It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As mystery deepens with Malaysia Airlines flight 370, Alien contact must be considered.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

hopenotfeariswhatweneed

3u40r15m
How about ghosts.....

lol maybe the tooth fairy needed more teeth...lets face it what better way than to hijack a commercial airliner....so many teeth...easy pickings

^ This and the post about Santa Clause is called "the giggle factor". Grow up.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

game over man
reply to post by RealityTrip

Actually with those numbers that would be right in line with 5% true UFO encounter statistic.

Reading the comments in here it's not my fault some of you have no clue about the government's study on UFOs in the past.

I am familiar with the statistics. But those stats don't change the fact that assuming alien/UFO involvement in this case is extremely premature and without basis in fact.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I think it's important to brainstorm this on the side, which is why I created the thread. Best to look at the idea of an unknown encounter right now while everything is still fresh.

Again no one knows what happened at this point.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by game over man

Remember...the top secret agencies of the world know exactly what happened. When, why and how....but due to international divuludging of secret security sat's and stats....they wont.

So, your thoughts here are as good as any others. But...you know they know. And have the data...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

UltraverseMaximus
reply to post by game over man

You really need to consider Santa Clause here bro. I mean if the plane violated airspace while he was doing his observations on who is naughty and nice preparing for December, then he would have sprinkled his magic elf dust on the plane to shrink it. Then either Rudy or Dash would have eaten it.

Later they will find a miniature plane in some coal, where the reindeer poo once was.
edit on 13-3-2014 by UltraverseMaximus because: (no reason given)

WInnar, winnar, chicken dinnar!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

RealityTrip
reply to post by RossWellOldMexico

I agree that it is a possibility. The wings falling off of the plane is another possibility.

Possible and likely are two very different conclusions. I was responding to your statement: "it is likely that the Malaysian passenger plane encountered a ufo on it way to Beijing."

Even considering the other encounters you listed (and many that you didn't), the odds are still overwhelmingly against UFO involvement.

It is not my intention to debunk here. There is just zero evidence pointing to an alien or atypical catalyst.
edit on 14-3-2014 by RealityTrip because: clarity
List the encounters that I have missed then? I only used events that were recent. I used to term "likely". I didn't say it was a certainty.

There is nothing wrong with thinking outside of the box. Like Han Solo told C3P0 in the "Empire Strikes Back", "Never tell me the odds"

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Here is what happened

ET "Commander" Ashtar Says HIS "Sky Dread Not" IS Disclosure, Malaysian Plane and NESARA Update

Well, the topic IS Aliens! Right???

Here's another theory:

another:
MUFON State Director States Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Was Abducted by Aliens

OK OK last one

Malaysian Flight 370 Disappearance, Caused by Hyperdimensional Grid

edit on 14-3-2014 by berkeleygal because: added new content

edit on 14-3-2014 by berkeleygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LogicalRazor

You're just a hater flaming the thread. You're being totally stupid. First if it did crash in the ocean and they can't find it that means any nuclear submarine can hide too. So I guess that doesn't bother you. Secondly if it was hijacked which hasn't been proven yet all the security all over the world is worthless. Thirdly you aren't paying any attention to the news being clueless about what is going on. Fourthly you don't know how to read, we're in the Aliens/UFO forum. Lastly Walmart called and has your Duck Dynasty Frisbee ready at will call. Go pick it up and play outside.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

I'll check this out later, but for the record I don't really like Ufology. I'm much more interested in what our actual sciences are studying. I took a chance and made the thread because I'm grown up enough to handle the conversation. Especially considering Bermuda triangle myths, UFO sightings, and our current understanding of the Universe....

As of now...THE PLANE AND THE PASSENGERS VANISHED FROM REALITY.

As I've mentioned in the main thread, my condolences to the families, and hopefully the passengers may be ok right now....
edit on 14-3-2014 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Why would beings capable of interstellar, or even inter-dimensional travel, want with one our "Our" fossil-fuel-burning, slow moving birds?

Either the thing was hijacked, and parked elsewhere, or it hit the ocean with such force it just shattered into a zillion pieces.

Regardless, I would suspect an Earthling reason behind the disappearance, rather than an ET one.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
This video shows strange radar anomalies

In my first video above from IndianInTheMachine, remember he said Point 8 was
" Proof of Ashtar Command presence is radar anomaly." And it happened very fast.. Don't know what they mean but maybe we saw it in this video?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lovebeck

Ufology has claims of alien abduction and claims of interference with electronics. The combination of experts being baffled, and a possible cover up, this scenario might be possible. If it is true, then we are moments away from disclosure directly from ET. Roswell was covered up too, a couple times.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

game over man

I think it's important to brainstorm this on the side, which is why I created the thread. Best to look at the idea of an unknown encounter right now while everything is still fresh.

Again no one knows what happened at this point.

Likelihoods aside, that would be pretty insane if your theory was true.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

I think those planes were built so cheap they would not have that installed in them

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

Yes! There are radar anomalies to boot! Especially VERY mysterious, on CNN they have information that shows multiple flight paths! That is right in line with past UFO sightings! I almost believe the behavior of the craft after they lost transmission, mirrors a UFO encounter of the past!

There must be a sighting (minus the stolen passengers) in ufology that has the same pieces as what is going on. The cover up reminds me of Roswell, although no eye witnesses. What else does it remind you of?

If the cumulation of all this data is zig zagging all over the map, like the football plays they are drawing, and possible recorded evidence of missing time, I think we have a serious encounter going on. This is real serious folks.

In the 2 past years if you've been paying attention to Earth-technology, and the advanced tech we have built, then you would know we have something really really serious going on!

And altitude changes! This is all electronic data FYI!! Not an eye witness sighting! Radar returns! Did the Ancient Aliens show ruin everybody's instincts? C'mon! The electronic and radar data is coming out a week later all messed up!

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   

game over man

hopenotfeariswhatweneed

3u40r15m
How about ghosts.....

lol maybe the tooth fairy needed more teeth...lets face it what better way than to hijack a commercial airliner....so many teeth...easy pickings

^ This and the post about Santa Clause is called "the giggle factor". Grow up.

Add Aliens and UFO's to the giggle factor.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I am totally with you on assistance by our cousins in their crafts. I do believe that there are thousands over right now
in preparation for "The Event" which is planned removal of Cabal and reset of the financial system. info on that is available at 2012portal . and no, I am not kidding and not crazy. However, regarding the Malaysian Airlines I don't believe ( yet) that anyone but humans are involved. Do you get the feeling that they are witholding data/info from us?? I do. Becasue of what has been going on behind the scenes lately with the various Cabals and lack of money in many countries, I'd like oters to take a look at the info provided in an article by Tom Haneghan, just search for "Chinese box revealed" . He says that Chinese military passengers had information about massive financial misdealings of the Chinese govt. And that because of this knowledge, the Chinese govt was planning to shoot down the plane. The article states that the pilot was warned by an air traffic controller in Vietnam. it also says that plane landed in India!!! facinating plot!! If it is all plausible, maybe it should go viral. What do you think?? I just don't like the idea of any of these govt's ( and puppet media) keeping info from us and I am tired of the lies.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   

berkeleygal
Here is what happened

ET "Commander" Ashtar Says HIS "Sky Dread Not" IS Disclosure, Malaysian Plane and NESARA Update

Well, the topic IS Aliens! Right???

Here's another theory:

another:
MUFON State Director States Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Was Abducted by Aliens

OK OK last one

Malaysian Flight 370 Disappearance, Caused by Hyperdimensional Grid

I'm just responding to the Rob McConnell podcast. Other then being Captain Kangaroo's doppelganger, the man is a skeptical ufologist. His criticism of the MUFON State Director comments by attacking his creditentials was too convenient. As Stanton Friedman's said about debunkers is that if all else fails, attack the individual. I realize that I am guilty of that transgression too. But I'm not an ufologist or investigator, so Friedman's axiom doesn't apply to me. Until the plane, passengers and crew shows ups dead or alive, the alien abduction theory stays in play.

edit on 14-3-2014 by berkeleygal because: added new content

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Summary of my below posting:

1. Famous aircraft abduction by UFO

2. UFO disabling electronics on board

3. Aircraft disappearing off Malaysia

4. Malaysia UFO Conference and Malaysia UFO History.

1. Valentich Disappearance

The Valentich disappearance refers to the disappearance of 20-year-old Frederick Valentich while on a 125-mile (235 km) training flight in a Cessna 182L light aircraft over Bass Strait in Australia on 21 October 1978.

An sea and air search was undertaken that included oceangoing ship traffic, a P-3 Orion aircraft, plus eight civilian aircraft. The search encompassed over 1,000 square miles. Search efforts ceased on 25 October 1978.[3]

en.wikipedia.org...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

1976 Tehran UFO incident – on 19 September over an area 40 miles north of Tehran two F-4 Phantom IIs from Hamedan Air Base (Shahrokhi) attempted to intercept an unknown object seen on ground radar. When closing in on the target, all the plane's communications systems would not work, which regained their function when the plane turned away from the unknown object. Another object emerged from the main unknown object and headed towards the intercepting planes. The pilots tried to discharge an AIM-9 Sidewinder missile but when engaging their weapons system, it would momentarily not lock-on to the target or even function until the planes changed to a less hostile course

en.wikipedia.org...

3. Upali Wijewardene

Philip Upali Wijewardene (Sinhala: උපාලි විජයවර්ධන; 17 February 1938 - 13 February 1983) was a Sri Lankan business magnate. Considered one of best known entrepreneurs in Sri Lanka, he was the founder and Chairman of Upali Group the first multi-national business in Sri Lanka.

The Upali Group which diversified from confectionery to electronics and automobile manufacturing, publishing, print media, leisure and aviation developed many of its own brands such as Kandos, Delta, Unic, Upali Air, Upali Mazda and Upali Newspapers which Insight Magazine UK said was achieved "largely through bravado and wit".

He was presumed dead on February 13, 1983 when his private Learjet disappeared soon after leaving Malaysia en rout to Colombo over the Straits of Malacca.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

4. First Malaysian UFO Conference
Ahmad Jamaludin

The Conference was held on December 17, 1995 at a hotel in Kuala Lumpur.

From the middle of September till the middle of October 1995 there was a fresh rash of reports from around Sepang, Malaysia. These came from the local villagers and ranged from hovering lights to close encounter cases. These events proved to be the turning point for Malaysian ufology

www.ufoevidence.org...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ufosightingsmalaysia.blogspot.com...

PAPERS, ARTICLES & SPECIAL REPORTS BY AHMAD JAMALUDIN
ON NON-UFO WAVE TOPICS.

www.oocities.org...

www.ignaciodarnaude.com...

edit on 16-3-2014 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by RossWellOldMexico

RossWellOldMexico
List the encounters that I have missed then? I only used events that were recent. I used to term "likely". I didn't say it was a certainty.

There is nothing wrong with thinking outside of the box. Like Han Solo told C3P0 in the "Empire Strikes Back", "Never tell me the odds"

I think you might have misunderstood me. I wasn't saying your list was incomplete. I was saying that even if your list of UFO cases was much larger, the ratio of UFO incidents to total number of flights in a given period of time is extremely low.

Your choice of words is important to my response. The word "likely" is chiefly synonymous with "probable". The definition of "probable" is "almost certainly".

Given the extremely low occurrence rate, the UFO theory is hardly a near certainty. Ergo, NOT likely.

And I absolutely agree that there is NOTHING wrong with thinking outside the box. As a software engineer (architect), I am paid to think outside the box in the course of problem solving, which is essentially what I do. However, that is only applicable when all other solutions are suboptimal. There are plenty of much more plausible "solutions" to this question, other than UFO involvement. Hence, my response

PS. I personally believe there is something to the UFO phenomenon so I am not dismissing your theory out of hand to debunk. In the UFO world, one can (and should) approach the subject with a healthy dose of skepticism and still come to the same ultimate conclusion as those who don't - belief in the extraterrestrial hypothesis.

edit on 17-3-2014 by RealityTrip because: spelling

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join