It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The U.S. official unemployment rate U-3 is misleading and not the true unemployment rate

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: maxzen2004

Well Maxen, As some say, Figures Lie and Liars Figure. Just seems that the overall number of liars these days is becoming somewhat overwhelming... Peace
Arjunanda

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
So, if these measure have been used for 40 years, then how is the government suddenly "misleading" everyone just because a democrat is in office??? If it was good enough for Bush and every other modern president why is it suddenly terrible now? I think the only one misleading here is you.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

I guess Reagan sticks in my mind because of the beginning of the union busting and paving the way for offshoring jobs. If you follow the trail of breadcrumbs though, you can tell it's been a methodical plan for quite some time now, a plan that may even have been opportunistic at times (think 9/11) and that we may never have all the facts about, though, however it really all went down.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
They created about 280k jobs in the private sector, and over 800k dropped out of the workforce and stats completely... No rocket science required.

You can't make people believe there is a recovery when they are living in a recession... But maybe you can make enough believe?

None of this will matter, if we make it through to 2015 without a war.... End of the fiscal year 2015 it will all come crashing down, along with the false economy and illusions that help manipulate the markets.

I'm not sure there are drastic enough measures that can prevent it now... There is always hope of a miracle.

Enjoy the ride while it lasts.... Live like there is no tomorrow.... They are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join