It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As mystery deepens with Malaysia Airlines flight 370, Alien contact must be considered.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

IMO, from a "mystery" viewpoint, the worst thing that could happen is that the plane was intentionally flown into the ocean by a suicidal pilot. But if it went down in the Indian ocean, we may never know. I read this evening that the Indian ocean's average depth is almost 3 MILES straight down.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by game over man

alien answer: possible. but how much?

mundane answer: probable. but how much?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Melbourne_Militia
Ive mentioned this theory in another related thread.

What better way to make themselves known than to take a jet full of passengers for a couple days then return them on Sunday/Monday this week, and say, surprise....we are here and they are safe......

I thought initially they might have gone through a porthole and will arrive at their destination on Sunday thinking to themselves that nothing has changed. For them it was a normal flight, but to us they have time warped 7 days.

Is this plane disappearance related to that "Notice Countdown by Courtney Brown" ?

His countdown to something big is expected Sunday......who knows.

Aliens cant trust our governments to make themselves known so they are doing this method to garner the publics attention towards it, then announce themselves to the world.

Far fetched? guess we'll find out soon enough.

yes. farfetched. if they wanted to announce themselves they could do it in an easier way. this way shows we cant trust them.

edit on 14-3-2014 by taoistguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I dont know about UFOs, but South China Sea Anomaly got one case added to the statistics.

Normally though, that magnetic anomaly haunts maritime traffic - a sort of Bermuda triangle - but I guess, if you're out of coms and navs and no GPS, like this MH370 might have been in some scenario, and it had to rely solely on good old magnetic compass, then SCSA would be a terror.

link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

You're right! That plane was full of engineers and other technically inclined individuals. They would appreciate a multi-day space tour with very little fear. And, they would come back with photos, stories, and spread it across social media so fast that no government could stop the disclosure! One person would be considered a "crack pot", but not a couple of hundred, after being totally GONE for a week or so.

link   
NEWS FLASH.....

Malaysia Airlines Expands Investigation To Include General Scope Of Space, Time

KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA—Following a host of conflicting reports in the wake of the mysterious disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 last Saturday, representatives from the Kuala Lumpur–based carrier acknowledged they had widened their investigation into the vanished Boeing 777 aircraft today to encompass not only the possibilities of mechanical failure, pilot error, terrorist activity, or a botched hijacking, but also the overarching scope of space, time, and humankind’s place in the universe.

www.theonion.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   

taoistguy

Melbourne_Militia

What better way to make themselves known than to take a jet full of passengers for a couple days then return them on Sunday/Monday this week, and say, surprise....we are here and they are safe......

I thought initially they might have gone through a porthole and will arrive at their destination on Sunday thinking to themselves that nothing has changed. For them it was a normal flight, but to us they have time warped 7 days.

Is this plane disappearance related to that "Notice Countdown by Courtney Brown" ?

Aliens cant trust our governments to make themselves known so they are doing this method to garner the publics attention towards it, then announce themselves to the world.

yes. farfetched. if they wanted to announce thyemselves they could do it in an easier way. this way shows w cant trust the0.

If these are aliens showing their power to the world, then should we worry? Also I'm surprised ATS didn't bring up the threads on UFO bases and sightings in the Himalayas. First thing I thought of honestly...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   

taoistguy

Melbourne_Militia

yes. farfetched. if they wanted to announce themselves they could do it in an easier way. this way shows we cant trust them.

But they have. How much more in our face can they get????

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by weirdguy

I saw this earlier, pretty funny, but some dry humor to it because it's true.

2nd line

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Justwatchingyou

taoistguy

Melbourne_Militia

But they have. How much more in our face can they get????

when? where?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   

What about our advanced submarine's radar not being able to find anything? Also there would be floating objects found by now, and there is a device on the plane that would send a signal if it had crashed, and that did not happen.

I think you grossly overestimate the capability of the current detection equipment that the military has deployed en masse. If this plane did crash at an unknown location in a yet-to-be-identified body of water, then we're dealing with the proverbial "needle in a haystack".

Truth be told, without the clues that were left behind in the form of radar returns and satellite network pings, it could take many months to locate the main body of wreckage. However, since there are some breadcrumbs in this case I would imagine something will turn up much sooner than that.

As for an alien connection... Is it within the real of possibility? Sure. Is it probable? Surely not.

edit on 14-3-2014 by RealityTrip because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2014 by RealityTrip because: reply fix

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
If aliens were responsible for this, hardly a trust building exercise, would you not say?
What would impress me, is if they rescued it and returned it to us. That would be a real game changer, and real good for points.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   

It is a possible theory. Air planes are a form of transportation to us humans, but to aliens in ufos, it could be cattle cars to them. I watched "Piers Morgan Live" on CNN tonight, the show highlight possible conspiracy theories like a meteor hitting the plane, the pilot committed suicide and took the passengers and crew with him. "Abducted by Aliens" was illustrated as a reason for the plane's disappearance, but it was ignored by the host and panelists

Keep in mind that there were recorded instances of planes/airports having contact with aliens/ufos like the Iranian jet fighter encountering a ufo in 1976,a Japanese airliner that had encounter with a ufo off the coast of Alaska in 1981, a Mexican plane had a mysterious clip with a solid object in the summer of 1994, Mexican drug enforcement agency recording with a FLIR camera of an armada of ufos chasing the Mexican plane in 2004,the Chicago O'Hare sighting of a metal disk above the flight tower in 2008. So it is likely that the Malaysian passenger plane encountered a ufo on it way to Beijing.

Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   

RossWellOldMexico

It is a possible theory. Air planes are a form of transportation to us humans, but to aliens in ufos, it could be cattle cars to them. I watched "Piers Morgan Live" on CNN tonight, the show highlight possible conspiracy theories like a meteor hitting the plane, the pilot committed suicide and took the passengers and crew with him. "Abducted by Aliens" was illustrated as a reason for the plane's disappearance, but it was ignored by the host and panelists

Keep in mind that there were recorded instances of planes/airports having contact with aliens/ufos like the Iranian jet fighter encountering a ufo in 1976,a Japanese airliner that had encounter with a ufo off the coast of Alaska in 1981, a Mexican plane had a mysterious clip with a solid object in the summer of 1994, Mexican drug enforcement agency recording with a FLIR camera of an armada of ufos chasing the Mexican plane in 2004,the Chicago O'Hare sighting of a metal disk above the flight tower in 2008. So it is likely that the Malaysian passenger plane encountered a ufo on it way to Beijing.

This is exactly what I'm talkig about! I saw the same graphic on CNN as this thread was just beginning, and it did say on a list of 4 possibilities the fourth being alien abduction.

On CNN they beleive a skilled pilot would be able to disable the communications on board by pulling apart the circuit breakers. In another thread a poster mentioned AWACS could have taken down communications. So if there is an alternative theory, does that indicate we don't have any solid evidence HOW the communications were disabled? Only the time they were disabled? Or would we have to wait to look on the flight recorder?

I have a feeling we will not find the plane, not have anymore leads on flight failure, and have not any leads on terrorist plot. The "official" conclusion will be it crashed deep into the Indian Ocean and a search will have to give up due to costs. If this is the case, and we never find the plane in the ocean, then it will remain a mystery and realistically the plane and the passengers completely vanished.

Therfore we need to seriously look right now at a possible close encounter.
edit on 14-3-2014 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
The chinese.
The CIA.
The KGB
The Jihadist's.

But ALIENS .....NOOOOOOOOOOO!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
not a chance it was aliens.

really, how can one even think of that?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I don't think its a leap that something extraordinary happened. There is a story on net of a pilot who flew into a worm hole that opened in front of his plane, he was lucky because it allowed him to fly out and mabey so did the Malaysian flight but just not from where it entered.

It's just that,a story. I could type a story right now and post it on the Internet....does that make it true? My point is just because it's on the internet doesn't mean it happened.

As for the Op..Aliens? Really? It's one thing to suggest it and base it on something..but to just say it and not really say anything else,that sort of gives sights like this a bad name. Of the top 30 things that could've happened to this plane Aliens is well,number 466,646. Just saying.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
My biggest fear and a hunch that has been niggling in my mind since it happened would be if a group of terrorists with pilots in the group had hijacked it then landed it somewhere that they could pack it with explosives and then fly it to some city somewhere and crash it. A 777 could make a huge bomb.. I hope I am wrong.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Of the top 30 things that could've happened to this plane Aliens is well,number 466,646. Just saying.

People who feel they need to add just saying at end of their logic argument I relegate their opinions to the bottom of the barrel. Just saying

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   

RossWellOldMexico
reply to post by RossWellOldMexico

My emphasis above

So that is a handful of incidents in several hundred thousand (probably in the millions) flights since 1976. A very generous ratio would be 1 substantial UFO incident per 10,000 flights. Even with this very liberal estimate, the odds are extremely UNlikely that we are dealing with something alien.
edit on 14-3-2014 by RealityTrip because: reply fix

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join