risk it? Well there's half a billion reasons in missile defence and there's no love lost with the Chinese on their part. Perhaps they'd take this gamble for the chance of being rid of the Iranian problem.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Wrabbit2000

buster2010
America spends more on Israel's defense than Israel does. The corporate welfare we enable by giving money to them needs to stop. It's time to cut off that deadbeat welfare nation.

As you recall...We don't spent this on Israel because we like them or they dress well. These are obligatory agreements we have NO CHOICE about.

We give roughly a billion to Israel and we give roughly a Billion to Egypt. It's basically hush/bribe money to 'shut up, sit down and stop trying to start World War III". What these nations do internally isn't as important, it seems, but between nations? The slush funding out of the Camp David Accords has kept the overall peace....until now anyway.

Thing is... I have NO problem putting Israel off the dole at this stage....IF we're cutting them all off the military supply train. Not JUST Israel...as if signing the death warrant of 7 million people by supplying arms as usually to everyone ELSE. If we cut off *ALL* military support or supply of *ANY KIND* to *ANYONE* in that region? Well, I'll stand right beside you and toast to that outcome.

Well put explanation Rabbit.Unfortunately unless you called for the Genocide of 7 million Israelis you only leave these rabid ATS Nazis posters frothing at the mouth.Wait for the sponsors to start leaving...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

TDawg61

Wrabbit2000

buster2010
America spends more on Israel's defense than Israel does. The corporate welfare we enable by giving money to them needs to stop. It's time to cut off that deadbeat welfare nation.

As you recall...We don't spent this on Israel because we like them or they dress well. These are obligatory agreements we have NO CHOICE about.

We give roughly a billion to Israel and we give roughly a Billion to Egypt. It's basically hush/bribe money to 'shut up, sit down and stop trying to start World War III". What these nations do internally isn't as important, it seems, but between nations? The slush funding out of the Camp David Accords has kept the overall peace....until now anyway.

Thing is... I have NO problem putting Israel off the dole at this stage....IF we're cutting them all off the military supply train. Not JUST Israel...as if signing the death warrant of 7 million people by supplying arms as usually to everyone ELSE. If we cut off *ALL* military support or supply of *ANY KIND* to *ANYONE* in that region? Well, I'll stand right beside you and toast to that outcome.

Well put explanation Rabbit.Unfortunately unless you called for the Genocide of 7 million Israelis you only leave these rabid ATS Nazis posters frothing at the mouth.Wait for the sponsors to start leaving...

perhaps you missed the news
the IDF zionists are fighting with the neo nazis
that makes them the rabid anti semites

Is this who is calling for the d eeaths you mention?:

[Quote 1] Jewish prophecies in the Torah require that 6 million Jews must "vanish" before the state of Israel can be formed. "You shall return minus 6 million." That's why Tom Segev, an Israeli historian, declared that the "6 million" is an attempt to transform the Holocaust story into state religion. Those six million, according to prophecy, had to disappear in "burning ovens", which the judicial version of the Holocaust now authenticates. As a matter of fact, Robert B. Goldmann writes: ". . . without the Holocaust, there would be no Jewish State." A simple consequence: Given six million Jews gassed at Auschwitz who ended up in the "burning ovens" (the Greek word holocaust means burned offerings), therefore, the prophecies have now been "fulfilled" and Israel can become a "legitimate state". --Unknown

[Quote 2] Regarding the 'six million' number you should know the following: In the Hebrew text of the Torah prophesies, one can read "you shall return". In the text the letter "V" or "VAU" is absent, as Hebrew does not have any numbers; the letter V stands for the number 6. Ben Weintraub, a religious scientist, learned from rabbis that the meaning of the missing letter means the number is '6 million'. The prophesy then reads: You will return, but with 6 million less. See Ben Weintraub: "The Holocaust Dogma of Judaism", Cosmo Publishing, Washington 1995, page 3. The missing 6 million must be so before the Jews can return to the Promised Land. Jahweh sees this as a cleaning of the souls of the sinful people. The Jews must, on the return to the Promised Land, be clean -- the cleaning shall be done in burning stokes.
www.thebirdman.org...&ScripturalOriginOfThe6MillionNumber.html
edit on Satam3b20143America/Chicago57 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Israel is a parasite. We have double-digit unemployment, a failing education system, outdated and run down infrastructure, a bankrupt city in Detroit... and we're sending millions a year to Israel and other nations that do absolutely nothing for us in return. The insanity needs to stop! HITLER ISN'T COMING BACK! We need to stop worshiping Israel and start placing America first... before there is no America to care about.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Sorry if someone mentioned this...but this kinda creeped me out...

Iron Dome Fact Sheet

from...ATS...The American Technion Society (ATS).

And...

Technion-Israel Institute of Technology

The Engine Driving Israel’s High-Tech-Based Economy

"The Technion is the premier start-up university"
Saul Singer, author of Start-Up Nation

Israel’s stunning rise in the high-tech arena can be largely credited to the Technion-Israel Institute of Technology, supplier of the innovative scientists, engineers, entrepreneurs and creative technologies.

The Technion has earned a global reputation for its pioneering work in nanotechnology, life sciences, stem-cell technology, water management, sustainable energy, information technology, biotechnology, materials engineering and aerospace. It has produced three science Nobel Laureates in the past eight years. It is one of just 10 universities in the world that has built and launched a satellite. It is also one of only five similar institutes worldwide that include a medical school, encouraging rapid progress in biotechnology, drug development, and stem-cell technology.

Watch this video for an overview of the Technion through the eyes of Albert Einstein, one of the Technion's earliest supporters. (Can't view the video? Download Flash Player)

Companies including Google, Microsoft, IBM, Qualcomm, Yahoo!, Hewlett-Packard and others established their operation near or even on campus, where they can take advantage of the Technion’s research power and outstanding graduates.

edit on 3/15/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
$429 million? A drop in the bucket. we spend $1 trillion a year on 'anti-poverty" programs per year already and have since the sixties. That's more then the defense budget. Has it done any good? Nope. You may as well call it the social Workers' Employment Act. we would do better just to write a check to the "impoverished' every month. Oh, wait. we do that, too!

The money is for what? Iron Shield. What is Iron Shield? It's an ABM system that actually works to shoot down rockets shot AT ISRAEL by every pot-headed, hate-filled anti-Israeli hoodlum who wants to wipe Israel off the map, with ample help from places like Iran and other dictatorships. In other words, it's a DEFENSIVE weapon.

So good for them. I'm glad they're getting the money. As far as I'm concerned, it's taxpayer funds well spent.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

schuyler
$429 million? A drop in the bucket. we spend $1 trillion a year on 'anti-poverty" programs per year already and have since the sixties. That's more then the defense budget. Has it done any good? Nope. You may as well call it the social Workers' Employment Act. we would do better just to write a check to the "impoverished' every month. Oh, wait. we do that, too!

The money is for what? Iron Shield. What is Iron Shield? It's an ABM system that actually works to shoot down rockets shot AT ISRAEL by every pot-headed, hate-filled anti-Israeli hoodlum who wants to wipe Israel off the map, with ample help from places like Iran and other dictatorships. In other words, it's a DEFENSIVE weapon.

So good for them. I'm glad they're getting the money. As far as I'm concerned, it's taxpayer funds well spent.

Taxpayer funds well spent? What do we get in return? If my tax money goes to build a road, I can drive on it. If it goes to build a bridge, I can walk across it. Where is my return for saving Israel from all the enemies it's made? Why should I, as an American taxpayer, give a damn about what happens to Israel? What do they do for me or my country? Absolutely nothing. I can't even go live in Israel unless I'm Jewish, yet they walk right into America no questions asked. You know what? To hell with Israel as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

simsumre

schuyler

Taxpayer funds well spent? What do we get in return? If my tax money goes to build a road, I can drive on it. If it goes to build a bridge, I can walk across it. Where is my return for saving Israel from all the enemies it's made? Why should I, as an American taxpayer, give a damn about what happens to Israel? What do they do for me or my country? Absolutely nothing. I can't even go live in Israel unless I'm Jewish, yet they walk right into America no questions asked. You know what? To hell with Israel as far as I'm concerned.

Look at it as buying a timeshare apartment in Jerusalem...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
You do recall that the majority in congress have an invested interest or shares with the DND and any contracts created is money in their pockets.

Homeless individuals bring no financial benifits to congress. Since the goverment is a corporation unto itself, it's interests are insuring it's self sufficiant.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

schuyler

thats a months rent for a million homeless american vets, or a semesters college text books for a million american students
make Israel pay for Israel...then watch the party wither

So, sure fire into gaza which has no defences then hide behind the defense of iron dome which is what just happened.

the incoming missiles are often comprised of makeshift components, giving them “wobbly” trajectories.
One engineer who played a key role in the Iron Dome’s development likened these incoming missiles as “…coke bottle(s)

www.ats.org...

sure works good against bottle rockets
why not spend the money on feeding american children or giving crippled children health care,
and just get out of range?...move back to kazackistan, wobbly pop bottle rockets can't hit you there

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
And the Obama-phone giveaway cost us 2 Billion. What is your point?

NewsMax

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by WeAreAWAKE

if you have ever tried to find an off shored job without a phone you wouldn't have a complaint about the use of a phone when you were out of work.
but the kicker that makes your point COMPLETELY redundant:
those were AMERICANS that got AMERICAN tax Dollars in AMERICA to make AMERICA better

and you think that money belongs to israel?
wow. lol, now thats gratitude well spent

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Finally seeing what's REALLY going on...

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Thank you Buster for always giving the facts. I read all your political posts because I learn and can find the facts. You must be energetic, something I lost.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I just read an article about how there are 1.8 million people on
food stamps in NYC and 1.4 million who need to use a food pantry!
How one out of 5 children goes hungry and one out of six adults!
So who decides to ignore starving children at home to pay for
another countries defensive capabilities?

Stories like this make me sick!
Like others have said we have way more problems then the
Israelis so why are we constantly sending them money?
I read we have given Israel 200K per family since 2000!
That money could have been used to do so much more in
our own country! When this is the case it becomes obvious
who is pulling strings behind the scenes!
original.antiwar.com...
edit on 17-3-2014 by nosacrificenofreedom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by nosacrificenofreedom

whent the us was a fledgling country the crown didn't send money to shoot down all the flying rocks and arrows
they took the money

Israel is the master
all the nato countries are the slaves
ooops
eta none of those families got much of that money...it all went to the mob that runs the place
edit on Monam3b20143America/Chicago36 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join