It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati on ATS.com

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
^^^

Is correct.

See, I am fairly certain that an organization exists which wishes at the very least, to influence the overall direction of society.

If you look through history, you can see various quotes and thoughts that show a concerted effort to do so. In fact, I have a great (although largely unnoticed) thread on here called "NWO and Globalism Quotes" where I take the reader through a tad of recent and semi-recent history, showing key figures words on "the unseen hand".

I think the biggest pitfall that most of us (myself at one time, long ago) run into is the human mind.

We tend to try and "group" things, persons, motivations, etc, and in this case, that can work against you.

See, that's why the whole "Illuminati/Freemasonry" tie-in that so many do, fails.

You can't just slap "easy use" labels on people and groups.

Has a Freemason ever been a part of the "Illuminati"(Don't think they go by that name, personally)?

Sure, that's entirely possible. But does that mean that ALL Masons, or the majority of Masons are "part of it"?

No, in fact you can really research it and realize that itself proves that most of them are not part of any of this.

Freemasons do have some questionable parts in their history, but so do a lot of other groups, that most never even think about.

Albert Pike may seem to be the "smoking gun" if you read M&D snippets. I own a very, very old copy; and he says things that make one wonder just how "in it" he really was.

But even with the many interesting things he said, he's not a "smoking gun" to freemasonry.

I also love researching the core thoughts of Free Masons and "The White Lodge", as I have heard things, which I won't repeat here, that are very interesting to say the least.

But even that doesn't make Freemasonry "evil".

No, wide-use labels are of no use in this realm of reality. They have no real use in mainstream thought either, but people are a long way off from understanding that.

Follow up other avenues of this "machine" that you investigate. Take a break from the Free Mason "angle", there's much more to it than any one group.

Illumination, and truth, they are not clear paths that anyone can follow. No, they are a fiber, made up of many, many threads of truth.

No one path will lead you there.

Look at other organizations, both public and private. Look at the CIA, look at the NSA, Mossad, their roots, their initial goals.

It can take you back to ancient Afghanistan, or even ancient Egypt.

Follow the "big money" bloodlines, see how truly far back they take you, and the smooth and calculating operations of these families.

There's a type of Royalty that is so highly exhaled, that you never hear of them at all, they choose to live that way.

I'd love to just be able to tell you, honestly.

But you'd never VALUE the information, I tried it in the past, it's no use.

Each person must find the key to understanding on their own, otherwise they cannot value it, and so it does them no good.

After you find it, if you're meant to, you still have to find the doorway, which to this day eludes most everyone.

Long, long ago the path was much more clear. I mean a LONG time ago, further than mainstream science or religion will take you. But over time things are hidden, miss-labeled, mistranslated, intentionally or otherwise.

It's a long, hard road, and really, it's a curse.

If you see and put pieces together, you'll be tainted. You'll never look at the world the same way again.

Is that what you want? Madness? Endless thought on a subject you were deemed "unworthy" of centuries before you were born?

Who knows, if it's not, you'll eventually give up and go back to "this is all bullsh*t", and probably live a nice, normal, slightly servile life.

If it is, you will never see the world, or the people that make up the "huddled masses" the same way ever again.

A man apart you are at that point.

And you'll walk most of that alone.

Decide if you really want that, most people don't. Even some that think they do find out later that they truly don't.

I've said enough on it. Good luck to you, whichever way you go.

X

Oh and an edit:

Like the one below me said(in their own way), there is no "Illuminati" here on ATS. The don't give a damn about ATS. This place, as nice as it is, is just a den of misleading thoughts and half-pondered ideas. No "ultra revealing" truth regarding the "Illuminati" itself will ever come from ATS, and they know that.

ATS, in some ways, actually works to serve their purposes, but I'll not go into that.

No, don't worry about some "Illuminati" individual being on here.

[edit on 26-11-2004 by Xatnys]

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Illuminati on ATS?
Give me a break.

ROFLMAO

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Xatnys

That has got to be one of the most impartial and worth reading posts I have seen on this site.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Thank you, for your kind words.

I tried to word it so that it would leave thoughts with the individual.

So many try to keep things "black and white"(hence my color scheme), but reality is never so well defined in these matters.

Thank you again; best of luck in whichever direction you go.

X

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I didnt think free masonry actually existed...ill look into it now.

Im sure illuminati probably do have some people watching this board (if they do exist) just to see how much we have actually found out about them.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Watching this board and they will be laughing there arses off.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join