It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who was/is 'Branton'?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I've searched through this site's archives and not found any discussion on this point; although Branton's name comes up a lot, I haven't found any discussion of who he was / how he knew what he did (assuming for a moment that he's not just making stuff up). So, was/is Branton?

For those who don't know, there's probably 3-4 dozen widely-copied text files floating around the internet that all are on more or less the same bunch of topics: ufos, US government conspiracies with ufos, the omega agency and other secret organizations, and so on...

A number of people claim to know Branton personally; when John Lear came by, he pointed out that:

quote: Originally posted by Olafski

quote: Originally posted by johnlear
...Branton was a friend and we used to share information.

Do you mean that you used to be friends in the past and that your friendship has ended or has 'Branton' passed away/been murdered?

We used to be good friends but for some reason I have not heard from Branton for...say...at least 10 years. He may be still around but I haven't heard from him. Same deal with Ron Madeley another excellent researcher. Last letter I sent to Ron about 2 monthes ago came back addressee unknown, telephone disconnected, called his father, his number had been disconnected and can't find anybody who knows where they went. Will probably turn up someday with a logical explanation (and an implant).

Also, this guy's website ufocasebook.com... has this to say about Branton:

While broswing through the WWW Page "AREA 51 RESEARCH CENTER" recently (you may want to check it out if you have not already done so), I came across your UFO Theories and Cover-Up page, and noticed some of the early writings form the writer/researcher "Branton" therein.

In that I am a personal aquaintance of "Branton", I thought that you might be interested in the NEW files that he has released (enclosed find one disk and a backup). Some of these files you may have already seen, but others I am certain will be new to you.

Branton states that he is a "sleeper" agent for the CIA who was (possibly after stumbling on some information that he wasn't supposed to know) electronically induced with an alternative personality which was "programmed" to serve the CIA Black Projects and the Bavarian-Gray collective. In this alternate or "double life" he had access to several underground bases, and has apparently encountered several alien groups as well.

When his "conscious" self began to awaken to the facts of this alternate existance (facts that were confirmed by others whom he knew), he began to investigate deeper and to expose the conspiracy against this planet in the best way that he knew how. He is not yet certain whether or ot his "alternate self" presently shares his conscious values.

Most of the files of his I've seen can be found here www.anomalous-images.com...; there's even an email address for him -- [email protected] -- but I've not received a response to any emails I've sent there (maybe b/c I don't have any good information to pass along).

Now that I've given the lengthy introduction to 'Branton', does anyone know who he is? I don't necessarily mean a name, social security number, home address, and high school year book photo; I really would just like to know if anyone has information about him -- like, what are his sources, how does he know (if he knows) the things he writes about, how reliable is anything he writes, and so forth. Anyone know more about him?

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Branton, Josh...

mulitiple memberships inc MisterBellatrix

TCA[Wy,Tx] - type entity

is probably not your man.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
thanks for the response; at least I know his first name now. I'm not clear on what to make of the rest, though; are you saying MisterBellatrix isn't Branton? What's TCA[Wy,Tx]?

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
thx for wrapping some of it up

Always wondered what/who Branton was

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Bruce Walton.

"Branton" is a pseudonym for the author Bruce Walton.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
thanks, Gazrok; here's the only book by 'our' Bruce Walton on amazon.com: Inner Earth. He also has this book: Mt. Shasta and maybe others that I'm not able to find quickly.

And, here's a recent interview with Branton: Interview as well as something of a homepage for him Brantonia, so my question's pretty much wrapped up at this point.

One thing, though: there's no mention in the interview or elsewhere online of any kind of information about how he got access to the information he's got; maybe if I track down some copies of his books there'll be something on the dust jackets, etc., but still no luck finding stuff online.

For the record, I take branton to basically take in pretty much every story floating around online / in conspiracyland, and then try to tie them all together into something relatively internally consistent; much of what he says is pretty outlandish, but if my guess on how he operates is right then there's a small chance that buried in his work there are a few nuggets worth finding.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sisonek

Some of these files you may have already seen, but others I am certain will be new to you.

I wonder what these new files are. How new are they? Does this include the Dulce Book or is it after it?

[edit on 18-3-2005 by Event Horizon]

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Hey Gazork,

What is your thoughts on Branton? I have noticed their is no evidence to back up the information he presents to the public.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I cannot say I no Branton or as some early writ was "The Branton Collective" But if you read what he/they wrote and hat John Lear was saying in interviews 94 - 96 it completely parallels.
- damn I love spell checker!
-0_x_0

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
^ Are you saying that this Branton person was John Lear or that they both just talked about the same type of stuff?

Not accusing you of anything just wondering which one you mean.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truthforall
Hey Gazork,

What is your thoughts on Branton? I have noticed their is no evidence to back up the information he presents to the public.

he's the former "employee" of Dulce base NM, I emailed him last yr, he's still in Utah unless he moves again ?

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
"^ Are you saying that this Branton person was John Lear or that they both just talked about the same type of stuff?

Not accusing you of anything just wondering which one you mean."

No I'm saying it is my thought that when The Mojave Files fist appeared on some bbs's I frequented that it was released as writ by 'The Branton Collective'
and John Lear was suppose to be part of that collective.
I think a bunch of theorists of the UFO persuasion sat down and at least talked the abstract of the writ out before any one put a name on it.
John Lear as I have read admits to being with/ / conversing with 'Branton'
during the time this was writ.
///. ?
0_x_0

new topics

top topics

join