It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could "Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey" be the disclosure we are hoping for?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
It could well be part of a disclosure programme. I don't think the last episode will see what we all want to see and hear and with Obama or world leaders saying They're Here! However what I am thinking is that given all the huge worries over Crimea and the Russians at the moment, could it be that a false flag might occur and some limited form of disclosure take place, ie "SETI/NASA et al have detected a signal and it was ET and the message was a friendly well hello there earthlings. we are not alone" It would save face for those who have denied ET and hidden proof ie Roswell. The world would shift it's attention to the heavens and for a while we would forget about Crimea and brood on the implications of a limited disclosure such as this.

A cosmic false flag. A cosmic spring?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
At first I didn't take this seriously but maybe there is something to it....
Only seen the first episode but they intro from Obama and the way it is presented seems unusual for a documentary.
It's been shown on 2 separate channels here in the UK within only a few days of each other. Lots of promos for it on usually unaffiliated channels also.

Then we have 'space week' here in the UK since Wednesday on a very popular mainstream channel. With a 3 hour live show planned for tonight to show the ISS do a lap of the Earth. Basically putting 'space' in peoples minds.

And just noticed the message on the ISS stream site saying it will be decommissioned in 2 weeks. Hmmm. Maybe that's when the aliens will land?

edit on 16-3-2014 by troof because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
When I Initially wrote the post, I meant to add that part of the reason I had the idea was because I too found the lead up a bit much.

It is a remake of a classic though, and America desperately needs more scientists.

As a person who fresh out of high school was buying box sets of "The Universe", I can say that I'm sure I'll eventually watch every episode of this show. I hope that the first episode was a kind of "warm up" for some of the less intelligent, yet still interested individuals.

I'm certainly not getting my hopes up, but I will continue hoping. ;-)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Uhm no that guy is a skeptic, he wants to see hard proof. So no. Shut this thread down.

andr3w68
First off let me state. This is my first real thread on the forum, and I hope I am complying with all rules and regulations in posting this. If not, feel free to lock/404 this at your pleasure and I will not be mad in the slightest. Here goes.

Could the new TV series be a tool of disclosure?

I for one believe, that aliens are in fact engaging us here on planet earth. There are multiple forms of evidence to confirm that there is something not of this earth showing up/landing/etc.

In believing this though, there are some hardships to overcome. The main one being, "why isn't anyone 'reliable' covering this?", or "Why would they (US Gov) keep this from us?". The answers to these questions are still unclear.

For a while now, I've been seeing videos on YouTube, that are stating that we are coming up on full disclosure from our government. This seems plausible to me, seeing as, they have let too many cracks continue to form in the wall of denial. There is a strong movement of individuals pushing to let this information out, and put what they know into the public domain.

This all brings me to what I just saw that made my jaw drop. I was strolling here on ATS when I stumbled upon a thread talking about the new show. So I started to look into it and of course ended up on the wiki and saw this:

Source: Wikipedia

I saw the episode names, and it hit me, could this be the tool for exposing the masses to the truth? Sure the names may be made to look convincing, but its thought provoking to me.

Just in case you don't believe the episode titles on wiki (as they are not currently on IMDB), I traced the source listed on wiki to the website for the show, and this is what I saw:

Source: Nat Geo

At this point I may seem like a cook but, just making observations and discussing them people. I'm not saying I saw this in a dream, or that it is fact, just openly toying with the thought.

AND COMMENCE!

edit on 14-3-2014 by andr3w68 because: Source name given, and grammatical error

top topics

<< 1   >>

join