It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As mystery deepens with Malaysia Airlines flight 370, Alien contact must be considered.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I think the plane was hijacked by humans, rather than aliens...

Daas.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
How about ghosts.....

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   

3u40r15m
How about ghosts.....

lol maybe the tooth fairy needed more teeth...lets face it what better way than to hijack a commercial airliner....so many teeth...easy pickings

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by RealityTrip

Those incidents that I cited are recent activities. I didn't mention the Phoenix Lights in 1997 and Stevenville, Texas(near Crawford, Texas , home of George W. Bush, jets were scrambled to the area as the POTUS was vacationing there)mass sightings a few yeas ago with thousands of eye witnesses and video and radar evidence. These close encounters keep occurring at a frequent rate. No possibillity can be discounted no matter how uniquely strange it can be.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by nightstalker78

Of the top 30 things that could've happened to this plane Aliens is well,number 466,646. Just saying.

People who feel they need to add just saying at end of their logic argument I relegate their opinions to the bottom of the barrel. Just saying

That was my way of being polite. Just sayin' .

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by RossWellOldMexico

I agree that it is a possibility. The wings falling off of the plane is another possibility.

Possible and likely are two very different conclusions. I was responding to your statement: "it is likely that the Malaysian passenger plane encountered a ufo on it way to Beijing."

Even considering the other encounters you listed (and many that you didn't), the odds are still overwhelmingly against UFO involvement.

It is not my intention to debunk here. There is just zero evidence pointing to an alien or atypical catalyst.
edit on 14-3-2014 by RealityTrip because: clarity

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   
it can be possible, some planes encountered unidentified flying objects in their voyages (eg: JAL 1628 anyone?).

why would aliens do this? many reasons, harvesting humans, studying them, contact, etc

i agree this would be a sneaky way to show they are here and i would not trust them.

if it hit the water why are the cell phones still calling? and if it was air pirates why didnt they demand a ransom ?

terrorists hijacking the plane so it can be used later in a 911 type of operation? i doubt it. where could they hide a plane this big?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Picollo30

Yeah, the JAL 1628 incident is a pretty amazing case. It's too bad that 747 was a cargo jet and not the passenger version full of an additional 200+ witnesses

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   
IMO I think people need to step away from mainstream news and listen quietly until there is some solid info. This is how mass confusion and misinformation/disinformation happens and is now happening.

Meanwhile, The families of the missing passengers should start establishing some lawyers and get some lawsuits in motion.

There is absolutely no excuse, no excuse at all, to 'lose' a plane full of passengers with all the technology we have to track and locate.
edit on 3/14/2014 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I love alien theories!

When my hubby & I heard about the missing plane, we said to each other "it was the aliens!!!".

Seriously though, I don't honestly believe it was them. I do not doubt that they would have the capability to make a plane disappear, but I can't think of any reason why ET would want to take the plane. What purpose could it possibly serve?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I just saw this!
Malaysia Airlines Expands Investigation To Include General Scope Of Space, Time.

“Could a parallel universe have immediately swelled up from random cosmological fluctuation according to the multiverse theory and swallowed the flight into its folds, or could ice have built up on an airspeed sensor? Those are both options we are currently considering,” Rahman added. “Everything’s on the table. That is, insofar as anything exists at all, which we’re also looking into.”

www.theonion.com... =LinkPreview:1
efault

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

The Onion is an American digital media company and news satire organization. It runs an entertainment website featuring satirical articles reporting on international, national, and local news
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I know ....just thought it interesting.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Just to run with the alien theme, maybe Project Serpo wasn't the big hoax it was claimed after all. This is the latest exchange. While everyone is focused on the plane missing, they're dropping off their latest team of Ebens elsewhere.

I am of course joking.

But seriously, can we really consider aliens/UFO as an answer? There's no solid proof aliens are visiting, or even exist, and I think because nothing has materialized in the past week, people are just grasping at straws with any explanations at this point.

The poor families of these people must be distraught and so frustrated, I couldn't even begin to imagine what they are thinking. I just hope there is news soon.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Actually with those numbers that would be right in line with 5% true UFO encounter statistic.

Reading the comments in here it's not my fault some of you have no clue about the government's study on UFOs in the past.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Hey I already started this topic, dont steal my thread man

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Jus' saying is not polite. It's slang and childish. Thank you is polite. Wow. Haha...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSZOMBIE

Where is your thread? I only saw the UFO spotted near Malaysia Airlines thread, which is why I made this thread. Please link...thanks

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by unb3k44n7

I agree this event no matter what happened is absolutely scary. I feel really sad for the passengers and their families.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I agree with you there isn't a lot of traditional UFO evidence but still everyone is grasping at straws for an answer. My original thought was a close encounter and then I switched to hijacking. However after watching the news and listening to the experts and reading online...I'm returning to some type of encounter with an unknown.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join