It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking Up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Stumbling across this site one day and it feels like there may be other sentient beings in this universe afterall! The 'real' world which we see, hear, think and feel is only ever half (or more precisely

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by JonMel77

God mate! A Victorian! I am from South Aussie. How ya hanging?

Good to have you here. Don't take it too seriously!

Try this as one of your first stops.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is a hyper link. It takes you to the grand wizards and warlocks of Avatar Creations so you can dress up a bit.

P

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Cheers dude, not sure what an avatar is (some alter ego?) but saw the film which wasn't too bad. Anyway, I'm generally a bit too serious for most peoples' liking but you get that.

reply to post by pheonix358

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Wellcome to a very interesting site from another free spirit. Enjoy the views which differ as much as the topics. There is a lot to keep you interested and amused, especially the pet ones and of course the latest thoughts on truly conspired topics.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   

JonMel77
Cheers dude, not sure what an avatar is (some alter ego?) but saw the film which wasn't too bad. Anyway, I'm generally a bit too serious for most peoples' liking but you get that.

reply to post by pheonix358

If you have a squiz at my post you will see a young girl, very nice, colorful. That is an Avatar. Lots of people have them. That way we can see who is who at a glance. You can have almost anything you can think of.

P

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Hey glad ya joined!
Hope you enjoy your stay

Bart says get ready

See ya around the boards
-nat

top topics

join