It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Gather Strength as a Group

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
How do we gather strength and motivation as a large group (Citizens) to force information that many of us are mostly aware of anyway, to be confirmed?

It seems there have been psychological blocks put in place through simple operant conditioning, the consequence being anything as benign as those people whom are conditioned around you to aggressively disagree and emotionally dissuade your point, all the way to high level government surveillence and silencing.

Obviously most of us will agree that some information needs to be kept, well, secret, but there are some major things that seem too damn important.

Maybe I'm wrong, but something, lets say a little bird on my shoulder, says, it's time.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   

1Providence1
How do we gather strength and motivation as a large group (Citizens) to force information that many of us are mostly aware of anyway, to be confirmed?

It seems there have been psychological blocks put in place through simple operant conditioning, the consequence being anything as benign as those people whom are conditioned around you to aggressively disagree and emotionally dissuade your point, all the way to high level government surveillence and silencing.

Obviously most of us will agree that some information needs to be kept, well, secret, but there are some major things that seem too damn important.

Maybe I'm wrong, but something, lets say a little bird on my shoulder, says, it's time.

Keep plugging away and do not be afraid to die. The birds, I hear them too and they have not lied to me so far.
The blocks have actually been removed now and more people are able to see through the veil, which is really just a sound induced type of coma. It doesn't take long to snap an individual out of the trance now bro, but one by one is must be done.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by UltraverseMaximus

Couldn't have said it better myself. Cheers mate.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by UltraverseMaximus

What makes you think the blocks have been removed? It seems to me there are more people in the "know" but just as many people walking in the dark.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by YoComrade

Good point. The way I interpreted that portion of his post, is that a major paradigm shift (for good) is inches away. Essentially, many of the "sleepers" are primed.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Providence1

Ah see that i can agree with and hope things do change soon. Although i thought a shift was supposed to take place during the mayan 2012 prophecy. What would cause this shift i wonder outside forces or something else?

new topics

top topics

join