It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did International Space Station film UFO armada coming to Earth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Looks like they're on their way, Folks!! Are you ready?!

March 14, 2014

A new video was uploaded earlier today to Youtube showing what appears to be a UFO armada captured by the live camera feed of the International Space Station (ISS). The video was uploaded by Stephen Hannard from the Alien Disclosure Group, who says it was recorded on March 10. The video shows a fleet of 100 or more UFOs materializing out of thin air. The ISS orbits at roughly 200 miles above the Earth and its external cameras are normally targeted earthward. This suggests that if the video is genuine, a UFO armada is headed towards Earth. For what purpose and is it related to the crisis in the Ukraine?

According to Hannard’s description on You Tube, "This Incredible fleet of unknown objects was caught by the ISS on March10th, 2014.
These objects seem to appear out of thin air, possibly a portal or wormhole of some kind. This footage cannot be denied or easily debunked, whatever these objects are they are heading for Earth, is disclosure imminent?"

Read more here:
www.examiner.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
this has already been posted

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   

jimmyx
this has already been posted

And it is just lights from cities on earth....

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Arken beat you to it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And it's been moved to Skunkworks.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   

edit on 073131p://bFriday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
could be anything, you cant confirm this was taken in space or from the ISS

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   

draknoir2
reply to post by hellobruce

Arken beat you to it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And it's been moved to Skunkworks.

My apologies. It was only posted this morning on my face book page with a date of the video being uploaded on the 14th... today. How did that happen?

ETA: Anyway, I'll head on over there. I find this interesting, and want to see how his thread goes.

edit on 3/14/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I keep thinking if you go out to a puddle of water in dim light, or at dusk and shot it with a camera phone, wouldn't it look similar?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

These objects seem to appear out of thin air, possibly a portal or wormhole of some kind.

Or they were obscured by part of the ISS , here's the camera it was filmed from.

edit on 14-3-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
So how do they NOT look EXACTLY like fishing boats?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

They do, of course
. You beat me to it. Yes, fishing boats. At exactly that time in the video, ISS was right over an area known to have large fleets of fishing boats operating at night forming groupings of lights just like that.

For the forum, they're "emerging" from behind one of the station's modules, which you can't see because it's in complete darkness. Earlier in the feed you can see where the camera's pointed, the module fills up more than half the view. I think that's Columbus (Jim you'd know better than me which module that is).
www.ustream.tv...
You can also see that the camera is pointed towards earth, and that the "lights" are moving at the same rate that the station is orbiting earth. Therefore the most logical conclusion is that those lights are on earth. Using the time of the feed to look up where ISS was at that time based on the orbital elements...
h.dropcanvas.com...
...bingo, right over the Falkland Islands. Fishing boats creating groupings of lights like this are known to operate near the Falkland islands at night.

"Nighttime photo of the Falkland Islands and southern South America taken by the Suomi NPP satellite. The lights in the Atlantic are from fishing boats. The GOCE satellite crashed into the ocean Sunday evening."

astrobob.areavoices.com...

The boats in the GOCE image look like they're islands themselves, but they're actually just groupings of individual fishing boats. And that's exactly where ISS was in this video.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hello Sled, how are you? This may be petty on my part...but I'd just like to make a small trivial point with stories like these. By the description in the story, three words jump out at me and make me pause.

"UFO's:..."FLEET"...and... "ARMADA". I know for the sake of describing something those words seem to fit for the general population...but my question is this... SOMEthing UN-identifiable has become a "FLEET"....and in military fashion, becomes an "ARMADA" with supposed agression intent.

I dont know how to phrase it any better I suppose. Otherwise, it would be "some flying stuff of a whole bunch-of-them, prob space-alien armies coming to get us!"

So in the most basic of contexts....why do these stories report space-ships of aliens in the hundreds, armed and coming at us...when it could and prob is...really nothing like that?

Is it sensationalism ala "WEEKLY WORLD NEWS ??????"

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Please discuss this topic on the original thread about it.

Thread closed.

top topics

join